• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im not aware of us ever giving people tokens, we transfer items back and forth from atl all the time. Im not sure what emmys stated that but hat would not be accurate.

Last edited:

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Also I was not on during that fight or you probably would see my corpses all over lol. Tree came here to fight with me here on Chess. I brought him here because I fight with him ATL and he wanted to fight with me over here. The ******** is really starting to get deep on these forums. Also Cotton I was not on last night, I was too involved with a poker game to hang out with you NERDS (j/k).

Last edited:

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Also I was not on during that fight or you probably would see my corpses all over lol. Tree came here to fight with me here on Chess. I brought him here because I fight with him ATL and he wanted to fight with me over here. The ******** is really starting to get deep on these forums. Also Cotton I was not on last night, I was too involved with a poker game to hang out with you NERDS (j/k).
Coulda swore you were there in the beginning. Must have been my eyes playing tricks on me. The real question is -- how did you do?!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So we did 8 Despises. First 4 we defended you guys off (even when we were out numbered). The 5th Dsp you guys managed to take the island, mainly cause I was on the wrong char... Then like old times you all quick killed the champ and bailed. We then did 3 more dsps which no one showed but Fulcanelli. We then went to Sadist's casttle to see if we could find a fight, and we did. Was some fun fighting open field. I got some pics, just gotta get them up loaded.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ok, wait.... first of all, i wasn't on last night. but from what i gather, pain had people on, but chose not to fight until a specific time, won one coon, then left and called the night a win????

i have experienced time and again that pain has people on, but instead of coming out and fighting, they're, um, i don't know whating. i'm not talking poo here, i actually have a point... pain, can you please just come fight. no one's factions, so just come out with who you have. you don't need a huge plan or anything for an everyday fight. we don't. we just go to wherever (obvious from the traps we walk into constantly) you guys are. please, don't sit at the guildhouse, come out and play. if you don't want to raid, do a spawn, sit at the gate, something, we'll find ya.

when it's all said and done... the winners and losers are only on the forums here the next day. in game, so many of us die that it barely matters. yeah, 120's and 25's will be gotten, but who cares, during the day everyone can mass a ton of those (well, 120s, not really 25s). and, as demonstrated the other night, pain definately has the ability to run a harry successfully.

lastly, i hear "zerg" a lot concerning the alliance. yet i hear that pain has 35+ people in the guild. wow. um. the alliance has nowhere near that number of people that go to fel and even fewer dedicated pvpers. with the ability to draw from 35 different people (i recognize they don't all get on regularly) we have to have some numbers to be consistantly competitive. can't help it if pain's members don't show up.

really lastly... when i heard we were allying with evi and pits, i was very hesitant--not sure if it was a good idea. back in my dota days, there were some serious issues dealing with pits and their crew, though that was probably from the faction thing more than anything... my point being... good thing i'm just a shooter in the guild cause the powers to be made the right choice! great alliance and it has added people to fel. what more could anyone ask for?

essay complete. respond in kind

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As I have stated numerous times before.. 35 members in a guild does not mean they all play. For instance, one hasn't logged into the game in 6 months. One is unemployed and cannot pay for his accounts. One is commuting State to State for work and it too tired to play etc. We have about 15 people who log in 'regularly' and I use that term loosely. Our vent count is not an accurate indication of who is on - normally 50% are afk. Where we are at 11pm-2am? Mostly sleeping. The 4-5 who play at that time are just that.. 4-5. You want camp what you call the Guildhouse (which isn't a guildhouse and is actually one of my castles), fine, go for it, but don't expect me to walk outside and fight 5-8 people camping it.

No one called last night a 'win'. We also don't call it a 'loss' because we do not think that way. We call it a 'fight'. We had some fun 'fights'.
Tides ebb and flow.. we understand tha and so should you.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
P@IN please come fight? I have no idea where in left field that is coming from. People do have some things to do other then UO. After our big fights we had about 6 or 7 left on and decided to duel a little bit at Sadist's place where you guys decided to raid. We fought and had fun. Tread if you werent on why even comment? Relegate the comments to situations that you attend. You dont get to **** talk by default, sorry bud it doesnt work that way. Thats my 2 cents and Im sure it doesnt mean anything, but please do not imply anyone has to hide.
Thats bull.

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all you guys talk about is numbers. when you win its great. when you lose you cry numbers and that were a zerg. im a user editor in pain vent.
here's the deal. we have 31 registered users. 30 really because sadist has one for his cell phone. of the 30, the following are never on:
anakin, cancer, evil, harley, isis, keeb, lucian, mash, raimeus, roar, sciron, serium, tree, venner and josh. So thats 15 right there. means we have 15 more active players. of those snatch plays about an hour before he reads to his daughter (cotton, amit and those guys know this as he always announces it.... a bit of humor). orion is a late night player, purg plays mainly weekends. now were down to 12. right now we have 12 in the afk channel, so good time for u to spawn.

after the 6 guys left to form -pk- fights picked up. as such we are getting better counts now because guys are looking for fights. valmar started playing more regularly, we picked up fulc. one new guy came back. we guilded two others. so we field 10-13 now. i think last nite we had two parties going as was the same the night before. also note there are varying degrees of abilities amngst this crew. some good pvprs, some not so good. we dont have a 6 man ringer crew like ld, nor do you.

in my opinion between -pk-, pits, evi and now ld, you guys are getting good head counts as well. the despise fight last nite was even in our opinion. you took the first one. we came back and took the second. dont hand me any crap about how we killed the champ too quick or that cotton was on the wrong char or we had numbers. both fights were close and could have gone either way. you got the best of us on the first one and we got the best of you on the second. im happy to see theres competition. its no fun when one side pounds the other consistently. this causes low morale and people to lose interest.

im sorta scratching my head reading your post. Are you actually saying were dodging fights now? i got a call from work right after the second despise and never logged back in. was 11 pm by that time, so dont know what happened after. but i will tell you we all check spawns. when was the last time you saw pain on the island sneaking spawns off? we popped two harrys this past week one on saturday nite and both in the vicinity of 9 pm. we were looking for a fight.

we prefer to fight at spawns. too many of your crew like to use the guard zone as a crutch. that holds no interest for us. in our guild we preach that spawn raids are mandatory. were a pvp guild. gate fighting however is not. you go of your own accord. if people want to go help they can. if not no big deal.

so thats my honest assessment of things. i gave you the guild list which you should have been able to see if uo actually had there my uo program back up and running. probably will be fixed on pub 168 so. believe what you want but i think i've given a truthful picture here.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I dont think I made my point clear. It was just a general statement/observation over the last few weeks. Seems as tho often the pain crew waits to engage until the opportune momemt. I'm just saying we should fight more.

Lke I said earlier, I wasn't talking poo, just making an observation. Also about numbers... same thing. No one has ever heard me gripe about numbers. I think I tend to make pretty objective posts and freely admit failures on my part.

I understand the guard zone thing. I hate it too. Never in my entire uo life have I called guards.... I think its just junk. Hard to believe. Right

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GUARDS! *Helpeth Me*

Tis' a murderer and shall not receive my services...dang!

Stupid UO and it's notoriety system!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the following are never on
Never?
anakin, cancer, evil, harley, isis, keeb, lucian, mash, raimeus, roar, sciron, serium, tree, venner and josh.
Anakin: don't know him
Cancer: does he even play anymore?
Evil: he's too busy with him tram guild mostly ..wait what guild is that?
Harley:was on the other night and from what I hear isn't suited just yet..
Isis: is that a tram character I see in gen chat like all the time?
Keeb: he was at despise no?
Lucian: also have never saw before
Mash: ? Didn't they xfer?
Raimius: **
Roar: he was at the last fight prior to last night on Sunday or whatever on Carl his thrower..k
Sciron: also never seen in vent
Serium: he plays very little agreed
Tree/Venner: what did Venner come in vent once? And I heard they no longer are in pain via their own words..those are Taos atl buds
Josh: didn't u say a few posts back he was in vent or was that an ICQ from someone I forget..

Never say never
Not "often"

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think you just vetted pretty well what i said. if you want to slot out never with rarely or sometimes thats fine, i believe the point i was trying to make is clear. seems like you have a good handle on all our members. "applause"

i gave you a pretty honest assesment of our vent. probably more than i should have but just laying it on the line as you were with us and mainly know our crew. bottom line is u know we check spawns and if we see you, were coming with w/e we have on at the time.

nice left field shot at raimeus by the way. sorta a disappointment to see that from you, knowing what you know, and given the kids a pretty harmless guy.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tread,

we came down last nite 1st when u had the coon up. we didnt field, we got fielded on and got dropped.

second time down we came on 3rd. pushed the island, held the bridge, cleaned up 4th than fought you on
killed the coon.

i dont know what your talking about tbh. i think all we been doing is fighting. sorry i cant put in 5-6 hours
a night on uo.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we did a total of 5-6 DSP last night last 2 were kinda lame no one came..instead we had a gen chat message of what 18v6-7 even though it was only 5/6 of us down there but whatevs..so we brought the fight to you and got lucky your were there, was amusing to drop apple in front of you all I'm sure he was raging in vent how no one can 1v1 him..bc when I tried he ran for 89 screens till Carr showed up and I stood ground got him redlined and I think Amit took the kill shot, and Mr Furby scurried away..as for camping the "castle"...ok it's a good thing u moved that tele in the there though ;)

As for speed dropping the coon..it sure seemed that way when we held the bridge for over 45min with a dragon solo tanking the coon and demanding heals..then when u finally took the bridge again 45 min later, by the time we got to handicap ressed and came back he was dead in about 4 minutes and u all rushed to star to setup the grinder..we then had an intermission of smoke/piss whatever breaks came back and ran 2 more no interference other then fulc..amusing at best..from him must be tiring raiding and pvping all alone while guildies are dueling or whatever but in the end was quite fun and I'm sure many more to come

..see y'all in fel

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Mr Furby was in the middle of a duel with me, and I certainly did not believe you guys would gank a duel. You did not jump on me on foot Army because you are not like that, but to say that we scurried away is not true. Im always ready to jump into a fray no questions asked. As a matter of fact I didnt jump on you so you and apple could have a 1 v 1., I only attacked after your others showed up.
And as far as me dueling, it is not my job nor ever will be to make someone elses gaming experience better. If I want to duel then thats what I will do because that makes my gaming experience fun for me. So if that is what your implying by your dueling statement that is your opinion.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't interrupt the duel..my example with apple happened a good 15-20 min after the initial attack while you guys were dueling..I didn't attack anyone I stopped and saw u were dueling and apple flagged me..and I killed him I was talking about a later time where he was whining I wouldn't 1v1 him

..I never said u ran furby did lol

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No Army, I know you didnt attack thats not what I am saying. I was only talking about that instance, Im not sure what happened after that. I had something to do......sleep lol.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill sleep when I'm dead bahahaha but no really..I need To go to bed earlier so I don't get sick or something lol

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Jesus, where did the haterade get cracked open today. Sheeeesh. Just fight. and for the record -- we wouldn't have lost that island if I was on a mage, and you guys did kill that thing really quick. You even let us rez up, and by the time I could rez up 8 people you had it dead. You didn't heal it, you just went and killed it. So we got 4 or 5/6 scrolls (protector got 4, 2 blues got 2, and I think a red got 1), all trash and continued fighting. You guys take this **** way to serious. I'm just posting up what I observe at the battles. I have told you all numerous times where you can get the program to take the screenshots. Get it, post your pics and your side of story. I don't really care if you have 10 or 20 in vent, nor do I care if I have 5 or 25. Both sides are going to use who they have. On a side note, Sim City 2013 is out.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sim city is ghey! I'd rather play Pokemon Silver on an original black n white gameboy! ***gle

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when we did the harry on sat nite, you do remember we chased you only to the stairs back up to the first level. we let you rez what 5 or 6 times?
we did this with a 3 man ld team pushing up from the spawn level. we took our sweet azz time killing that champ.

as too last nite we just decided to kill it. it was damaged from you hitting it and the fields and what not. it really went down with little effort on our part. maybe we should have healed it up. the fact u got scrolls speaks that were not real interested in them. given the fact that it was our last fight of the night, until u came over to sadist's for giggles probably tells you we were tired. least i was. believe two nites prior when you rolled us pits was behind you chaining those spawns, so i dont get your hang up over this. plenty of fights continue after the champ goes down in keep or star room or where ever.

im not hating on anyone. if anything i think i gave you a pretty accurate assessment of where pain is in terms of a guild and numbers, who is on and who is not. i commended you on ur win last nite and the nite before. i commended you on your decision to leave which brought this nice uptick in activity to our shard even though i like playing with you guys. i thought these past two nights you clearly changed tactics which is something you needed to do.

only you can say why you werent on a mage. if you believe being on a mage would have turned the tide in that fight i say ''salute'' to your belief in your abilities. you just wuv that thrower cause you went to atl and wrecked a bunch of people with it. :)

its just friendly competition. thats what were after right? sorta where i disagree about icarley's poor choice of vulgar language when he gets owned.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i :heart: everyone. especially when i get 4-10k insurance money. whaaaah aha ha. but seriously, love the fights, trying to get more. i know what i'm saying. i think i miscommunicated on the boards or something. see ya wherever the fight is after my kids zzzz out.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Appreciate the fight last night dalimar..

One Man Army is attacking you..

---Begin Sequence---
Walk West
Walk West
Walk West
Open Door
Walk North
Close Door
Open Paperdoll
Logout
Login on Crafter
--- End Sequence---

...1v1 :/

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

---Begin Sequence---
Walk West
Walk West
Walk West
Open Door
Walk North
Close Door
Open Paperdoll
Logout
Login on Crafter
--- End Sequence---

That's YOUR point of view..

My point of view was:
"hmm, no spawns being done- but crap, can barely move tonight with this lag anyway...Guess I will go home and make some -15 Mage Bokuto's for my guildmates who need them"
*recall home* "crap, laggy as hell, can barely move.. I see the bird moving but I can't"
*lag spike hits*
During lag spike - *Army appears directly in front of my door* 'Des Sanct'
After lag subsides, see on screen *Army is attacking you*
*ignore Army's barely noticeable attack as HPRegen and Eaters absorb any damage*
*walk (not run) east x3, open door, enter house*
*chuckle as Army gets annoyed at being ignored*
*Logs onto Crafter to create 4 bokutos and bag them up along with 6 Conjurer's Garbs, 2 Ornys and 3 Crimsons for guildmates who need them*

*reads this post today and chuckles again at Army for being bothered by this in the first place*

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suiting up new toons who came over? Lol as for the minuscule damage and your "walking" it would be hard to get any real damage when I only got off curse weaken by the time u slow walked in doors lol..*poof* Dalimar disappeared..thought that account got banned..must have been misinformed

And don't kid yourself even with that 200m suit you would have been vanquished rather easily

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Suiting up new toons who came over? Lol as for the minuscule damage and your "walking" it would be hard to get any real damage when I only got off curse weaken by the time u slow walked in doors lol..*poof* Dalimar disappeared..thought that account got banned..must have been misinformed

And don't kid yourself even with that 200m suit you would have been vanquished rather easily
Doing what I want for whichever guildies need it, regardless where they are from. If you took any interest in your old P@!N guild mates you would remember that over 3/4 of them had inferior gear which I have, and continue doing so, worked diligently to rectify.
And banned? What would I have been banned for? I do nothing wrong or against rules. Have you tried to frame me for something and fail? I didn't expect you to stoop THAT low in a game..
Misinformed - how about 'hopeful'.. lol too funny.
Your stout attempts at griefing me ingame, irl, and on these forums are like raindrops falling into a large lake... miniscule

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
trying to get someone a ban in game for mentioning something in chat is a pretty low class move. not accusing anyone or speculating on names but just saying its a pretty low class move.

despite your thoughts on someone the point is to bring more players into this game, not actively work on removing them.

trying to bring about a ban due to suspected cheating going on by the use of different accoutrements is a pandoras box that probably not be opened either.

i would suggest all sides use restraint on this type of tactics.

stiick to fighting, rez kills and ganks and i think we will all ultimately enjoy the game experience.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

you worry about your guild. we will worry about ours.

no hate on the bravado of the second paragraph. lets see more of that.

cotton saying you would have won had he been on a mage and u saying vanquished... me likey. keep it up.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
cotton saying you would have won had he been on a mage and u saying vanquished... me likey. keep it up.
We held you off 4 straight despises. I was on my mage. We took a break and I was dueling some guildies thrower vs thrower, when the call came to go back to dsp. And like a newb, I went on my thrower. We lost as I was on my thrower, After I died on said Thrower, I switched to mage. We then killed you guys so fast you never came back :/.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont speak again of P@IN killing the coon fast. we had a good back and forth fight going and u guys chose to kill it after u pushed us off the island and get out of dodge.

enjoy the 110's.

saw u picked up dabombpiny and fy as well... the alliance against P@IN grows, yet we continue to give as good as we get.

Last edited:

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That Bart guy sucks.
Seemed to kill you pretty well, when you didn't run off screen.

dont speak again of P@IN killing the coon fast. we had a good back and forth fight going and u guys chose to kill it after u pushed us off the island and get out of dodge.

enjoy the 110's.

saw u picked up dabombpiny and fy as well... the alliance against P@IN grows, yet we continue to give as good as we get.
We took island, and fought and killed you all all the way out of despise, where as in the time we pushed you guys out DSP proper, the blues killed the champ... I believe it was stated before that quick killing the champ is winning the fight. So we did both. Quick killed the champ AND killed all the opposing guilds... win win I guess.

Who the hell is FY and Dabompiny?

Last edited:

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well today was another eventful day. I got on ~6:30pm, we did like 6 barracoons all over T2A, never even got scouted. As our numbers grew to like 6-8 we then started chaining DSPs... Did about 3 til we FINALLY got a fight. Announced everyone of those. We easily held off Pain. 4th they didn't show. 5th they came back with 9-11 people against our 10-12, was a nice back and forth. They pushed us off Island, then we pushed you off, then you pushed us off, then we got our **** together and pushed and just demolished you guys. Kept pushing you guys all the way out of DSP through the front. Seeing that you guys had 9-11 on (Vent hitting 15 at one point), we decided to pop a harry. I had to go afk for first form, came back they said you all made 1 or 2 pushes with less than 5 people and were demolished pretty hard core (Number game HEAVILY in our favor). So as we dropped the true form, checks PAIN vent 15 still in vent, ICQ showed ~8 online, yet they weren't coming. Kept spamming it in chat -- nothing. So we killed it.
Couple guys logged, so we thought with the numbers being closer to even, they'd raid. We popped another, ****ing eh, Cove again. Kept announcing it the entire time, no one even showed beside Orion.

We were running around checking spawns, ended up dueling in Terra (weird spot I know), in the middle of our duels here comes 4-5 Pain to gank! Everyone scattered and got heals, came together, and killed them all. I don't know if we had anyone die? Maybe 1. We all left, one guy was still walking around Terra looting, and 4 Pain came back, he died 4v1, and as soon as the other 4 of us dropped in, Pain was on the run.... They all ended up dieing tired. Fun day of battles :)

Last edited:

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You guys seem to be dueling alot Cotton, invite me. Also your comment about ganking a due...l please you guys do it all the time. Invite me to the duels since it would be fun. I guess I better shut down ICQ because that means I better be on UO at all times. Are all the screen shots from yesterday Cotton? I was only from like 5:30 to about 6:30 I never seen anything in Global about your chain despise, I was running around looking for something to do.

Last edited:

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

---Begin Sequence---
Walk West
Walk West
Walk West
Open Door
Walk North
Close Door
Open Paperdoll
Logout
Login on Crafter
--- End Sequence---

Army, the stuff you say makes me spew my cereal all over my comp screen in laughter. HARK!

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's YOUR point of view..

My point of view was:
"hmm, no spawns being done- but crap, can barely move tonight with this lag anyway...Guess I will go home and make some -15 Mage Bokuto's for my guildmates who need them"
*recall home* "crap, laggy as hell, can barely move.. I see the bird moving but I can't"
*lag spike hits*
During lag spike - *Army appears directly in front of my door* 'Des Sanct'
After lag subsides, see on screen *Army is attacking you*
*ignore Army's barely noticeable attack as HPRegen and Eaters absorb any damage*
*walk (not run) east x3, open door, enter house*
*chuckle as Army gets annoyed at being ignored*
*Logs onto Crafter to create 4 bokutos and bag them up along with 6 Conjurer's Garbs, 2 Ornys and 3 Crimsons for guildmates who need them*

*reads this post today and chuckles again at Army for being bothered by this in the first place*
I'm not eating cereal anymore... this $hit is way to funny.

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
trying to get someone a ban in game for mentioning something in chat is a pretty low class move. not accusing anyone or speculating on names but just saying its a pretty low class move.

despite your thoughts on someone the point is to bring more players into this game, not actively work on removing them.

trying to bring about a ban due to suspected cheating going on by the use of different accoutrements is a pandoras box that probably not be opened either.

i would suggest all sides use restraint on this type of tactics.

stiick to fighting, rez kills and ganks and i think we will all ultimately enjoy the game experience.
Let the record state that we haven't paged on anybody since we left... on the other hand tho, I can't speak for you guys in P@IN. ;)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a goldfish named rodrigo the hat bearing dolphin tamer...

...what?

Anyways -- nice fights last night, seemed we had you outnumbered pretty bad later into the night..ghey. Either way good fights..and btw Twink is getting pretty nasty on that weaver.