• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Dead?

DarknessDemona

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I come back after being away for about 6 years... Hardly no one on Baja.... NO good vendor shops.. Where are all the guilds? I remember SI.. Used to be in there can't find one good guild that will help a returning player get a foothold. Not asking for gold. Just assistance and someone to hunt with.. Sad.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SI is still active. Thou shouldst use "General Chat" and be specific about what thou needest. (Some of us got burned outfitting a cross-sharder earlier this week).

DarknessDemona

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand.. I just want some peeps to run things with. To learn all the new stuff.. Cypher still active?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Pak helps new and returning players. You may want to check out Luna or New Haven and look for a member of them.

Lavits

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pak helps new and returning players. You may want to check out Luna or New Haven and look for a member of them.
JR is the guildleader if you need help you can try him in General Chat. And he does hang around Luna and New Haven often enough.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back! Give a yell out in General Chat to see if anything is going on. What we lack in quantity we make up for in quality!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is SI not around? They finally dead?

*finds stick to poke SI with*