• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [EM Event] 24th Feb 2013 @ 9pm EST

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will be having an event related to the current Arc on 24th Feb 2013 @ 9pm EST.

Details will emerge this week through fiction both in game and out of game the remainder of this week.

More details will follow.

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Notes:

The slashed up body is there in Skara Brae, as is the more than 3" weapon. Why that limit? What's left out from that ban, anything other than daggers? I flew around with a soulglaive and a cyclone equipped and didn't get whacked but the NPC's did tell me there was a ban in effect. Perhaps these count?

The case strikes me as a parallel to that of Danica Amandine. In her case the sword was used to justify her actions, because the sword was justified in its actions. It didn't stand up in court.

The mayor of Skara Brae is justifying the actions because the sword was used in the murder. Yet the sword, as far as we know, holds no special abilities.

It would seem the murder was a sign of jealousy.

Who is Bob, who is Billy? What was part 1? Was there violence at this spot before in history?

Is the book inside the tavern part of this arc?