• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anybody else have this problem?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A box, inside of a box, inside of a box, inside of a box, inside of a box, inside of a box? And that's just one of those boxes! Totally need to stop procrastinating and organize, but I couldn't stop laughing at myself.

Attachments

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I keep telling myself I'll get organized as soon as I finish designing and decorating my homes...so, at my current rate that should be sometime in 2014

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Um....... nope now I have the EC and all my stuff is in nice neat squares all separated and easy to find.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine's all in nice squares too - but still in upteen different boxes with different types of stuff jumbled together and piles of the same resource in 6 different places. :D
Organised I'm not

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OCD I am often accused of having.... and all mine are sorted in houses ....... a house for plants, a house for crafts, a house for weapons, a house for armor, a house for food, a house for stealables a castle for gifts and rewards... and a house to dump everything at for sorting.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must become the organized person I once was! I'm on a roll right now!

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and a house to dump everything at for sorting.
While I don't have that luxury I am trying to design one of my houses to have a sorting room, so that the quickly dumped stuff doesn't get mixed in with the organized parts. As for using the EC client...I kind of like the challenge of making things tidy without the grid layout of the EC. Afterall, MalagAste, you don't have nice little boxes everywhere in your home in real life....or do you? ;)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well my clothes are all in nice little boxes.. they are called drawers... and my dishes are all in nice little boxes they are called cabinets... And my books and DVD's and such are in nice little boxes called shelves. And so I guess you could say that they are that way in RL too.

Last edited:

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well my clothes are all in nice little boxes.. they are called drawers... and my dishes are all in nice little boxes they are called cabinets... And my books and DVD's and such are in nice little boxes called shelves. And so I guess you could say that they are that way in RL too.
Touche

But...

When I was typing the reply about you having things organized in little boxes, I was actually picturing dresser drawers with tons of little comparments to keep your black socks from touching your white socks and tons of little kitchen cabinets with spots for saucers, mugs, cups..hehe...OCD indeed!

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OCD would be me organizing my home to the point that all the halloween Masks I have are not only placed each in groups of kind like clown masks all in a box but all arranged in alphabetical order..... using the list from Stratics... And OCD would be that I keep a chart of what I have.... ...... THAT is the level of my OCD.

You may ask any of my friends...... my plants are all sorted by color arranged by type all the boxes exactly the same..... sorted perfectly... all in order. Doom artifacts in one box Tokuno in others.... Baskets in one spot, deco stuff in another.... Pictures all stored together and all sorted... Should my homes ever fall..... you may yet see the level of my OCD... I even sort my fish. Did I mention I had a place for them too?

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well admitting you have a problem is the first step to a recovery....j/k, my hat's off to you though you will take the fun out any future IDOCs of your house..."oh, I got the crate of tailor cloth sorted according to their colours in the alphabet...feh!"

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
When I decorated homes I used to offer a organization service for another mil.

My houses are never organized due to that LOL

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OCD would be me organizing my home to the point that all the halloween Masks I have are not only placed each in groups of kind like clown masks all in a box but all arranged in alphabetical order..... using the list from Stratics... And OCD would be that I keep a chart of what I have.... ...... THAT is the level of my OCD.

You may ask any of my friends...... my plants are all sorted by color arranged by type all the boxes exactly the same..... sorted perfectly... all in order. Doom artifacts in one box Tokuno in others.... Baskets in one spot, deco stuff in another.... Pictures all stored together and all sorted... Should my homes ever fall..... you may yet see the level of my OCD... I even sort my fish. Did I mention I had a place for them too?
The mental picture I have of your home made me realize what we need to get into this game:
Rental maids and butlers...

DerekL

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to design one of my houses to have a sorting room, so that the quickly dumped stuff doesn't get mixed in with the organized parts.
I have a dump chest in my house... And one char who does all the sorting and trashing. (He's accumulating a lot of Clean Up points from stuff I never should have looted in the first place.) It's also the spot where my fisherman drops off shoes, etc... that I fill BODs with. (Why buy cloth to fill bods for cycling when I can get it essentially for free?)