• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paying well for 18x18 unblocked&no spawn in tram/malas

Malik

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Topic basically says it all... I want an 18x18 that is unblocked by other houses, and has little to no spawn (prefer there to be none) I can pay in pure gold or items if you prefer... or a mix of both. ICQ me @ 606-176-552

Malik

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Topic basically says it all... I want an 18x18 that is unblocked by other houses, and has little to no spawn (prefer there to be none) I can pay in pure gold or items if you prefer... or a mix of both. ICQ me @ 606-176-552

Bump- So i settled for an 18x18 in tram with spawn (in a swamp wth was i thinking...) and I hate it. 4 Days until I can place again but It seems it'll take that long to find my dream house, which is- 18x18 TRAM-0 spawn, on water, completely unblocked. I am willing to pay very well for this so if you are thinking about selling one.... hopefully the number I offer will push you over that edge :)

Malik

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I icq'd you on Sunday and you never replied...
Argh I know i accidently closed the convo window cuz i had like 7 open and I have save history on icq turned off so.... when i reopened there was no message from u so i had no way to contact you again. PLZ icq me again!