• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

beyond ridiculous!

Rya.II

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
lost both my houses, all the stuff...had holidays and spend lot of time the last 10 days with decorating for holidays and everything and now it is all gone?
sorry but if I would write whats on my mind now...I'd be banned from board, forum and probably game....

if most of the people playing this game work the way like it seems the people for this game would do...at least here in germany we would all be fired and back to stoneage!

Last edited:

Jasper8282

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is complete garbage. I just came back to the game December 2nd after a couple yeas. I spent countless DAYS trying to get back to where I was before and when I finally almost get there they start me back to when I first came back?! I lost over 300 million gold, countless vet rewards, artifacts, and one of the biggest things that I cared about... my 18x18 house that I placed myself just outside of Luna. I spent DAYS just decorating and designing it. Oh but I get 30 days playing time! That clearly is enough to make up for what we lost. Not even close. I lost almost all of my vet rewards... all of my add-on/xpac items.... more importantly I feel completely betrayed. But I get 30 days free to play a game I dont even know I wanna play.

Last edited:

DEA4Ever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot effing believe this crap. I'm a newly returning member also. Over the weekend i spent a LOT of time and energy farming & actually found tinker legs. sold them and made myself a better dexer suit and i log in today to my old crappy gear and my skills adjusted. THIS IS A REASON TO QUIT UO. thank you EA/origin for completely screwing this up and slapping us in the face with another months game time. I've never been so angry at a game company. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot effing believe this crap. I'm a newly returning member also. Over the weekend i spent a LOT of time and energy farming & actually found tinker legs. sold them and made myself a better dexer suit and i log in today to my old crappy gear and my skills adjusted. THIS IS A REASON TO QUIT UO. thank you EA/origin for completely screwing this up and slapping us in the face with another months game time. I've never been so angry at a game company. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Ughh....yeah. Just lost that house.

*sigh*

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I hear you guys! Something should be said collectively as group to EA/Origin. They need to know that this is not going to fly.