• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What few small changes would you like the dev to do? I SAID SMALL

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Add functionality to the interior decorator to move items not only up and down, but also in the 4 main horizontal directions.
There are always items like fished up pictures facing East, which I seem never get placed on the wall in classic client.
In enhanced clients, allow to scale container content (or is that function hidden somewhere?). These small icons are one of the main reasons, I stop using the EC immediately again if I bother to test what changes it got. Unfortunately my eyes have not improved over the time.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That one picture is a bug from the first year if you turn it with the tool you should get it to place easy.
As for the container lighting trouble.. I brought it up to GrimOmen and he said it should not be too hard to do...he would fit it in only EA canned him and any changes to bag/container interrior was lost. Now if the new guy can get his head out of the sand box long enough to look see what we want ... i know its a pipe dream...
Dont feel bad about the eye sight kiddo we all are getting older and eyes are one of the first things that go...

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Restore weapon special attacks to be toggle-able while casting spells.

Non-faction Morph Earrings obtainable in-game, perhaps through the brit clean-up system.

A Dexer version of the "Bleue" luck jewerly set. preferably with HCI, DCI, & DI +400 luck when full set is present. (brit clean-up system)

Replicas & Artifacts should become Imbue-able & Enhanceable again.

Some items don't need to be revamped if they were imbu-able: Djinni's Ring for instance.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Add a way to auto meditate to restore mana to the Inscription tools. Not having this ability included has kind of made using the added feature of being able to make many of a crafted item not of any use for Inscription.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id like to see an adition to the imbuing menu... or the tinker menu that allows you to add stuff to earings and necklas's, oh and while your at it I do have 2 hands and wrists... can you make slots for non stat jewelry like wedding bands and such vanity jewelry.

imported_Ally Oop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great ideas. Filling spell books would be great dropping them in a box of scrolls.

I have my rune books numbered 1- whatever so I know where they belong.

Now for my wish list. How many houses are you coowned and do you remember which ones? Have a list on the page with loyalty with the house owners name where you are coowned.

And thank you devs for changing the color on the page where the resources are collected. They are white now instead of black and sooo much eaiser to see.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good idea I too would like that info on hand. Oh how i wish they would hurry with that house co owner change ...

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Dexer version of the "Bleue" luck jewerly set. preferably with HCI, DCI, & DI +400 luck when full set is present. (brit clean-up system)
This, plus more Dexer arties with Luck in general.

Can't wait for an item with Lower Mana Cost, Dex/Stam, a combination of HCI/DCI/DI/SSI and Luck.

looker118

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
1. Please get rid of the diapers and give us some decent undies.
2. Make small pieces of black rock and powder of fortification stackable.
3. Permit runic hammer combines larger than 100. I have a gazillion dull copper runics and would like to see a hammer with 1000 charges on it instead of 100.

Last edited:

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At this point, I only really want one particular thing:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a Cloth Dye Tub that dyes the color set of the Leather Dye Tub. (And if you're feeling generous, the obverse... a Leather Dye Tub that dyes the color set of the Special Dye Tub). Or... just set both dye tubs to dye leather and cloth!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some way to combine all the dye tubs - may it be a paint box like the school kids have or a menu driven thing - I am tired of having to lock more and more tubs down on limited space.

Last edited:

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and the bulletin board on outer stairs as well as portals accessible also on private houses by passing by people, if the item have security properly set. (Why is there a security setting at all on these portals?)

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Posted this on another thread, but I want to see what the people on this one think of it.
Can we get rid of the resistance of poison ticks for people who don't have poisoning? (human or non-human). I'm talking about when someone is already poisoned and they resist the tick when it comes, causing them to be cured. I don't mean for people with poisoning, I approve of people with the poisoning skill having a natural resistance to poison; but there's no reason someone without poisoning should be able to resist the ticks. This is something that normally wouldn't be a big deal, but just happens to be due to the complexity of mage dueling. Making poison ticks "un-resistable" to players who don't have poison is a change that I doubt will upset anyone, but will definitely make the community of mage duelers a lot happier. After all, it is only really relevant to the mage dueling community; and duelers prefer less to be left to chance. Thank You

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Posted this on another thread, but I want to see what the people on this one think of it.
Can we get rid of the resistance of poison ticks for people who don't have poisoning? (human or non-human). I'm talking about when someone is already poisoned and they resist the tick when it comes, causing them to be cured. I don't mean for people with poisoning, I approve of people with the poisoning skill having a natural resistance to poison; but there's no reason someone without poisoning should be able to resist the ticks. This is something that normally wouldn't be a big deal, but just happens to be due to the complexity of mage dueling. Making poison ticks "un-resistable" to players who don't have poison is a change that I doubt will upset anyone, but will definitely make the community of mage duelers a lot happier. After all, it is only really relevant to the mage dueling community; and duelers prefer less to be left to chance. Thank You
all for it.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this will have some followers andwill help that tub issue....
Have all houses under the 18x18 / Tower all have the tower lockdown/storage . Many like their small home and are not interested in a bigger home but do need the storage... jointly making all under these with this same storage count wil go along way to help keep players in their favorite homes and happy.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I know this will have some followers andwill help that tub issue....
Have all houses under the 18x18 / Tower all have the tower lockdown/storage . Many like their small home and are not interested in a bigger home but do need the storage... jointly making all under these with this same storage count wil go along way to help keep players in their favorite homes and happy.
Actually what I'd prefer happen would be to give EVERY account 32x32 ability. If you don't have a castle you can place as many plots as you like up to 32x32. If you have a Castle you can only have that one plot. But anyone else can place as many houses on as many shards as they like up to 32x32. So that means you can have 2 16x16 plots, or 4 8x8 plots or an 18x18 and a 14x14.... or whatever combination until you hit your "max" housing allotment of 32x32. This would benefit a BUNCH of folk. This would even benefit Siege. As more folk would play there if they could have a house there. Anyway that's just my thought.

Haruchai

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually what I'd prefer happen would be to give EVERY account 32x32 ability. If you don't have a castle you can place as many plots as you like up to 32x32. If you have a Castle you can only have that one plot. But anyone else can place as many houses on as many shards as they like up to 32x32. So that means you can have 2 16x16 plots, or 4 8x8 plots or an 18x18 and a 14x14.... or whatever combination until you hit your "max" housing allotment of 32x32. This would benefit a BUNCH of folk. This would even benefit Siege. As more folk would play there if they could have a house there. Anyway that's just my thought.
You would have my support for this idea. Now that my clan has dwindled, our small tent village is sadly thin in numbers, and I'm not prepared to fund lots of accounts anymore, each holding just a 8x8 or thereabouts. Now that there's huge spaces available, I think this must be possible. (I can see the argument against, in that it would reduce income from multiple accounts, but there's not many players left who want to pay for that many accounts anymore - more, like me, considering that we might as well leave and save money overall).

My own suggestion would be to make tribal berries a product in gardening. Our clan use a lot of them, and it's tiresome to harvest from the very few savages which possess them when the guild numbers are so reduced. If they were able to be grown, people could still sell the product.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I like the idea of being able to grow and craft more things. There are dozens of things in UO that we ought to be able to craft but can't ...... such as Stone benches.... Nice wooden desks and benches.... we ought to be able to weave our own rugs, we should be able to grow all kinds of plants including nightshade... cabbage, lettuce, wheat.... etc.

I would like to see us getting Sand and Water tiles. Now they don't have to work like water tiles but I'd like to be able to make a moat around my castle...If I live in the desert I'd like to be able to deco with SAND... I can build in sand but can't deco with sand..... looks a bit silly to have a grassy patch in the middle of a desert, for some strange reason we don't have sand tiles in the housing menu.... we have lava and grass and dirt but NO Sand...

I totally LOVE the grass and ice tiles we got now I'd like sand and water. We can get Lava and Swamp from other things but we can't get Sand or Water.

I'd like the art guy to go over ALL of the Samurai Empire stuff and make it look better..... as well as go back over the Crystal stuff and update it..... and he SERIOUSLY needs to go over the ML items and make them "un-ugly".... They could use a lot of love. We love our game and would like others to look at it and not laugh. So while you are going over things and fixing it for High Rez just give it a bit of love.

Fix the elven wash basin. It doesn't go with anything and it's SO huge that it looks completely out of place. If it could be fixed to look more like it fits that would be great. And I know this is a sore subject but could we please get the perspective fixed on the planters?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've always played PVM and I can say that fighing in party is a malus because certain artifacts drops inside the loot and other that being rare, you have also to split that chance with everyone that have attacked the target.
So the most simple solution is: everyone get his own FULL loot.

If everyone get his own FULL loot, the chance to drop something is just the drop rate of the item, and a great party gives big advantages against tough monsters. IMHO this will give to people the incentive to play together instead of doing everything in solo.
It will also fix the ancient problem of fighting for a grinding spot and all the related harassment situation generated by it. In short it will just make the game less stressful and more enjoyable... :p

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've always played PVM and I can say that fighing in party is a malus because certain artifacts drops inside the loot and other that being rare, you have also to split that chance with everyone that have attacked the target.

If everyone get his own FULL loot, the chance to drop something is just the drop rate of the item, and a great party gives big advantages against tough monsters. IMHO this will give to people the incentive to play together instead of doing everything in solo.
It will also fix the ancient problem of fighting for a grinding spot and all the related harassment situation generated by it. In short it will just make the game less stressful and more enjoyable... :p
This is an AWESOME idea!

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they moved to something like this, it'd be fairly easy to track. Each account gets 1024 housing credits. Each house you place takes up 1 house credit for each house plot tile (ie: a 16x16 would count as 256 credits). The reason I mention it this way is because if you think about it, 2 16x16s do not equal 1 32x32... indeed, it would be 4 16x16s for the same space a castle takes up.

As for doing this, I'm actually all for it. This would give the ability to decorate with small towers and stuff in areas. Of course, I'm not entirely certain of the long-term effects of this on the housing population. Personally, I guess I'd be happy to be able to place up to 2 houses per account whereever I want them as long as the size doesn't exceed the above mentioned housing credits. Everyone placing 4 16x16s might turn out to be quite a bit more than most shards would find feasible.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually me thinks if they made a hideous sound then they might be less inclined to do it.
It would just give griefers a new legal thrill. Hover in Luna bank and at events with their speakers turned off and drive others away. The ashats would be drooling in glee with their RL neighbors hearing Mhuahahaha!! echoing throughout the neighborhood.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Another angle on roofs so I can build a nice saddle roof 45 degrees would do it

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since I already own the Spot I want to be able to place another house above the place I have now. We already building goza floor levels above our places. Why not a second house above shouldnt be that hard to set that up.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhhhh there might be complaints from the neighbors for some folks......
I'd rather the Dev just set up in the empty areas in malas and such (housing in Malas , tokuna , ter mur and some on new mag) on most shards is wide open.. they could in all good faith take that land and put in plots of a size and gift them to accounts by lot #... *(you would have a choice in the opening of the gifting to accepting of it on that shard or logging in the shard of your choice and getting one there) They could concieveably control the size of the plot and if you tried to resize it goes poof... in other words it is yours for as long as it remains that original plot. You can customize it as you like but the foot print stays the same. Lock downs I would gather be the max a 18x18 with all the add on storage size you can get (i think thats +60 percent)

Last edited:

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like any of my crafters being able to combine runic kits and hammers , not just the imbuer. Even ASH of same lvl should stack and more charges than 100. Also I would like to reforge items in a bag and not have to move them to the (messy ) main pack .. Its how it works with Imbuing and I normally reforge and imbue hundreds of items every time so it matters.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If group of 10 kills 10x faster a boss. Thats 10% drop chance x10. Doom had taught us long ago the RNG just hates some characters or accounts.

And for the other post imbuing/reforging 100s of items at a time. Backpack holds 125 items at a time. Well sorted work space and a rune to the queens soulforge goes a lomg way. Grid view of backpack & packy FTW.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If group of 10 kills 10x faster a boss. Thats 10% drop chance x10. Doom had taught us long ago the RNG just hates some characters or accounts.

And for the other post imbuing/reforging 100s of items at a time. Backpack holds 125 items at a time. Well sorted work space and a rune to the queens soulforge goes a lomg way. Grid view of backpack & packy FTW.
The monster life can be arranged to the party, so if there are 10 attackers every damage will be scaled down, so it will be easier but not a piece of cake :p

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont use EC. And I have 1 leg smith and another char leg tailor and a third leg imbuer. Tailor and smith makes bags with items for the imbuer. Who has to take them out of the bag to the main pack for reforging, but not for imbuing. If you reforge and imbue plenty of items you wonder why its not the same rule for reforging as imbuing. Hope I explained better this time.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd still like to see an expansion that is "optional" for those who want it to be able to add a "basement/dungeon" by adding a special teleporter to your home that grants you a 32x32 customizable plot in a large vast black area where you have special dungeon tiles along with the "normal" tiles we always have. Here you can build a one or 2 level dungeon that would hold as many lockdowns as a Castle. But the only way to "access" it would be by teleporter from your home or by double clicking a token in your bank. (Yes this would mean other people then could NOT visit your house)

This would allow folk on very crowded shards to have a place without needing a place. Would allow folk to add at least the same storage they have... would promote some interesting RP plots... would solve the storage woes at least for awhile and would not overburden the current housing. And since it's "optional" and you have to buy it it would generate money for EA and those that don't really need more storage wouldn't have to get it. Now you could argue that it might make a few close accounts but honestly most folk like me who have a bunch of accounts do that not really just for storage but all of my houses are "rp" so I honestly wouldn't want to lose any

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few crafting suggestions:

When you have the crafting gump open for a particular item, it would be helpful to be able to see the item's properties when you mouse over the picture of the item in the upper left corner so you don't have to look up the information elsewhere. It would also be nice for all craftable items to have a picture of the finished item in that part of the gump. It's not very helpful to just see a picture of a deed or no picture at all.

Crafting Gump Items That Show No Picture:
  • Metal Keg (blacksmithing)
  • Arcane Circle (carpentry)
  • Tall Elven Bed South or East (carpentry)
  • Elven Bed South or East (carpentry)
  • Small Bed South or East (carpentry)
  • Large Bed South or East (carpentry)
  • Dartboard South or East (carpentry)
  • Ballot Box (carpentry)
  • Pentagram (carpentry)
  • Abbatoir (carpentry)
  • Gargish Couch South or East (carpentry)
  • Long Table South or East (carpentry)
  • Short Table (carpentry)
  • Ter-Mur Style Dresser South or East (carpentry)
  • Spinning Wheel East or South (carpentry)
  • Loom East or South (carpentry)
  • Stone Oven East or South (carpentry)
  • Flour Mill East or South (carpentry)
  • Water Trough East or South (carpentry)
  • Soulforge (carpentry)
  • Small Forge (carpentry)
  • Large Forge East or South (carpentry)
  • Anvil East or South (carpentry)
  • Training Dummy East or South (carpentry)
  • Pickpocket Dip East or South (carpentry)
  • Cocoa Butter (cooking)
  • Cocoa Liquor (cooking)
  • Savage Kin Paint (cooking)
  • Dark Chocolate (cooking)
  • Milk Chocolate (cooking)
  • White Chocolate (cooking)
  • Runebook (inscription)
  • Large Gargish Bed South or East (masonry)
  • Gargish Cot South or East (masonry)
Crafting Gump Items That Show As A Deed:
  • Exodus Summoning Altar (carpentry)
  • Rustic Bench South or East (carpentry)
  • Medium Stone Table East or South (masonry)
  • Large Stone Table East or South (masonry)
  • Ritual Table (masonry)
  • Advanced Training Dummy South or East (tinkering)
  • Distillery South or East (tinkering)
Could we get additional artwork so we can turn some of the chairs and couches to face west or north as well (e.g., Magincia-style thrones, ornate and cozy elven chairs, reading chairs, Ter-Mur style chairs, gargish couches, etc.)?

I also wish there was some way to easily pull up a list of all the recipes a particular character has already learned, other than by going through all the screens and items on crafting gumps to look for the red message that indicates the character doesn't yet know a recipe.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few crafting suggestions:

When you have the crafting gump open for a particular item, it would be helpful to be able to see the item's properties when you mouse over the picture of the item in the upper left corner so you don't have to look up the information elsewhere. It would also be nice for all craftable items to have a picture of the finished item in that part of the gump. It's not very helpful to just see a picture of a deed or no picture at all.

Crafting Gump Items That Show No Picture:
  • Metal Keg (blacksmithing)
  • Arcane Circle (carpentry)
  • Tall Elven Bed South or East (carpentry)
  • Elven Bed South or East (carpentry)
  • Small Bed South or East (carpentry)
  • Large Bed South or East (carpentry)
  • Dartboard South or East (carpentry)
  • Ballot Box (carpentry)
  • Pentagram (carpentry)
  • Abbatoir (carpentry)
  • Gargish Couch South or East (carpentry)
  • Long Table South or East (carpentry)
  • Short Table (carpentry)
  • Ter-Mur Style Dresser South or East (carpentry)
  • Spinning Wheel East or South (carpentry)
  • Loom East or South (carpentry)
  • Stone Oven East or South (carpentry)
  • Flour Mill East or South (carpentry)
  • Water Trough East or South (carpentry)
  • Soulforge (carpentry)
  • Small Forge (carpentry)
  • Large Forge East or South (carpentry)
  • Anvil East or South (carpentry)
  • Training Dummy East or South (carpentry)
  • Pickpocket Dip East or South (carpentry)
  • Cocoa Butter (cooking)
  • Cocoa Liquor (cooking)
  • Savage Kin Paint (cooking)
  • Dark Chocolate (cooking)
  • Milk Chocolate (cooking)
  • White Chocolate (cooking)
  • Runebook (inscription)
  • Large Gargish Bed South or East (masonry)
  • Gargish Cot South or East (masonry)
Crafting Gump Items That Show As A Deed:

• Exodus Summoning Altar (carpentry)
  • Rustic Bench South or East (carpentry)
  • Medium Stone Table East or South (masonry)
  • Large Stone Table East or South (masonry)
  • Ritual Table (masonry)
  • Advanced Training Dummy South or East (tinkering)
  • Distillery South or East (tinkering)
Could we get additional artwork so we can turn some of the chairs and couches to face west or north as well (e.g., Magincia-style thrones, ornate and cozy elven chairs, reading chairs, Ter-Mur style chairs, gargish couches, etc.)?

I also wish there was some way to easily pull up a list of all the recipes a particular character has already learned, other than by going through all the screens and items on crafting gumps to look for the red message that indicates the character doesn't yet know a recipe.
well, if you use EC, the picture will appears soon with the new crafting assistant that I'm making... the list of recipes is something that would be very useful, but I could add a sort of recipe list into the new tool but only for a single skill at time and not all of them :/

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
well, if you use EC, the picture will appears soon with the new crafting assistant that I'm making... the list of recipes is something that would be very useful, but I could add a sort of recipe list into the new tool but only for a single skill at time and not all of them :/
Pinco you are awesome.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once upon the time im almost certain we could mouse ower the backpack of our vendors paberdoll and see how many items it held. Same as on our characters paperdoll. I miss that. Its useful when you stock the vendors to the limit. You can see how many more items you shall go and get, or how much more furny you can craft and stock.

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I always thought it funny that the push is always for goup or party play, but the reward system benefits the solo player:twak:

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. Take off Ethys from the pet slots count..... When hunting with that lumox GDragon it wouldbe nice to have a seat.. ethys dont eat, fight, or carry things sooo why count them in the mix.
Don't agree on this one....Tamers shouldn't be able to "all kill" then run off on their mount, aside from Gargoyles. That would also make mystics more powerful with their RC's while mounted.

A possible fix for the GD's following and attacking everything would be to allow them to be ridden with some sort of artifact saddle

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The monster life can be arranged to the party, so if there are 10 attackers every damage will be scaled down, so it will be easier but not a piece of cake :p
Why I have been arguing the better point. There should be rare loot drops based on the number of players with rights. Things that only can be earned with 5+, 10+ and 15+ killers with rights. Solo all you want but without the numbers will never see those higher group drops.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't agree on this one....Tamers shouldn't be able to "all kill" then run off on their mount, aside from Gargoyles. That would also make mystics more powerful with their RC's while mounted.

A possible fix for the GD's following and attacking everything would be to allow them to be ridden with some sort of artifact saddle
Not right. The GD should be able to carry their owner by the scruff of their neck. Like a mother carring a kitten. This will solve the auto logging pet problem. Tamers carried in this method can only shout commands and vet their pet. They are in a sort of paralyze mode while their GD wisk them off, mouth to full for a breath weapon. Flying.

Last edited:

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see the loot in the remodeled dungeons drop 100% elemental weapons as the only mod. I have been hunting in Shame and Covetous a couple of hours a night the last few weeks in,and I have yet to see even one 100% elemental weapon at all. Is it not on the loot tables in any of the remodeled dungeons? I have been hunting in vain for a 100% cold broad sword with no other mods as a base to create a dragon slayer.
You can get a 100% Cold Weapon in 15min using reforging.
1. Copper Runic Hammers (about 10) to reforge 100% weapons- 80,000-250,000gps each or bribe BOD's...check out Tower of Roses BOD Rewards
You can use Shadow to get a 70/30 but you then have to rely on enhancing.
2. Iron ingots...5k or so
2. Use your blacksmith to craft 30 Weapons (use regular Iron and standard tongs)
3. Reforge each one...selecting Grand Artifice and Inspired Artifice (select the Exquiste/ of quality name)
4. When you get a 100% Cold...you are all done...and it will be exceptional (500 imbuing Points). The Elemental damage does not count as a Mod.
Sometimes you get the Elemental Damage and extra Mod, but I have found that to be on the Rare side. \

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why I have been arguing the better point. There should be rare loot drops based on the number of players with rights. Things that only can be earned with 5+, 10+ and 15+ killers with rights. Solo all you want but without the numbers will never see those higher group drops.
That would be a pretty hefty price on the low population shards. I wouldn't put anything out of reach of the solo player because there are a lot more solo players than groups today. And not everyone can play during high population times. But, I think every attacker should get a roll and a chance for every drop(like Andros....so a party of 5 could statistically walk away with 5 slithers) and the % drop rate should increase by 1-2% for every additional attacker(capping out at 10% or something). Drops still should be rare but there should be some benefit to party :dunce:.

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not right. The GD should be able to carry their owner by the scruff of their neck. Like a mother carring a kitten. This will solve the auto logging pet problem. Tamers carried in this method can only shout commands and vet their pet. They are in a sort of paralyze mode while their GD wisk them off, mouth to full for a breath weapon. Flying.
So Wild GD's could have a rare chance to Drop a Tamers Harness.....I'm not a Tamer...But I like it....

But in PVP, you wouldn't be able to kill the Tamer first....might have to be just a travelling harness....You shouldn't be able to fight in Kitten Mode