• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [EM Event] "Tis the Season!" - Sunday December 16th 2012 @ 10pm EST!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Tis the Season!" - Sunday December 16th 2012 @ 10pm EST!

Tis the Season! Atlantic EM Hall on Sunday December 16th 2012 @ 10pm EST!

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grrrr. Went to the movies to see the hobbit, rushed home, 10:45 and event tree is done!!! Other shards hot 12 hours, we get 30 minutes.. Really? Really?? Oh well, saw one for sale, only a 100mil buyout option. Par for the course on Atlantic I guess..

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 minutes is a matter of perspective... there were crimson dragons, elementals and other things going around. The trees were up for about 12 minutes after most of the stuff was dead. People were still fighting/getting rezed when the trees were taken down.

Rya.II

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
30 minutes is a matter of perspective... there were crimson dragons, elementals and other things going around. The trees were up for about 12 minutes after most of the stuff was dead. People were still fighting/getting rezed when the trees were taken down.
after that revert you really f******** care about that tree?
this is just beyong ridiculous...I lost both my houses....I am so done!

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Everything was dead when the trees came down sorry there bud but yeah we now have a Much larger issue, But when is the event going again?

Rya.II

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
one question...is it true that they were giving out the little trees today for 5 minutes to some people on atlantic?
people in general chat were saying this.
if so...sorry but thats just another slap in the face to people on atlantic!
why is there no announcement?

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evidently, there will be random announcements in general chat and a couple of the other channels when there is a gate going up somewhere for people to get the trees.

Really, completely lame- then again, not surprising considering who is doing it.

Given everything Atlantic has been through lately, they should just put up the tree and leave it up for a day or so.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one question...is it true that they were giving out the little trees today for 5 minutes to some people on atlantic?
people in general chat were saying this.
if so...sorry but thats just another slap in the face to people on atlantic!
why is there no announcement?
Before you go on a rant about this being a 'slap in the face' and demanding to know why there was no announcement, take two seconds before posting to actually go check the EM forums. There WAS an announcement posted by Bennu. For your convenience, and to inform others, I'll quote it here.

Over the next 24 hours I will be popping in to General Chat, Atlantic RP, and CruxAnsata chat channels to announce a moongate to the location to get a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

The tree will be down roughly 5 min each time.

No set schedule, play like normal and stay in one of those 3 channels and you shouldnt miss it.

I realize this isnt ideal, but due to the revert taking out the event last week this will be how we do it this year.​
http://stratics.com/community/threads/charlie-brown-christmas-trees.290197/

Rya.II

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Before you go on a rant about this being a 'slap in the face' and demanding to know why there was no announcement, take two seconds before posting to actually go check the EM forums. There WAS an announcement posted by Bennu. For your convenience, and to inform others, I'll quote it here.

http://stratics.com/community/threads/charlie-brown-christmas-trees.290197/
thank you and fyi I checked the board and ingame and in the guild and no one could tell me something besides those who said yes the tree was there for 5mins! And sorry I did just check the atlantic EM Forum in the Atlantic Shard board for it and didnt find any thread for it there!

Still I dont see the problem why, and especially after the revert, the tree is not accessible for all players as a little gift and a more "official" announcement because almost all people in gern chat were wondering when the tree was given out to players again.
The last time a lot more people knew about the event and had fun participating.

On Chesapeake for example the tree was there with a lifespan of serveral hours giving a lot of players the chance to get one.

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rya, tree is or was locked down in the reward hall in Malas, go to the em hall in Brit, near blackthorns castle and double click the red sparkles outside on the corner of the building. It will throw you to it's location if its still there!! Good luck