• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for some old screenshots

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lost all my old deco pics (don't ask) and I would like to retrieve as many as I can. If you know of where I can find these:

Halloween 2006 Whinny The witch, cartoon Vampire house
Cannibal Chicken Cult Halloween entry
Shamu the Killer whale fish tank (This one I cannot find anywheres!!!)
Baja Xmas Gingerbread house...2009 I think

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Better post this on UOHall if you want some traffic to see it....

Just sayin....:rolleyes:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
saddened at this loss, Voluptuous, I remember each of those houses and they were all outstanding

searched thru my whole photobucket page hoping I had snipped them :(

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my, how cool is THIS !

This is from the link that DevilsOwn posted just above....

Last edited:

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which reminds me, I need to get out to some of the pumpkin patches today, before the pumpkins disappear for another year, and grab some small ones for deco...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Startle, all of those houses were just as amazing... what some folks, like Sarsmi and Voluptuous can do with the ordinary in-game items always leaves me with my jaw on the floor.. the Shamu fish tank, a whole house fish tank! and it's the attention to detail, like the black cat in the upper window here, that make the designs special..... if you've never seen it, search around for the McDonald's house, I know I passed pics of it while looking for these that were lost

and, you prolly know this, but you can buy little pumpkins or you can steal them, year round, from farmers... stolen and store-bought sit a bit differently on the tile

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I need to post that house to UOHomeDecor...so many things to do, so not enough time LOL

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Startle, all of those houses were just as amazing... what some folks, like Sarsmi and Voluptuous can do with the ordinary in-game items always leaves me with my jaw on the floor.. the Shamu fish tank, a whole house fish tank! and it's the attention to detail, like the black cat in the upper window here, that make the designs special..... if you've never seen it, search around for the McDonald's house, I know I passed pics of it while looking for these that were lost

and, you prolly know this, but you can buy little pumpkins or you can steal them, year round, from farmers... stolen and store-bought sit a bit differently on the tile
I missed the Shamu fish tank!?!!?! anyone still have a pic?

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Startle, ..... and, you prolly know this, but you can buy little pumpkins or you can steal them, year round, from farmers... stolen and store-bought sit a bit differently on the tile
LMAO.... That's why I'm still paying evey month for this game after 14 years... I learn something new almost every day! What a kingdom! I had no idea you could buy them from farmers, since I do NOT think that I have EVER clicked on a farmer in my entire UO life...
o_O

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it is! This kind of thread necromancy will ALWAYS be forgiven :)

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG Kit, that is truly AMAZING! Thank you so much for finding/posting it for us.... I may have to do something like this for my Malas 18x18... Do you know if this house still exists?

One question - see pic below:

Last edited:

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup origami fish. I usually save my screenshots with the person's username in the file name - so all I know is that this screenshot was saved via a user named Cass. And he/she had an awesome zoo house, too! :)

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These origami fish - are they obtainable still?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes - origami paper is a rare drop on fandancers. Fish is a further rare chance which you can only get if you fold the paper while drunk.

Last edited:

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow! thankyou!!! That was the first Shamu i ever did on Sonoma...i did make another in baja luna years later in a smaller tank with jellyfish and the newer fish but at least i got a guideline now, thankyou so much!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kudos to Baby Doll, that is a geat tank!

and Voluptuous, I must be remembering the tank in Baja Luna, cause the one I see when I picture it had a more blue and white look to it and I think the Shamu was more centered

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya i used water tiles for Baja luna. Shamu was way more streamlined and flawless my second attempt (more clothing choices by then i guess). I had added a giant jellyfish and clam by then too.