• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
LOL, how did you macro that.
Seems like a way better toon then my Asshat rat turd wrangler on GL. Bosco the veteran gladiator.
Weak field on GL j/k.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
..can I reiterate this question?

Who's FY and dabompiny(or whatever)

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we really have to be diligent about cleaning out the afk channel. after despise a fair amount of our boys logged off. sadist was helping build a suit and i was helping build another suit. i think orion and fulc went down to the harry and promptly dropped army and another. one of ur ld boys called out a harry that was up and i asked for a head count, which was unanswered. note you also popped that spawn at what time? 11 or so possibly closer to midnite? but hey u had 20 plus people on and u can do what you want.

so u dropping coon quick now. that defines a win in your book. so be it. dont give us any guff about dropping a coon anymore. sorta hypocritical.

you have felt the need to ally all these guilds, trammy or not to be able to compete against us. its a compliment. straight up numbers i like our chances.

your guilding up pits and the like sorta makes you a modern day robin hood cotton. a real man for the people. :)

see you in the field.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cotton,

no mention of orions 8 solo drops at the harry with 20 defending????
Well it wasn't really an attempt it was more of him coming dying..Claire ressing him..and him dying..I think it was like 4-5 not to exaggerate to 8..but eh..
Then then 1v1 between Chris and apple while he watched I then attacked Orion which then turned into a 2v2 with 2 4/6 chivs and then I'd say pretty quickly turned into a 5v2 Pains advantage which then turned into a 5v5 and pain disappearing back into crafting mode till I went to bed apparently around 1ish

..as for me soley drooping not another but me "alone" was more like me vs Orion and fulc popping out of his stealth and chain Deathstriking..difference of views but ok..

Regardless..quick dropping the coon consists if this..killing the coon fast as in as soon as u get island and fast killing the coon and running to star and grinding it up which has been the case maybe once..you seem to do it EVeRYtime u take island..

None the less after coon died I can recall not even the guy who got the scrolls leaving and us fighting all the way back to chaos..3 of us where u then regrouped to 6 to push us back..if I recall correct I remember u get res killed right below chaos Steve..2 minutes after we "speed killed the coon"..but I could be mistaken

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
him and koopa trooper of fy were helping you last nite.

but given the number of kids you've allied i have no doubts you have no clue as to whos who in your group.

MatlocK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I know I should know this already seeing as how I have gone through two buckets of popcorn already ready this e soap opera but can I get a listing of who is in pain and who is in the other guild? pk I think? It gets soooo confusing. I and I am serious btw.
Signed

An UO pVP groupie

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nothing i could do there. im just getting my gear on when u guys came up on me. no prob. i would have rez killed me as well.
i did eventually get up and we had a good mini field fight across those server lines in the woods which was pretty even when we killed you guys and asmundson promptly ran away.

despise was a good back and forth fight. we never even touched the coon when we took the island. in retrospect we probably should have never tried to hold it. we probably should have sought you out and gone for the rez kills as well. but live and learn.

good effort on both sides. i would have liked to muster an effort to raid your harry but like i said in the other post. we didnt really have much of a crew on to have made much of an impact against what you had. sometimes thats the way it goes.

bottom line is even up or even with slight numbers in your favor i like our chances. im sure you guys feel the same.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is even tougher learning voices when there's 70-80 in vent..MAX we fielded last night was 12-13 but keep leading on that we have a HUGE alliance..lol man I wished MYUO still worked so we could site guild rosters..psst 80% of the people who you fight are -PK- regardless where they are from..read tags you'll mostly see -PK- drecko Carley and rohizzle from pits..and 1-2 EVI..but we have been shard trolling looking for new allies...I still have about 600m on ATL how many xfers does that pay for?

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I know I should know this already seeing as how I have gone through two buckets of popcorn already ready this e soap opera but can I get a listing of who is in pain and who is in the other guild? pk I think? It gets soooo confusing. I and I am serious btw.
Signed

An UO pVP groupie
i u look a bit back in this thread i gave a whos' who in pain.

for pits pk ld dota fy evi you can just say everyone else :))

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Signed

An UO pVP groupie
Pain has about a 35 man guild roster..15-20 which log on often..what u say Steve probably 15 decently active players
-PK- on it's roster has about 11-12 but we've allied about 600 guilds..we compile of all of chessy..lol but in all seriousness..the most we've had in vent between PK and the whole chessy/atl/GL/LS/izumo/europa/and every other shard in UO Zerg is like 18-20

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is even tougher learning voices when there's 70-80 in vent..MAX we fielded last night was 12-13 but keep leading on that we have a HUGE alliance..lol man I wished MYUO still worked so we could site guild rosters..psst 80% of the people who you fight are -PK- regardless where they are from..read tags you'll mostly see -PK- drecko Carley and rohizzle from pits..and 1-2 EVI..but we have been shard trolling looking for new allies...I still have about 600m on ATL how many xfers does that pay for?
we had ten guys on for despise last nite. i personally made the party and it was filled with no leftovers. one guy harley was there in an undone suit. he did drop two pieces of it cause he insured it on the fly. dont know who looted them and notice we never asked for them back but w/e.

someone in our vent scouted your harry and watched you go in. seemed like you had quite a few more than 12-13. cotton even said in his pix post numbers were HEAVILY in your favor. his words.

but like i said. YOU felt the need to ally everyone. not us. we essentially picked up fulc and a few others. i think our guild count is probably short of where it was when we had the 6 of you. note you havent seen brian with us these past few nites either. so my never, rarely, sometimes post a few days ago holds true.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pain has about a 35 man guild roster..15-20 which log on often..what u say Steve probably 15 decently active players
-PK- on it's roster has about 11-12 but we've allied about 600 guilds..we compile of all of chessy..lol but in all seriousness..the most we've had in vent between PK and the whole chessy/atl/GL/LS/izumo/europa/and every other shard in UO Zerg is like 18-20
so your running 11-12 in pk plus 1/2 dozen or so which i understand could soon be 10 in LD. how many pits? 3-5? a few evi a few fy. sure looked to be 20 plus last nite.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We never had more the 14 in vent last night give me a few ill rattle off the names

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so your running 11-12 in pk plus 1/2 dozen or so which i understand could soon be 10 in LD. how many pits? 3-5? a few evi a few fy. sure looked to be 20 plus last nite.
That's including LD ill give those names as well in a bit

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We have a total of 27 members in the guild now, at least half of which play very part-time to hardly ever.

Of the remaining 50%, at least 30% of those people only play for about an hour or two. Also of those remaining 50%, at least 70% log off before midnight because of wives, kids and work in the morning. Your Alliance consists of more people than we have, who play more frequently and for longer periods of time. Enjoy your spawning - we don't care. Enjoy your Alliance - we like the fight.

Say all you want on Pixel Posts, but remember...
UO does not rule our lives, we do not revolve life around UO and we play when we play for whatever reason we play. Somtimes to PvP, sometimes to maintain our accounts and vendors, sometimes to do events etc. We do not pretend to be afk just because you happen to run past our house and we are inside. We do not feel the need to raid spawns 100% of the time, fight you while you camp our houses, or engage you in chat conversation just because YOU want us to. We do not feel the need to kill a Champ because we need to ( we do not need to kill a Champ for any reason) and we also do not feel the need to leave it alive because you call it a 'P@!N loss' when we kill it.

Numbers in Vent mean nothing because we log into Vent to chat about the basketball game, or to see how someone is doing that we have not seen in a long time. There are even Users like me who log into Vent on my cell phone to just hang and listen while driving for two hours. Some are just afk. Council members have no expire time limits and are Reserved - they will never get booted or bumped from channel for any reason, even if AFK for 4 days.

Most of us have wives, children, fiances - all of whom like to spend their last awake minutes each night with us. While you guys are chaining Despise, making posts about doing a Harrower, or trying to grief me because you are mad about something, we are reading books to our children, snuggling up to our wives having 'sexy time' and finishing the day's work business. We go to sleep knowing that WE won, whatever the outcome of the UO Pixel Crack is.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clap clap sadist..you're better than everyone..you such a ****ing tool my god!

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Clap clap sadist..you're better than everyone..
Is that your issue with me? Better than you? Aww, don't sweat it bro, things will get better hopefully.

Ayway, at Twink's request, he asked me to post this:
Blue shows how many Pits/-PK- died before they pushed into star. Black is the count of P@IN in the star room. Green shows new Pits/-PK- corpses, this picture is about 3mins too early to show the true destruction. Red numbers give a rough count of Pits/-PK-. I say rough because I might have missed one in the mess of teleporter. You could also make the count as 4P@IN v 9 -PK-/Pits to include Claires mare from his tamer.
truth!.jpg

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that your issue with me? Better than you? Aww, don't sweat it bro, things will get better hopefully.
No no, my apologies you took me stating the blatantly obvious as something quite different. I am merely stating the fact that at every given time you can, you post about how your to busy helping guildies, or shooting the **** in vent and insinuate that for some reason your the only to of accomplished such feats in life and or UO..you have this superiority complex for whatever reason, because you are not. Probably never will be, you say hopefully things get better, bro not that it's any of yours or anyone else's ****ing concern but I am quite content in my "In and out of UO life" I have a wife of 10 years for whom, yes we engage in "sexy time" as well, 3 kids a house in which I own..want a screenie of the deed troll, I own two other income 3 family homes, as well as work 45-50 hrs a week as a analyst for a company that installs POS system all around the world, want a link?

I am not worried about trying to be or claiming to be better than I am, you although try at every single turn to prove why things happen the way they do.

It's a game shut the **** up,hide in your house, become the crafter we all know you ****ing are, and that because as of now that's all you excel at, btw thanks to me.

Keep spitting the ******** you spit because when it all comes down it that's all it is, 90% ******** 10% patting yourself in the back ( see I can use fun filled percentages too)

Continue trolling...With your nonsense!

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No no, my apologies you took me stating the blatantly obvious as something quite different. I am merely stating the fact that at every given time you can, you post about how your to busy helping guildies, or shooting the **** in vent and insinuate that for some reason your the only to of accomplished such feats in life and or UO..you have this superiority complex for whatever reason, because you are not. Probably never will be, you say hopefully things get better, bro not that it's any of yours or anyone else's ******* concern but I am quite content in my "In and out of UO life" I have a wife of 10 years for whom, yes we engage in "sexy time" as well, 3 kids a house in which I own..want a screenie of the deed troll, I own two other income 3 family homes, as well as work 45-50 hrs a week as a analyst for a company that installs POS system all around the world, want a link?

I am not worried about trying to be or claiming to be better than I am, you although try at every single turn to prove why things happen the way they do.

It's a game shut the **** up,hide in your house, become the crafter we all know you ******* are, and that because as of now that's all you excel at, btw thanks to me.

Keep spitting the ******** you spit because when it all comes down it that's all it is, 90% ******** 10% patting yourself in the back ( see I can use fun filled percentages too)

Continue trolling...With your nonsense!
:drama:

As Apple has as a character name.. Chillaxe man. I am not attacking you or anyone else - you obviously misunderstood me as much as you say I misunderstood you. I see so much hate spewing from the froth around your E-mouth that I think now would be a good time to stop engaging you in conversation here - lest you have a seizure or something. This type of continued banter is neither healthy nor the purpose of these boards. I do not want proof of your RL successes - you should be happy and content enough not to feel the need to prove it. I do not want to engage in RL conversations or comparisons, as I had apologized for in an earlier post.

Yes, you did educate me for (4-5) hours on the basics of building a suit, and also accepted my 25mill gift for doing so, which I completely expanded upon to become the Glorious Crafter I now am. So, continue to Troll me on these boards, camp my castles, lie about what I do to try to get me banned, scam players for their gold, try to take credit for my UO Successes, do your Spawns, and make it your UO Mission to grief me at all costs - but my part of these dumb conversations and interaction with you ends here.

Toodles!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
take a step back guys. noone needs proof of housing or investment properties. any videos of sexy time would always be welcomed if you want to share. even if your a 300 pounder. a market exists for that as well.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Signed

An UO pVP groupie
Ok, I'll use stratics screen names for you.

I am in -PK-
Cazador is in -PK- (known commonly as Army, left pain to start PK)
Cotton-Eye-Joes is in -PK- (known as Cotton left pain to start PK)
UltimaLordAmitlu is in -PK- (known as Amitlu left pain to start PK)
Geronimo is in P@!N (known as Sadist & Dalimar)
Bhuddakan is in P@!N (known as Tao)
Slobberknocker is in P@!N (known as Steve)
dlo88 is someone in the -PK- alliance (i think), but i don't remember who

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
cotton,

you gotta be kidding right?

no poo, here's what happened. orion and nicky come into the harry, run through the masses, an evi guy follows (i forgot who, sorry ally) i was watching the other entrance, i attack orion as he tried to run away, i follow orion out the cave, nicky kills evi guy in cave, i go back in, decide to move out with the now 2v1, nicky gets 2 deathstrikes in a row on me because i'm a dumbass and took a wrong turn in the stupidest dungeon of covetous. i die too.

then orion gets on his 4/6 chiv guy. yeah for everyone. i fought him a bunch of times 1 v 1 for a while and he was completely unable to kill me, but bragged that i wasn't killing him (again, 4/6 chiv, go figure). play cave entrance games, disarms, and run when redlined, that's ok, no worries. the poo talk is hilarious. anyways, had to stop fighting him cause i was losing tons of refresh pots for no purpose.

that being said, we fought him for a while in pretty fair fights sending even numbers out to him and nicky for a while, then decided to just down them. Orion did NOT get 8 solo drops. Honestly, i'm not sure if he got any solo drops (at least while i was there, we did 1 harry before i logged ini think). Nicky got some kills though...

your post makes it sound like orion pushed on the harry and got some kills. no way. no one pushed the harry at all. we sortied to get some fights with outlying raiders who didn't have the numbers to have any hope competing with us last night.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Numbers.

I heard no one in the alliance talk poo concerning numbers last night. We knew we outnumbered people. We were shocked we had double digits on, it was nice, harry dropped fast. I think we had 7 PK on, that's the most i've ever seen. Might have been 8 once cotton came back... i think it was. wow. 7 or 8, not sure. Point being, we don't just crush outnumbered people to the point of not wanted to play when we outnumber. we still make the fight fairly decent. Everyone knows if one side has 12 and the other has 5 that 5 will lose, but 12 can make it so that the fight is fun. it's not all about winning and losing... it's about the journey.

anyways, for me, last night was pretty boring cause orion and nicky were the only ones who decided to come play. i wish that more had. even though i laugh at orion's 4/6 efforts, i commend him for his skill and his ballsyness. And nicky, well, nicky is nicky. See y'all tonight maybe.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
take a step back guys. noone needs proof of housing or investment properties. any videos of sexy time would always be welcomed if you want to share. even if your a 300 pounder. a market exists for that as well.
what if it's sexy time with a 300 pounder.... i mean... whoa! like this if you've gone hoggin' before

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
so u dropping coon quick now. that defines a win in your book. so be it. dont give us any guff about dropping a coon anymore. sorta hypocritical.

you have felt the need to ally all these guilds, trammy or not to be able to compete against us. its a compliment. straight up numbers i like our chances.

your guilding up pits and the like sorta makes you a modern day robin hood cotton. a real man for the people. :)

see you in the field.
lol, we've been over the Champ killing 100x. You guys claimed quick killing the champ is a win, I think its a cheap tactic. Although, at some point it does have to go down. 30seconds after you take the island, is a sign of weakness. lol now I'm robin hood! WoooooHooooo! I made chessy fun again, -- sadly some of you part take in way too much poo talking and RL bs. (Your not going to see me go there).

cotton,

I like you and Orion, but 8? Common now. Was like 2 or 3, and it wasn't solo. It was duo. Few guys were going back and forth with Orion and Nicky, and when you sync dump w/ a DP DS, yea your gonna kill someone.

him and koopa trooper of fy were helping you last nite.

but given the number of kids you've allied i have no doubts you have no clue as to whos who in your group.
From the time I logged on, they were both showing PITS tags... And been long time PITS members. I'm assuming like how there are people in ,|,, , Sadist's other guild. Not my guild, not my issue to track their players. But from the pics of harry, they are green and under PITS tags.

we had ten guys on for despise last nite. i personally made the party and it was filled with no leftovers. one guy harley was there in an undone suit. he did drop two pieces of it cause he insured it on the fly. dont know who looted them and notice we never asked for them back but w/e.

but like i said. YOU felt the need to ally everyone. not us. we essentially picked up fulc and a few others. i think our guild count is probably short of where it was when we had the 6 of you. note you havent seen brian with us these past few nites either. so my never, rarely, sometimes post a few days ago holds true.
If someone dropped pieces, you should have ICQd me instantly. You know I do everything in my power to return fallen gear. Losing gear and players is not what any of us want. Ask Sadist if you think I'm blowing smoke up your ass. I returned a nice ass tunic to Sadist for notta (didn't even make him post some funny ass stuff). Brian was on 2 days ago. Wasn't on last night. Nor do I or anyone else really care.

lol, I know those 2 have a hatred for each other that runs soooo deep.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You guys seem to be dueling alot Cotton, invite me. Also your comment about ganking a due...l please you guys do it all the time. Invite me to the duels since it would be fun. I guess I better shut down ICQ because that means I better be on UO at all times. Are all the screen shots from yesterday Cotton? I was only from like 5:30 to about 6:30 I never seen anything in Global about your chain despise, I was running around looking for something to do.
I didn't get on till 6-6:30 ish. :( Must have missed ya by minutes.

We had a MAX of 14 players last night. Unless from time they popped harry, and first form was almost dead they lost people. Cause when I got there we had 13 (I made 13), and I ICQ'd a guy to come in, making it 14. I returned from AFKness at ~11, and first form was done. Second one was popped at about 11:45, and finished by 12:10. little late, but not THAT late.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If someone dropped pieces, you should have ICQd me instantly. You know I do everything in my power to return fallen gear. Losing gear and players is not what any of us want. Ask Sadist if you think I'm blowing smoke up your ass. I returned a nice ass tunic to Sadist for notta (didn't even make him post some funny ass stuff).
Indeed, by blessed tunic fell when i died and you immediately picked it up, insured it, ICQ'd me, and returned it within 5 minutes. No hesitaton. I will do the same for you if ever it happens. And thanks for not making me add a second part to that story iCarley made me do.

lol, I know those 2 have a hatred for each other that runs soooo deep.
For some reason my last reply to this quote didn't post, so I will do so again..

I do not hate Army, and do not hate anyone. I have absolutely ZERO clue what his issue with me is. If you know, share, because all I have been doing is speculating on what could be the problem. I have done nothing wrong to him, ever. Perhaps one of my stupid half-a*** comments hit a nerve or something, but if so it was entirely unintentional. It has been insinuated I have paged on him, but I have not. The only thing I have done at this point is speak the truth about things and if that stung, that's his problem for doing it in the first place.
He has done nothing but serve me hate, so after a few attempts at deflecting it, I sent it right back. It has gotten to the point of complete ridiculousness, as you have seen, and I am finished with it.
Honestly, though, no issues from my side at all except extreme wonderment at his hatred for me.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*equips my 100% ******** eater suit*
*combined with evasion*

..deflected once again!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
hey, can i get one of those 100% bs eater suits? do they work on an archer template?

my mom is a passive aggressive pancake too

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Super fun fight in Despise, was a good back and forth till you got those extra couple and our weaver (who had a circle) had to run afk real quick. Good to see your all still fast dropping champs when you have #s :). I'll post pics later, here is the lineup of who I saw on both sides:

PK/PITS:
1) Salt
2) One Man Army
3) Clinton
4) BarT
5) Promethius
6) GG
7) Serik
8) Doublenogo
9) Rohizzle
10) Ralph

vs

PAIN
1) Valmar
2) Nicky Dyal
3) XXirridicentiXX
4) Sadist
5) Kalypso
6) Snatch
7) Serium
8) Tao
9) The Ugly Elf
10) Amber Rayne
11) The Duper
12) Gorath
13) Apple?

We then did 2 more despise, and pain didn't even come back :(.

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good fight tonite in despise. we had u early and you beefed up probably even numbers. pushed us out than we came back. note we didnt fast kill champ. matter of fact we did not take the altar much to push you off it. we did kill it eventually but only cause some had to go eat and presumably have sexy time.

salt and someone else went out front of destard and we saw mighty budda help brian kill him. something go down with ld i dont know or was it another buddha?

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
apple wasnt there. brian came late, the duper came last 5 minutes and snatch is well.. snatch. u also had asmundson for most of the fight and that ur swagger sux.

i partied and we were 10 deep with no off bars so i'd call that fight even bro. good battle.

maybe in future we will ask u when its a proper time to kill the champ. we destroyed you what 3x before your first succesful push of us??

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Super fun fight in Despise, was a good back and forth till you got those extra couple and our weaver (who had a circle) had to run afk real quick. Good to see your all still fast dropping champs when you have #s :). I'll post pics later, here is the lineup of who I saw on both sides:

PK/PITS:
1) Salt
2) One Man Army
3) Clinton
4) BarT
5) Promethius
6) GG
7) Serik
8) Doublenogo
9) Rohizzle
10) Ralph

vs

PAIN
1) Valmar
2) Nicky Dyal
3) XXirridicentiXX
4) Sadist
5) Kalypso
6) Snatch
7) Serium
8) Tao
9) The Ugly Elf
10) Amber Rayne
11) The Duper
12) Gorath
13) Apple?

We then did 2 more despise, and pain didn't even come back :(.
Duper came at the last 5 mins..
Apple was never there
XXX was there, true., but only for about 20 minutes of the entire evening..
So by your count 10 vs 11 = even fight in my opinion.
We didn't return because only 3 of us stayed, the rest went afk for a bit.

To cap the night (8) P@!N did a despise and killed everyone that raided, letting the Barracoon sit for about 45 mins (again).. was a lot of killing back and forth, including those (2) new longstroke kids who helped you. However, when ya'll never returned we finally killed it because we weren't gonna leave it for your gold snatchers to do.
Then into Terra Keep where -PK- and PITs were DOMINATED by us (8) P@!N. I was the only death, one time, compared to EVERYONE on the -PK- side dying MULTIPLE times.. I love the Explode delay, I get SOOO much gold from that killing tons of people off my screen as they run.

Last edited:

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That is why I put a ? next to it, someone thought they seen Chillaxe, I didn't see him. Reason I ?'d it. If were not counting people who came late, then take 2 more off our guys, since they came in at that final push (when you all had the 11-12). Asmuden is Clinton. You out numbered us there, even if by 1 or 2. I still have a lot of helping to do, to get PITS people on right chars, and know what to do when. This is where you all have a massive advantage, you guys 1) have played together for years 2) know what you need to do. It takes time. But since the two best players of UO (Nicky and Brian) didn't feel like helping people learn, I'll step up and do so. Sadly I went AFK and I guess you all figured midnight was a good time to go do a dsp looking for a fight. I had a blast. Terra was ****ing awful. I ccame in there late as well, by the time I got there 3/5 were dead. We had 6 people there, to your 8 or 9. I had 10 bars, but one could have been those blues running around. Those people were not helping us in terra, or not me atleast. AND!! I only died once, and I killed Valmar, Dalmar, and Klypso, so, you weren't completely alone in deaths in Terra. Pictures coming in a bit -- gotta convert them.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cotton,

thanks for the pics. was fun last nite. i see your point on rounding your guild into shape. what you dont know you dont know. there should be more old school pvpr's like yourself that look to teach tactics, templates and strategy to guys that want to step into the fel side of things. i know i learned a lot playing with you.

you can see how easy it is for a guy new to pvp to get disgusted when he goes to fel and gets dropped in 3 seconds. the science behind this game, is what makes it so damn fun. the template variety and how to play each most effectively. Asmundson does a nice job for you. good aggressive player whos not afraid to get in the middle of the fray and mix things up.

on the numbers issue theres always going to be an imbalance to the benefit of one side or the other. however when you win being outnumbered its much more satisfying. the cool thing about whats happening on chessy now is that each guild or alliance has its share of time being able to operate, be it spawnning, harry's or winning fights. this breed's confidence and a sense that when either guild comes into fel they have a chance or even an expectation to be succesful.

all trash talking aside, this shard has a healthy pvp community. each side strives for total domination of the other and thats how it should be, but i think at the end of the day were all having fun. at least for me thats what i spend my money on to enjoy this game.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
cotton,

thanks for the pics. was fun last nite. i see your point on rounding your guild into shape. what you dont know you dont know. there should be more old school pvpr's like yourself that look to teach tactics, templates and strategy to guys that want to step into the fel side of things. i know i learned a lot playing with you.

you can see how easy it is for a guy new to pvp to get disgusted when he goes to fel and gets dropped in 3 seconds. the science behind this game, is what makes it so damn fun. the template variety and how to play each most effectively. Asmundson does a nice job for you. good aggressive player whos not afraid to get in the middle of the fray and mix things up.

on the numbers issue theres always going to be an imbalance to the benefit of one side or the other. however when you win being outnumbered its much more satisfying. the cool thing about whats happening on chessy now is that each guild or alliance has its share of time being able to operate, be it spawnning, harry's or winning fights. this breed's confidence and a sense that when either guild comes into fel they have a chance or even an expectation to be succesful.

all trash talking aside, this shard has a healthy pvp community. each side strives for total domination of the other and thats how it should be, but i think at the end of the day were all having fun. at least for me thats what i spend my money on to enjoy this game.
YUP! All the **** talk aside im having tons of fun when I actually get on to fight..... stupid work

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it wasn't really an attempt it was more of him coming dying..Claire ressing him..and him dying..I think it was like 4-5 not to exaggerate to 8..but eh..
Then then 1v1 between Chris and apple while he watched I then attacked Orion which then turned into a 2v2 with 2 4/6 chivs and then I'd say pretty quickly turned into a 5v2 Pains advantage which then turned into a 5v5 and pain disappearing back into crafting mode till I went to bed apparently around 1ish

..as for me soley drooping not another but me "alone" was more like me vs Orion and fulc popping out of his stealth and chain Deathstriking..difference of views but ok..

Regardless..quick dropping the coon consists if this..killing the coon fast as in as soon as u get island and fast killing the coon and running to star and grinding it up which has been the case maybe once..you seem to do it EVeRYtime u take island..

None the less after coon died I can recall not even the guy who got the scrolls leaving and us fighting all the way back to chaos..3 of us where u then regrouped to 6 to push us back..if I recall correct I remember u get res killed right below chaos Steve..2 minutes after we "speed killed the coon"..but I could be mistaken
Holly **** u guys like to lie!!!!! keep it comin

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you gotta be kidding right?

no poo, here's what happened. orion and nicky come into the harry, run through the masses, an evi guy follows (i forgot who, sorry ally) i was watching the other entrance, i attack orion as he tried to run away, i follow orion out the cave, nicky kills evi guy in cave, i go back in, decide to move out with the now 2v1, nicky gets 2 deathstrikes in a row on me because i'm a dumbass and took a wrong turn in the stupidest dungeon of covetous. i die too.

then orion gets on his 4/6 chiv guy. yeah for everyone. i fought him a bunch of times 1 v 1 for a while and he was completely unable to kill me, but bragged that i wasn't killing him (again, 4/6 chiv, go figure). play cave entrance games, disarms, and run when redlined, that's ok, no worries. the poo talk is hilarious. anyways, had to stop fighting him cause i was losing tons of refresh pots for no purpose.

that being said, we fought him for a while in pretty fair fights sending even numbers out to him and nicky for a while, then decided to just down them. Orion did NOT get 8 solo drops. Honestly, i'm not sure if he got any solo drops (at least while i was there, we did 1 harry before i logged ini think). Nicky got some kills though...

your post makes it sound like orion pushed on the harry and got some kills. no way. no one pushed the harry at all. we sortied to get some fights with outlying raiders who didn't have the numbers to have any hope competing with us last night.
you trying to sound admirable is funny...thx for being a dumbass. I think some further clarification would include; u admitting orion or I are worth more then one in a head count since u clearly were not sending an equal number out of the dungeon when; Army went ass up.