• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Small Soul Forge

Benny Black

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have a small soul forge forsale. Very rare and hard to find. Taking offers. Serious bidders only. This is a one tile soul forge. It is also animated. Great house add-on. PM or icq at 579318145 Starting offer must be higher than 175 million. Thank you and happy bidding! Benny Black

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a small soul forge forsale. Very rare and hard to find. Taking offers. Serious bidders only. This is a one tile soul forge. It is also animated. Great house add-on. PM or icq at 579318145 Starting offer must be higher than 175 million. Thank you and happy bidding! Benny Black
Is there more than one kind of Small 1 Tile Soul Forge?? I only ask because I see multiple 1 tile Soul forges for sale going up to 55 Mill but nothing more... Is there ones that are animated & ones that are not?

T

Tazar

There are two types of "Small" soulforges. One of them is a 2x2 tile piece and looks a lot like the center piece of the large soulforge. It is a deco item released during the primeval lich champ spawn. This item is deco only and can not be used as an actual soulforge.

The 2nd type is a one-tile item that comes from Scalis. This one is functional and can even be placed on a Brit Ship and used there. This one comes in deed form and when placed, it looks somewhat like the Elven Forge without the upper 1/2 .

Recently - the Primeval Lich deco drop has been going for the 55 mil range but the functional Scalis version goes for a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator: