• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Holiday House Contest Reindeer

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick question for everyone. If one of the Reindeer from the house contest went up for sale, would there be any interest in buying from the community? And if so, what are you willing to pay?

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats Angel! What color did you choose? I might can trade some items for it. I love the house btw!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Manti put in another post a few weeks back when someone asked about a pc on a full set of xmas snowmen and raindeer, that if the person displayed then for the compotition and won the contest he would pay 500m for the raindeer. So id say if manti will straight up offer 500 on the forums thats ya start point ;)

Thunderz

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a side note: Do you have to choose the colour there and then or can you wait till you decide and/or decide when you have a buyer? Also how many were awarded? I remember a 2 digit number but cant remember if that was per shard or in total.

Thunderz

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Angel! What color did you choose? I might can trade some items for it. I love the house btw!
Unless said items have Liquor in them, then I would need gold. Oh wait, I never said I actually won one, was just curious of what one would sell for. ;)

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a side note: Do you have to choose the colour there and then or can you wait till you decide and/or decide when you have a buyer? Also how many were awarded? I remember a 2 digit number but cant remember if that was per shard or in total.

Thunderz
10 total across all shards.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I can offer gold and bar items. I'll make you a list.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I saw your house and thought of how much time was spent doing it. It blew me away, was very well done. Hope you get rewarded fro your efforts.