• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rares Fest Warning

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I transferred 100 million gold off my vendor, but the gold did not show up in my bank box. The gold is definitely not on my vendor either. I've troubleshooted this bug all morning. Another player told me this happened to them as well. Be careful to notice when this happens to you. Also be forewarned that there is no GM help for non-Japanese speaking players on the Asian shards including Hokuto. I got this response when I tried.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me. I sold an item for 120m on my vendor, saw the increase in gold on the vendor, transferred 100m it to my bank, then immediately went to my bank to clear out some stuff, and the gold was not there. :(

Cyrese Tor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same deal with me for 110m, the 90 i did 10 minutes before went fine. perhaps its amounts 100 and over? either way i sent an email, hopefully something can be resolved since I can afford to lose any more lol.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
report that to devs asap! to many of us have billions there! sorry for the loss.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I don't think it's 100 and over. I sold two items for 160 and 175 that went through and I was able to collect the gold.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not had an issue. I did 2 or 3 transfers to the bank over 100 mil with no problem. Seems very strange that several people are having this issue.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was also able to page a GM in game there and my situation was resolved within minutes.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe they found a way to get rid of duped gold from a vendor. Thats what a lot of the dupers of gold do, they put it on a vendor then send to bank to give it a different item # then buy other things with it. Unless they bought your item with duped gold already in their bank.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Maybe they found a way to get rid of duped gold from a vendor. Thats what a lot of the dupers of gold do, they put it on a vendor then send to bank to give it a different item # then buy other things with it. Unless they bought your item with duped gold already in their bank.
Not quite sure I follow. So you're speculating that someone purchased my item with duped gold, and because of that, the gold disappeared?

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am in the same boat, I transferred funds off my vendor and they went somewhere... just not in my bank box. Pretty frustrating.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No

I would write more to explain why I say No, but im too lazy, so just No.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the head's up! Sorry to here that this happened to people.