• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**PVP THREAD** Keep all pvp talk in this thread!!

• Thread starter Elektra Rose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
B

Betrayed

Just to let everyone know the pvp on la is pretty dead now thanks to niblock for destroying dfa and the alliance with pogz thanks niblock

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to let everyone know the pvp on la is pretty dead now thanks to niblock for destroying dfa and the alliance with pogz thanks niblock
Been away for a while, so I guess I'm a little behind on what all is happening on LA.

headhunter35

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This should be the place to find him if he still plays...Im lookin for Graham used to be in VAMP and DFA years ago. If anyone knows him or knows any contact info for him please pm or post, tyvm in advance

Uthgood

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Dear DFA!

Just an FYI.... I was at work, Sorry I don't schedule my life around your late night zerged harrys. I work 6 days a week, Fridays the only night I have off (fml). Now for the Trash talk! ;), I have noticed quite a few new recruits! Wonder why this is? is III or KOL giving you guys a hard time? Maybe just maybe if you guys go to Chad and offer him double what you were paying them back in the 62/A*M days for protection, he might just reconsider!

P.S. Since I just found out your Peladon, I feel a little rude with this post, disregard this for the other DFA. =), You and Juj are the only two I can really stand :heart:. You weren't with them when they paid Chad/LOLz for monthly protection! El Oh El.
this is my first time back on the boards since i quit uo (shortly after this post was origionally posted) just wanted to see if anything (looks like nothing) is still going on in LA land....

at least im better at pvp in EVE than i ever was in UO

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is my first time back on the boards since i quit uo (shortly after this post was origionally posted) just wanted to see if anything (looks like nothing) is still going on in LA land....

at least im better at pvp in EVE than i ever was in UO
I'm in the process of quitting UO and selling all my stuff (Mostly just Rares/EM items now) on Atlantic, as far as PvP goes, I haven't been active for about 2-3 years, however, I understand that's it's pretty nonexistent on this shard from the players I still talk to.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I scout LA every other day or so. Maybe once or twice a week I'll catch some blues trying to sneak a despise off. Other than that, no pvp to speak of.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not saying I didn't die, I'm saying you didn't kill me. Even more, you certainly can't kill me by yourself. You've never come close.

Get a screenshot with kill shot message and then you can brag. The ogre lord has a better chance of killing me than you do.

And why is there a pic of socorro payne, does Vic think that is me?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not saying I didn't die, I'm saying you didn't kill me. Even more, you certainly can't kill me by yourself. You've never come close.

Get a screenshot with kill shot message and then you can brag. The ogre lord has a better chance of killing me than you do.

And why is there a pic of socorro payne, does Vic think that is me?

You're acting like anyone cares how you die. You're dead every time I see you. That's all that matters. Cry about it any way you like. I guess you forgot about that 6 on 1 raid you did against the little guy in Despise, and Bone and I popped out and killed 4 of you, including you in the star room.. That fight was 6 (you) on 2 (us) and you got smoked. Who's the zerg? Just die and shut up.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I say this with the most disrespect possible. You're delusional. Nothing of the sort has ever happened.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I say this with the most disrespect possible. You're a noob, shhh. I kill you on multiple shards and you're a joke. But hey, keep telling yourself you're good. I hope that works for you.

Get a screenshot with kill shot message and then you can brag.
Screenshot with kill shot message: Got. I don't need to brag about it, it's easy to get on you.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, post the pics where you died 6 v 3. Post the ones where we killed the baracoon and got the scrolls (6 v 3).

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An extra LOL for you dying 6 v 3, while on a stealther, and losing a spawn 6 v 3.

Classic Balinor.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone can sync mortal para dismount deathstrike explode/flame on noobs. The point is, when fighting your betters, you died multiple times. We could have killed the champ multiple times in 30 seconds, but we actually enjoy pvp. Unlike you running in to the star room and leaving as quickly as possible. and not coming back. We GAVE you the champ. You didn't take anything, that's why I have multiple screenshots of you dead, and you're here crying. Anytime you'd like another Barracoon, just let us know we'd be happy to come kill you over and over while you do it. Noob. Btw, which spawn was that? The one you did we got the 20 mage off, or the one we did after and took the whole thing after rolling you on the island? I'm interested to know. By the way, if you even count 3 of the people that were with us, you're a noob. I'd fight the 6 of us with only 3 and come out on top then too. Nice excuses though! Turn your speedhack down son, you might be better if you do. Commanshe was bouncing around so much she was such an easy kill. haha

Last edited:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I'm talking about the baracoon where you tried to rush kill it but we killed all six of you. To the point where Kaching was statted on his tamer and he had to come back down on two additional characters. I'm talking about the raid where we killed and took the scrolls 6 v 3. If I lost ANY of my team members 6 v 3 like you guys did I would just hide my tag in shame. You just do a spawn on any server, I'll find you.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not my fault your template is weak, your pvp is horrible, and you died multiple times. Oh wait, yes it is! hahah

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Smh Balinor. I think the best part about this is you actually believe what you are typing.

Great stuff. Keep losing spawns to me :).

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it laughable that you have died no less than 4 times now with me involved, no matter how it happened, and yet you still think you're something special. You're not. If you were, those would be my corpses, and you'd be laughing at my pictures. Right? Keep crying though. It's cute.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Laughing, you mean like this one NYE after we killed the other 5 people you were trying to PvP with?

Last edited:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you just posting random pictures of people now? I don't have a character named that on Baja. Nice try though.

Last edited:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another screenshot of me dead with no real action from you. Cool. Do you just always take pictures of peoples corpses and pretend like you had anything to do with it?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just responding in 2020 because I'm bored. But I remember that death vividly because I didn't touch a single key to kill you. Bone dismounted you so fast, and my 'archers' beat you down in 2 hits. It was almost an instant death. :) We couldn't stop laughing in chat. lol You ran on screen right into a death trap. Bone was so fast on the dismount I was giving him props for days on how fast you were on foot. Bone was a nightmare on a mage. Bola for the win. You didn't realize there was 3 archers standing on top of each other there attacking the champ. So funny.