• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is driving me CRAZY!

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, what is/are the trick(s) to placing one item on top of another?

As in:

And, while I'm asking... What's the most reliable way to place one chest on top of another? I occasionally just give up stacking some chests because I just can't get them up there...

:rant2:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
place statue first, lock and raise, slide big grey block under him

or..... put statue in pouch from provisioner, lock and raise that, put block under that and then chop the pouch

chests... just a tiny spot to target and it's a pain in the butt.. but, if you turn the one underneath in the opposite direction of where you want them facing it's a bit easier, then just turn them the right way.... and, you can also do the lock and raise thing with them

Last edited:

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Place a goza mat, raise it up pretttty high, place statue. put pedastal underneath, chop goza, lower statue. Good luck.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks very, very much to both of you for your excellent tips!
;)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The pedestals have got to be one of the harder ones to place stuff with. Same for the hedges if you want something on top of them. Just gotta place what you want on top and raise it as high as possible, place the hedge or pedestal, lock down and lower the top item to where you want it.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pedestals have got to be one of the harder ones to place stuff with.....
Boy, I'll say! I had that thing out in the middle of the room where I could try and place the statue on top from ALL angles and from ALL tiles surrounding the pedestal, and still I could NOT get it to land there... So thanks to all of you for your input...

Oh, and Kayhynn - I just left you a PM here...