• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
cotton,

thanks for the pics. was fun last nite. i see your point on rounding your guild into shape. what you dont know you dont know. there should be more old school pvpr's like yourself that look to teach tactics, templates and strategy to guys that want to step into the fel side of things. i know i learned a lot playing with you.

you can see how easy it is for a guy new to pvp to get disgusted when he goes to fel and gets dropped in 3 seconds. the science behind this game, is what makes it so damn fun. the template variety and how to play each most effectively. Asmundson does a nice job for you. good aggressive player whos not afraid to get in the middle of the fray and mix things up.

on the numbers issue theres always going to be an imbalance to the benefit of one side or the other. however when you win being outnumbered its much more satisfying. the cool thing about whats happening on chessy now is that each guild or alliance has its share of time being able to operate, be it spawnning, harry's or winning fights. this breed's confidence and a sense that when either guild comes into fel they have a chance or even an expectation to be succesful.

all trash talking aside, this shard has a healthy pvp community. each side strives for total domination of the other and thats how it should be, but i think at the end of the day were all having fun. at least for me thats what i spend my money on to enjoy this game.
Yea, I try to take the most pics I can in a battle, win or lose. Its just harder the times were losing cause I don't have the time to hit the stupid macro. I appreciate you stating that I did help you guys. Cause that is what I try to do. I want everyone to have fun. And your not going to have fun running into a spawn w/ 89hp and dieing in a explode fs or 3 withers rofl. I'm having a blast, I think most of us are. +1 for the post. Positives posts are good. lol

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ahhhhh, another fun day in khaldun. fun fight guys. numbers weren't with ya. as usual, kills on both sides. not sure if we ever got slimer. poor tao wasn't a stealther like the other two, sorry bro. gf though

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I knew I was going to get smacked around, with 2 dismounters and 2 mages casting on me. I was there to try and slow you down. But geeze your necro didnt need to follow me around so I couldnt rez, it was only 3 of us v 8. Either you want the fight or you want the scrolls. Obviously you wanted the scrolls that fight.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yeah, i know nothing of the scrolls, i came for the fight. but yeah, i didn't know about the necro following... some people around here have a deep lasting dislike for all pain guys i think.

perhaps it comes from being run out of fel for a few months there. ha ha, i dunno. see you on the field, gf though. a lot of people wouldn't have shown up in your position, glad u did.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I knew I was going to get smacked around, with 2 dismounters and 2 mages casting on me. I was there to try and slow you down. But geeze your necro didnt need to follow me around so I couldnt rez, it was only 3 of us v 8. Either you want the fight or you want the scrolls. Obviously you wanted the scrolls that fight.
PITs ALWAYS wants the scrolls.. only perhaps 4 people out of that entire guild want a fight. With 8 people they could have easily fought you guys even numbers and STILL killed the Champ.
Wait! What did I say?! WHat was I thinking? Even numbers from PITs? Naw, scratch that, will never happen....

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can u get even numbers from them? They only have like 7-8 players that PVP..if that

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well they didn't have 7-8..they had me brosephine(peacer/necro) evil(spawner) drecko and rohizzle and at the end some guy who I don't really know haven't seem him in vent very much..

..it really wasn't even 3 it was more like Tao..u had fulc and slimer there, they spent 80% of the time hiding/running/smoke bombing and attempting to get a kill shot

..and in case u haven't noticed Nicky is the Astaroth of PAIN..oh noes! We're losing! Animal form gone!

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well they didn't have 7-8..they had me brosephine(peacer/necro) evil(spawner) drecko and rohizzle and at the end some guy who I don't really know haven't seem him in vent very much..

..it really wasn't even 3 it was more like Tao..u had fulc and slimer there, they spent 80% of the time hiding/running/smoke bombing and attempting to get a kill shot

..and in case u haven't noticed Nicky is the Astaroth of PAIN..oh noes! We're losing! Animal form gone!
Since there is no Astaroth in P@!N, you must mean the Amit of -PK-, gotcha *noted*

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since there is no Astaroth in P@!N, you must mean the Amit of -PK-, gotcha *noted*
Ohh good old astaroth!! You must be mistaken... By Amit you mean the kid that plays a nearly full time?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Where'd pain go? Oh. I'm sorry. It's hard to wind in an open field fight.

Dalimar. Do you really have to resort to x-ing a player in to kill him? I thought that it was all about the fight.... hmmmm

Last edited:

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Where'd pain go? Oh. I'm sorry. It's hard to wind in an open field fight.

Dalimar. Do you really have to resort to x-ing a player in to kill him? I thought that it was all about the fight.... hmmmm
Well, a field fight is a field fight, no matter how it goes down. I wouldn't do that in a definite 1vs1 (as you have been killed by me numerous times w/o a need for this tactic), but when we have 4 people split up, you have 7-8+, I will do what is needed to lessen those numbers. In this case it was to x-field you in and kill you before your cronies had the chance to run up and gank me, which is precisely what they tried doing at the exact moment you died. It only took me 20 seconds, maybe 25.

I can hear you in vent now..
"Hey guys, Dalimar at my dot! Come kill (gank) him!.. oh! What's this? Para'd me? Now E-Fielded? Poison field too!? My hide didn't work, the Poison revealed me! Oh No! I'm Dying! HELP! HELP!" "OOoOoOOoOooOo" :sad2: <In runs the Gank Squad>

You don't like what I did to you but also don't seem to mind that your Team tried a 6vs1 para-blow, sleep, mortal, dismount, spell plague, chain par-blow, dump on me. You don't hear me complaining about the tactics but too bad they failed that particular attempt to avenge you and your honor. They did succeed a few minutes later and you still have the audacity to make a post like that here, complaining about a para/x-field death?

Get Resist or carry a box...

I like you but this post of yours is LAUGHABLE!

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, a field fight is a field fight, no matter how it goes down. I wouldn't do that in a definite 1vs1 (as you have been killed by me numerous times w/o a need for this tactic), but when we have 4 people split up, you have 7-8+, I will do what is needed to lessen those numbers. In this case it was to x-field you in and kill you before your cronies had the chance to run up and gank me, which is precisely what they tried doing at the exact moment you died. It only took me 20 seconds, maybe 25.

"Hey guys, Dalimar at my dot! Come kill (gank) him!.. oh! What's this? Para'd me? Now E-Fielded? Poison field too!? My hide didn't work, the Poison revealed me! Oh No! I'm Dying! HELP! HELP!" "OOoOoOOoOooOo" :sad2: <In runs the Gank Squad>

You don't like what I did to you but also don't seem to mind that your Team tried a 6vs1 para-blow, sleep, mortal, dismount, spell plague, chain par-blow, dump on me. You don't hear me complaining about the tactics but too bad they failed that particular attempt to avenge you and your honor. They did succeed a few minutes later and you still have the audacity to make a post like that here, complaining about a para/x-field death?

Get Resist or carry a box...

I like you but this post of yours is LAUGHABLE!
Not that it matters..but he never mentioned once in vent any of the things u said..when 3 of us were still searching for the rest of you guys we ran up on your fields..and he then said..damn forgot my box dalimar would field me in 1v1..and if recall you scurried for life for about a minute or two..we then dropped off you and continued to chase chase chase chase chase chase chase..etc, kill astaroth..and then once you showed your face again..bola dead..only saw the OOoOo's briefly as we ventured elsewhere! 50v5 FTW!

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't been online much because I've been working at the office here, applying to a tech school back in Minnesota, and finding a roommate for a house/apt back there as well.

As for this comment, I don't know what to make of it, considering Sadist sucks on all his chars, 1v1 against me.

What I do know is this, Sadist:

I created the first BAD A$S mage suit in P@IN when we were over on ATL. Sadist. literally everything you know about the recent changes to crafting, Army and I taught you. We also shared with the guild (P@IN) everything we knew and gave advice as well to them. I am "The Soulforge Savant," remember that, pendejo.

You guys never even try to fight me one on one. I made a scribe/alchy and put him in factions, no one would fight this char 1v1 with the exception of Tao, Carr and Nicky.

I make a spellweaver/mystic and own you guys in fights with Pug's weaver when we're on even numbers with pits against P@IN. What do you guys (P@INTARDS) do when you see our incredible ownage with these chars? Turn all your chars into spellweavers copying Pug and I (with the exception of Steve-o-rino).

I also think it is funny when you and Steve boast about winning a fight against the alliance when it is like 8:30am ET with 9 P@IN vs like 7 Chessy Alliance Members - and all the people online fighting you guys are usually our "trammy" members - with unfinished suits or discord, forensic eval, cooking characters. But when you fight LD and PK even numbers against you guys, you just get dominated and chill at your guild house for like two hours, sifting through your armor with Apple Jacks. Bravo!

As for the remarks about me pissing you guys off on a stealther... Bros... I haven't played a stealther in months. Why? Because I'm slow as **** over here in the Middle East, plus, spellweaving/mages are way cool for field fights... obviously.

So Sadist, when you run your mouth (as of lately, usually) know this:

I'm a better 4/6 chiv dexxer than you.
I'm a better mage than you.
I'm the one who gave you the idea to put poisoning on your "useful" character: Sadist.

If I'm the Astaroth of PK, then you're the Courage of P@IN, buddy. I can live with that, I guess.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As for this comment, I don't know what to make of it, considering Sadist sucks on all his chars, 1v1 against me.
I have never fought you 1 on 1, or more accurately, you have never fought me one on one

What I do know is this, Sadist:

I created the first BAD A$S mage suit in P@IN when we were over on ATL. Sadist. literally everything you know about the recent changes to crafting, Army and I taught you. We also shared with the guild (P@IN) everything we knew and gave advice as well to them. I am "The Soulforge Savant," remember that, pendejo.
If telling me to make sure I have one resist piece in the suit or it would not work, then yes, you contributed to my knowledge, for which I agreed to give you 10million gold off of a 50mill debt - because you refused to pay me for items I sold you and mistakenly trusted you to pay me for.. Other than that I laughed at how 'awesome' you think Poison Eater is. As for offering knowledge, the 30mill bill you wanted to charge me plus the cost of kits, to make me a Poison Eater suit, I still laugh at.

You guys never even try to fight me one on one. I made a scribe/alchy and put him in factions, no one would fight this char 1v1 with the exception of Tao, Carr and Nicky.
I didn't know I was expected to fight (at the time) Guild mates, but ok.

I make a spellweaver/mystic and own you guys in fights with Pug's weaver when we're on even numbers with pits against P@IN. What do you guys (P@INTARDS) do when you see our incredible ownage with these chars? Turn all your chars into spellweavers copying Pug and I (with the exception of Steve-o-rino).
The throwers are more the issue than the weavers. Sorry to inform you that the PITs guys are tougher than you are and crash your E-party

I also think it is funny when you and Steve boast about winning a fight against the alliance when it is like 8:30am ET with 9 P@IN vs like 7 Chessy Alliance Members - and all the people online fighting you guys are usually our "trammy" members - with unfinished suits or discord, forensic eval, cooking characters. But when you fight LD and PK even numbers against you guys, you just get dominated and chill at your guild house for like two hours, sifting through your armor with Apple Jacks. Bravo!
We win as many as lose. We have no 'ego' to worry about and therefore have no reason to lie or hide from the truth of a fight, whether that fight be at 8:30pm or 1am.

As for the remarks about me pissing you guys off on a stealther... Bros... I haven't played a stealther in months. Why? Because I'm slow as **** over here in the Middle East, plus, spellweaving/mages are way cool for field fights... obviously.
We never cared that you played a stealther, we just didn't like that except for stealthing and hiding, you are terrible on it for PvP and never showed your face.

So Sadist, when you run your mouth (as of lately, usually) know this:
I'm a better 4/6 chiv dexxer than you.
I am not a dexxer... does 51 Dex/Stam and no way to heal except casting count as a Dexxer?
I'm a better mage than you.
Historically, yes. Things have changed..

I'm the one who gave you the idea to put poisoning on your "useful" character: Sadist.
I have had Poisoning on and off Sadist over the years so you can't take any credit for that.

If I'm the Astaroth of PK, then you're the Courage of P@IN, buddy. I can live with that, I guess.
Is that what you've been doing over the past 3 months, thinking up this one-liner? I am glad you agree with me and if I ever duck into an Ant hole to run from a fight then I may agree with you.

Toodles!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Historically, yes. Things have changed..
As much as I'd like to sit idle and just post a pic for **** n gigz..ill throw my 50m on Amit pure/ or Nox mage against u..with his 220 Dubai ping..you got gold lets do I'd like to pad my stack just a bit more..

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Am I misunderstanding your post Amit or did you say you own me 1 v 1 on a mage? Im hoping that is not the case because your still a good bud but that wouldnt be true.

Last edited:

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As much as I'd like to sit idle and just post a pic for **** n gigz..ill throw my 50m on Amit pure/ or Nox mage against u..with his 220 Dubai ping..you got gold lets do I'd like to pad my stack just a bit more..
Sounds fun.. i am gonna consider this.. perhaps take some of your gold

50m on amit as well
And if I win, I get your gold too..

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ok thanks Army.
I'd slap him if he said he could beat you. Cause he doesn't beat me consistently and you still beat me consistently :(
Although I did get the best of Kylen ! Which made me happy, for not mage dueling for 4 months to beat him was an accomplishment.
Then me and army 2v2 some kids, and wrecked them. So i been riding high on a mage for like 2 weeks now rofl.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I heard about the 2 v 2 with the Daddy Long Stroke Kids. Great job:).
Thanks, although I'm not sure who told you about it? lol.
I want to do more 2v2, 3v3s, etc. But can't ever get online same time as the other good mages I know how to work with.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
2 v 2, 3 v 3 I do not consider duels , I consider them field fights. A duel to me is a 1 v 1. And in my opinion a duel is far easier then a field fight.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
[quote="Geronimo, post: 2249500, member: 162423"
[/quote]

Interesting that you say you can hear me in vent being that you have never heard my voice before and have no idea how I behave in vent.

Also, you conducted the exact same tactic against me 3ish times the other night in a dsp fight when, after a long night of fighting, I wound up without a box. I understand tactics etc etc. I'm not even particularly complaining, it just shows that you're running scared and don't want to face me 1 v 1.

Lastly, I don't call guildies to my dot (like army said above in this instance) unless I'm on recon and/or find the group. That night I was fighting outnumbered in the local fight away from the majority of my guildies or trying to kill nicky. And, you don't hear me complaining about the 4 on 1 para gank kill u guys got on me. More power to you. Took you long enough. I'm just saying that para x-fielding someone in is a weak tactic. You'd have been faster just dumping on me with the two others that showed up after you got ur first e-field up. Nice choice to take the safe/easy/lame route.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You and I both know I cannot hear your voice in vent and it should be obvious that comment was one purely made in 'jest'.

No rudeness or offense meant in my post - I just noticed that by the time I had a 3rd FS up (which killed you) I was being bum-rushed by 4+ more people. Field battles are what they are, and cheap (although allowable) tactics are used all the time. In a mass numbers fight, you do what kills your opponent. Your guys sleep, wind, dismount and 6 vs 1 gank me when I am solo. Totally understandable. I am def not scared of fighting anyone 1 - 1. This is a game and if people are afraid of a grey screen on a game, then they have more problems than being addicted to this Pixel Crack. As for being afraid to fight you specifically 1 -1 , don't flatter yourself - aside from my above comment, and once again no offense or disrespect here, but you have NEVER killed me 1 on 1, on any character, at any time. As a matter of fact I don't run away when it is you AND Milkbone attacking me while I am solo. And, as you have admitted previously in a post here, in one of those situations you were amazed at how I was able to drop you in a matter of 3 seconds and couldn't figure out how it was done until I told you in an ICQ how I did it..

Honorable would be to yell out "hey, let one of our 6 fight you solo", but that stuff doesn't happen in a multi-player field fight, whether off-screen or not. You load up and shoot - period. In the situations you mentioned, it happens the same way. You run away alot (no offense intended because EVERYONE runs away when getting dumped on by multiples), so para-fielding you is an easy way to keep you from running and buying time, and to guarantee the kill. It is a proven tactic against your template, so it gets used. If you don't like it, get resist. I am sure 99% of us would drop resist for another skill if we had no fear of the para-gank. One para spell lets us know whether or not you have a box. if you get out of the para really fast, no fields get used.

You do like the solo fight, as do I, and we understand that.. I just don't take chances when i KNOW there are others just waiting to gank me. If I was assured that a 1 - 1 between us would go uninterrupted, I would prefer that kind of fight ALL DAY.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Was a fun day of fights. We did a few despise, no one showed up, did Oasis, Damwin, Pap no one even scouted. Did another despise, no one showed. So we decided to go to an Oaks. Holy snikies. 14-16 PAIN come swarming in on 8-10 of us. We went back and forth, and then a couple of our guys had to log, and then it was heavily kept by Pain. We had no chance at that point to retake it. So they won that battle. PAIN then went to go do Despise w/ a counted 14, and I never even got on island. Vent said 19, so I'm going to assume 14-16 were at the despise. With the 7 on (Myself, BloodyMary, DemonGor, Silly, Xhexania, XxMachineX, Salt) went to hold the star room. To see if Pain was dumb enough to just fly in w/o checking. SURE ENOUGH! Here they come! (Nicky Dyal, Reaver, Nienna, Dexter, Sebastian, Sorrow, Dalimar, FluffyStick, and Zombie) fly into star room. They all die, Nicky managed to get away. Shard got quiet for an hour or so. We decided to start chaining despises for awhile, and finally PAIN resurfaced. We were EASILY able to hold them off and left coon alive EACH TIME for 10+ minutes. Until it was clear as day they weren't returning.
Gareth wanted me to share this. Dalimar and Nicky vs just Gareth...

Gareth killed Dalmar, and died to Nicky. I laughed... I will also admit he has got me 1v1 too!
Enjoy the pictures. From the DSP fight here are the names I got:
Pain (with 19 showing in vent):
1 - Sebation
2 - Nienna
3 - Dexter McCluster
4 - FluffyStick
5 - Nicky Dyal
6 - Zombie
7 - Papa Chain
8 - Amber Rayne
9 - Valmar
10 - Octavious
11 - Reaver
12 - Majestic
13 - Sorrow
14 - Federation
15 - Kalypso
16 - Silencer
17 - Tyrax (He was a blue in there w/ you, no tags, counting him w/ u)

PK-PITS-Alliance (Us w/ 17 in vent, 4 in AFK)
1 - Cotton
2 - Asmundson
3 - ICASTSPELLS
4 - Talented MsScott
5 - Gareth
6 - Xhexania
7 - Suh Henry (switched chars in middle of DSP fights)
8 - Pepsi Cola
9 - Demogoron
10 - Matthew-
11 - Silly Goose (switched Chars in middle of DSP fights)
12 - Bloody Mary
13 - Krush

Last edited:

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Was a fun day of fights. We did a few despise, no one showed up, did Oasis, Damwin, Pap no one even scouted. Did another despise, no one showed. So we decided to go to an Oaks. Holy snikies. 14-16 PAIN come swarming in on 8-10 of us. We went back and forth, and then a couple of our guys had to log, and then it was heavily kept by Pain. We had no chance at that point to retake it. So they won that battle. PAIN then went to go do Despise w/ a counted 14, and I never even got on island. Vent said 19, so I'm going to assume 14-16 were at the despise. With the 7 on (Myself, BloodyMary, DemonGor, Silly, Xhexania, XxMachineX, Salt) went to hold the star room. To see if Pain was dumb enough to just fly in w/o checking. SURE ENOUGH! Here they come! (Nicky Dyal, Reaver, Nienna, Dexter, Sebastian, Sorrow, Dalimar, FluffyStick, and Zombie) fly into star room. They all die, Nicky managed to get away. Shard got quiet for an hour or so. We decided to start chaining despises for awhile, and finally PAIN resurfaced. We were EASILY able to hold them off and left coon alive EACH TIME for 10+ minutes. Until it was clear as day they weren't returning.
Gareth wanted me to share this. Dalimar and Nicky vs just Gareth...
Gareth killed Dalmar, and died to Nicky. I laughed... I will also admit he has got me 1v1 too!
Enjoy the pictures. From the DSP fight here are the names I got:
Pain (with 19 showing in vent):
1 - Sebation
2 - Nienna
3 - Dexter McCluster
4 - FluffyStick
5 - Nicky Dyal
6 - Zombie
7 - Papa Chain
8 - Amber Rayne
9 - Valmar
10 - Octavious
11 - Reaver
12 - Majestic
13 - Sorrow
14 - Federation
15 - Kalypso
16 - Silencer
17 - Tyrax (He was a blue in there w/ you, no tags, counting him w/ u)

PK-PITS-Alliance (Us w/ 17 in vent, 4 in AFK)
1 - Cotton
2 - Asmundson
3 - ICASTSPELLS
4 - Talented MsScott
5 - Gareth
6 - Xhexania
7 - Suh Henry (switched chars in middle of DSP fights)
8 - Pepsi Cola
9 - Demogoron
10 - Matthew-
11 - Silly Goose (switched Chars in middle of DSP fights)
12 - Bloody Mary
13 - Krush
Corrected your count.. Federation was never there, FLuffystick was there only for the Oaks Raid, Tyrax (no clue who that is) and Majestic is not one of ours.. I never once saw Majestic or Tyrax on my screen at any time, during any push or any fight.
You also didn't mention the Baraccons we killed that you didn't take from us when you raided. Sure you ended the night well, but don't leave out your even-up beatings.

Also, it was 1 -1 against Gareth.. Nicky was not there as an attacker as I never saw him, he must have come in at the very end. And yep, I died. Not smart to try a 1 -1 mage vs thrower in close quarters.. Should have moved around more, but didn't.. damn mortals

Last edited:

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Corrected your count.. Federation was never there, FLuffystick was there only for the Oaks Raid, Tyrax (no clue who that is) and Majestic is not one of ours.. I never once saw Majestic or Tyrax on my screen at any time, during any push or any fight.
You also didn't mention the Baraccons we killed that you didn't take from us when you raided. Sure you ended the night well, but don't leave out your even-up beatings.

Also, it was 1 -1 against Gareth.. Nicky was not there as an attacker as I never saw him, he must have come in at the very end. And yep, I died. Not smart to try a 1 -1 mage vs thrower in close quarters.. Should have moved around more, but didn't.. damn mortals
Looking at the pictures, I'm rather surprised I don't have one with Federation or Fluffy. But I'm 100% sure Snatch was at DSP, and I'm pretty damn sure Fluffy was too. But I could be wrong on Fluffy. But I strongly remember "FourStar For Sale" coming through my fields and kicking my ass.

Tyrax IS one of your guys, or at the very least recruit prospect. Crazy J was spawning with him last night... and he was in his Yew house... So might want to check that out. Majestic has been at two fights now when we been fighting you. Although he does usually come from another direction. But if he isn't with us, then hes against us, so his name can stay n the list, we'll just put him in the "other" category.

The only barracoon i'm aware of you killing, was when then 7 of us went and held the star and you all poured in (w/o checking it first) died and handed us all the scrolls. I stealthed into dsp and counted FOURTEEN characters, I wasn't about to raid FOURTEEN with seven. So I got sneaky! I got out w/ a 120 Swords and a 115 Resist, not bad for a quick decision to hold the star. Fudd and Valmar were super pissed about that tactic rofl. We got 9 out of a possible 12 scrolls. I'm not sure if someone got them and just didn't say or if who had the last 3 got out.

The Gareth thing, I wasn't there, just going off what he told me. But I did give him mad props. From events, to killin the GM of the rival guild. Pretty good transformation!

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Once again, Tyrax is not with us and neither is majestic..
You didn't have any pics with Fluffy or Snatch in it because, well, you proved my point , they weren't there..
We get our spawns off too, don't think you ride that horse solo. Just because you don't scout or if you don't see us, doesn't mean we didn't do it.

We didn't care about anything else last night except taking your Oaks.. because the rest doesn't matter.

As for gareth killing the GM of the rival guild.. I hold the stone, yes, but there is no GM and you know it. Spin it how you want it but we both know I have no more 'power' than any other Council and to kill me on my mage is not a hard task - I suck on him.

BTW, how many do we have in Vent tonight?

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought Pain didn't spawn :/ I misread that maybe..oh well back to my shell

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
not at all. you use it as a tool to try proving a point in almost every post, using a number that is not an accurate depiction.Just like the 20 you had in your alliance vent last night equaled to only five that tried to fight us at one spawn last night.
the main difference here is that we had 5 on, saw your 20 in vent and still.spawned all night. We understand that people are afk or sometimes doing different things..

now you will just have to guess!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, i take a week off from posting and nothing changes.

cotton and sadist continue to argue about numbers and the usual he said, she said stuff.

dont tread on me does his best to give a fair depiction of things aside from the sporadic broadside at P@IN.

Tao continues to ask for duels but alas must duel himself

my little buddy amit informs us hes being very productive in dubai and planning ahead for his return to the states.

army continues to be a troll and not have anything relevant to say.

@ cotton. im sure given your cunning and superior intellect you will soon find the credentials to our vent and be able to see
how many people we have on, otherwise whatever would you bring to these boards other that pictures of fights that are largely devoid of the
times your dead and pointing out the players advantage to one side or the other.

im gone again....

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Mr Steve.. I duel Tao frequently..whenever I'm on usually which isn't much anymore due to another game which has snatched interest away for the time being..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363444985.546670.jpg

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

cotton and sadist continue to argue about numbers and the usual he said, she said stuff.

dont tread on me does his best to give a fair depiction of things aside from the sporadic broadside at P@IN.

my little buddy amit informs us hes being very productive in dubai and planning ahead for his return to the states.

@ cotton. im sure given your cunning and superior intellect you will soon find the credentials to our vent and be able to see
how many people we have on, otherwise whatever would you bring to these boards other that pictures of fights that are largely devoid of the
times your dead and pointing out the players advantage to one side or the other.

im gone again....
HA! i found this amusing...and mostly true

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

im gone again....
lol... Where to start in this. I post up the people I see and the ventrilo #s that I see. You ALL are capable of downloading UOScreenShot Utility, and hitting a button and posting pictures when you feel like it. As I've said before when were losing, I don't really have the time to take my ahnds off my pvp macros, to click the damn screenshot macro. Its WAY easier to click it when I don't have to worry about me or the guy next to me dieing, cause I'm taking a screenshot.

I duel Tao all the time! He kills me to pay for the times I kill him while I'm on my thrower lol.

Yea I haven't got to talk to our little sand buddy in like a week or more! I'm working so much, haven't even had the time to play UO. Spring break is over, and all I got was 62hrs on the time clock, and I still work tomorrow. Yay me.

And you are correct, didn't take long for me to get my hands on the new ip/port, but I guess I should pretend I don't have them... rofl

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
As for gareth killing the GM of the rival guild.. I hold the stone, yes, but there is no GM and you know it. Spin it how you want it but we both know I have no more 'power' than any other Council and to kill me on my mage is not a hard task - I suck on him.
I was just excited to get ya was all :)
And Nicky didn't come in until like a minute or so later and he took me down in 4.25 seconds hehe *Shakes Fist* Damn that Nicky D!

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where have u guys been. not for nothing but weve been clobbering your 'B' team in your absence. heard we even got stuii to rage log yesterday afternoon when we clownstomped your group in despise.