• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just back in game after a few years. Don't suppose anyone was at the fall of my house and has a lead on my soul stones. :)

Attachments

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it fell in the past year your soulstones may be in the Goodman's Rune Library Soulstone collection.

The house is directly behind the GRL Portal in Zento. (The main Library is across the road from the portal house and kitty corner to the house you are looking for)

On the first floor, open to the public, in four colored boxes are all the Soulstones that have been donated.

If you find ones you own, please email me at [email protected]

If it was years ago you probably have little chance of finding them.

I don't know of anyone that specifically kept them other than GRL but perhaps there is someone else doing it on Atlantic as well.

Good Luck!

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Andrasta, I checked, none were mine. Oh well, guess I'll just work those skills again if needed!:)

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, Shanshu! I too lost 2 or 3 soulstones in the great collapse of whatever year it was I cancelled. Never again. In the meantime, if you have any account anniversary gifts avilable to you, you can get the red soulstone (that's what I did). And sometimes you can buy an annversary gift token from vendors. They are expensive though.

Best of luck to you and safe travels!

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, Shanshu! I too lost 2 or 3 soulstones in the great collapse of whatever year it was I cancelled. Never again. In the meantime, if you have any account anniversary gifts avilable to you, you can get the red soulstone (that's what I did). And sometimes you can buy an annversary gift token from vendors. They are expensive though.

Best of luck to you and safe travels!
Thanks, yes, I strangely had two anniversary gifts available and claimed two soul stones with them. I'm just bummed about some of the skills I lost. Forensics, which I GM'd 12 years ago, being the one I am most saddened by.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, yes, I strangely had two anniversary gifts available and claimed two soul stones with them. I'm just bummed about some of the skills I lost. Forensics, which I GM'd 12 years ago, being the one I am most saddened by.
Ever the optimist, I have to say: but think of the fun you'll have gaining that skill again!
*ducks to avoid projectile objects being thrown*

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you look through the stones held at goodmans?
Crud! Lew? Is that you!?! I remember you from the days of UBB (which I am still a member of).

Yes, I looked, but, nothing there. No worries.

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ever the optimist, I have to say: but think of the fun you'll have gaining that skill again!
*ducks to avoid projectile objects being thrown*
*grins*

You know the worst part? Now I could have actually set my title to Grandmaster Detective, which was all I ever wanted out of that skill.

*sigh*