• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Mystic Enchant spell bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you cast the mystic "Enchant" spell and have the gump open to choose what hit spell you want, if you travel in a gate or a dungeon entrance or whatever server line, it will close the gump and you wont be able to cast it for about 1 or 2 minutes again, very annoying please can you fix it?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you cast the mystic "Enchant" spell and have the gump open to choose what hit spell you want, if you travel in a gate or a dungeon entrance or whatever server line, it will close the gump and you wont be able to cast it for about 1 or 2 minutes again, very annoying please can you fix it?
I don't recommend fixing this, the above user is not really using the spell as intended.
The spell is cast and mana is used then the gump is bought up, the above user (and i'm sure others) are then delaying the spell being selected until they're entering combat, it's not really supposed to be used this way, ideally the gump should display first then you should cast the spell and mana used after you've selected the spell.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't recommend fixing this, the above user is not really using the spell as intended.
The spell is cast and mana is used then the gump is bought up, the above user (and i'm sure others) are then delaying the spell being selected until they're entering combat, it's not really supposed to be used this way, ideally the gump should display first then you should cast the spell and mana used after you've selected the spell.
no its just when i had the spell gump open and if I enter a gate or a dungeon entrance or whatever server lines, it makes the spell bugged for a few minutes which was very annoying. i dont think there are some exploit or advantage someone could use with fixing this. And btw it got fixed, so if you have the enchant gump open and cross a server lines, of course it will close the gump but at least i can recast it and dont have to wait 2 minutes like it used to be....

Status
Not open for further replies.