• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM News] February Events

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Upcoming February Events for your viewing and planning pleasure!

2/9/13- Innocent until proven Guilty- Meet Grindylow at WBB 7pm PST
Is she or isn't she guilty? Help Grindylow prove her innocence!

2/13/13- Lonely Hart Club- Meet Grindylow at WBB- 7pm PST
He's lonely, he's shy, he's in love. Help Dexter the great Hart
secure the Hart of his dreams!

(Postponed. See announcement below.) 2/23/13- The Stars Have It- -Meet Grindylow at WBB-7pm PST
Its all written in the stars..so they say..But just "Who" is "they"

2/28/13- Fishing Tournament weigh in/White net Toss- 7pm New Magincia Docks Tram
Meet Capt'n Armondo for the official weigh in!

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get it.
*whispers* it is a gay joke, superkenneth, I am making a gay joke.

Speaking of which - Nicholas! You never flirt with me anymore. Has my flower faded? O, I burn, I pine, I perish for our old hateful, abusive, implicitly Grecian enmity.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Baja EM Forum:

EMCrysania said:
Please accept my apologies, but due to circumstances beyond my control Tonights event will be postponed until 2/26- The "crude" has returned and hit everyone in the household. Once again I apologize for any inconvience. And if anyone got the number of that Boura that ran over me and mine...please ...shoot the bugger..