• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for images of Shard Shield decor.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like they can't be stacked on top of one another anymore unless it is a different method.

I redesigned my home and of course these don't go with the house so I'm trying to find a way to minimize their impact, but still have them locked down to be useable.

Anyone have any ideas they'd like to share? I wish they weren't so gosh darn big.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You think they're bad, try hiding a garden shed, but yes I'm working on finding a spot for my shields, but the best I've come up with is making a small closet in my house so you can only see the shields when you open the door. Or maybe you can make an "ugly" room for the god awful resource rugs (dolphin, rose, etc), the transfer shields. Oh sorry, did you want useful ideas? I'll have to get back to you on that.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I know what you mean about the shed. I didn't pick a shed with this years choices simply because it doesn't go with any of my characters. I wish the shields could be locked down in a chest and still accumulate the tokens, or at least were smaller. An yes, I don't have the rugs for the same reason... so gigantic and don't like the design. The pirate one doesn't look too bad but the other two look like someone photoshopped them onto the floor.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You think they're bad, try hiding a garden shed, .....
What! I like the look of those... Oh well, to each his/her own for sure. But then, why did you get one if you find it ugly? Just to get an extra 250 storage?

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What! I like the look of those... Oh well, to each his/her own for sure. But then, why did you get one if you find it ugly? Just to get an extra 250 storage?
Oh, I don't think they're ugly, it's just doesn't fit my decorating style. I got one because I keep hoarding vet rewards thinking..."maybe next year they'll have something I really could use," and yes 250 extra storage is very nice. I am actually trying to integrate these sheds into a new home design. FYI, anyone who hasn't played around with these yet, you can actually place them over non-blocking items, like benches, or even teleporters. I tried putting to teleport inside one for a better look, but all that happened was my head got stuck in the roof....awww. When these were first announced I got very excited as I had hoped it would actually be a shed you could place next to your house plot....now that would be nice.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
..... When these were first announced I got very excited as I had hoped it would actually be a shed you could place next to your house plot....now that would be nice.
Absolutely.... I pictured one out in my "yard" and was very disappointed that they didn't make this an option. And a "shed" that you can't actually enter? What kind of shed is that?

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh no, I'm the one who thinks they are ugly. I respect that you don't though! I think it comes from my ingrained rp of playing drow, vampires, undead etc... pretty flowery things are usually lost on my characters. I'd LOVE an evil option.. like a mausoleum/crypt looking small building. Now THAT I would make work.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A family crypt would be a great rp option....

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
. I'd LOVE an evil option.. like a mausoleum/crypt looking small building. Now THAT I would make work.
Funny you should say that. One of my housing projects is to use the shed on a roof top cemetary , as kind of a gravediggers's house. Not sure how that will work out, but that was one of the few ideas I could come up with for using the shed. Either that or I could get half a dozen little sheds and set them up as some weird little village..hehe.