• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Never mind.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just woke up, got my coffee and sat down to see if anything was happening.

Every few seconds I could hear in the back ground my husband asking 'What? What?' Finally he came over and started reading too.
What a great post.
Thanks for getting our day started with laughter.
I owe you one.:heart:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry. I rushed home as soon as I could.

I'm disappointed in myself for not making it in time.

I'm sure you put a lot of work into it and it must be heart breaking for you to have no one show up at all.

My apologies.

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well, nobody showed up. That'll teach me, I guess.
Molokha, I was really really looking forward to your event. I am sorry I didn't make it. I totally forgot. I don't follow stratics and did not even know about your post from before. I just heard it through the grape vine. I am sure there are many people who would love to have a second chance at this event. I think it would be good for us to put books and runes down at luna bank and brit bank and let people know in game. So people like me have more of a clue. I actually signed up for stratics and had to have someone help me find your page just so that I could respond to this. I feel very terrible. So many people missed out on such a wonderful thing. I really think if we could have your stratics story posted as news at the banks this would help, or even runes/books with information. We need just a wee bit more advertisement. *hugs hugs hugs*

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been making and deleting passive-aggressive "I HATE THIS SHARD" posts for the past 24 hours now. Please just disregard them. I don't hate the shard. I like the shard. I'm taking out RL frustrations on the shard because the shard can't fight back.

I'm going on hiatus for university reasons, I'll be back in a few months and I'll consider re-running the event then. (I was already going to take a break before this happened, it has nothing to do with it)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think statements like "I HATE THIS SHARD" can really be considered passive-aggressive.

I prefer aggressive-aggressive statements myself, like "I wish this shard would actually show up to events that they keep clamoring for".

Aggressive.

raar.

Have fun in University.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think statements like "I HATE THIS SHARD" can really be considered passive-aggressive.
I prefer aggressive-aggressive statements myself, like "I wish this shard would actually show up to events that they keep clamoring for".
Aggressive.
raar.
Have fun in University.
"I will straight-up kill each and every one of you."

I act the same at university as I do in-game. Whatever you're picturing, you are correct. All hysterics, all the time.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh man, this thread has had twice as many views after my event went kaput than it did while I was actually putting out content. This is so embarrassing. Et tu, Baja?

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh. But aside...sorry i barely ever log onto stratics, and you know i miss many event ignoring the callers all over telling me about events...I woulda come! Honest! But had no clue as usual, back to uni you go but keep in touch on icq please :)