• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to...

T

Tazar

Back before ladders were used to build goza floors, people were already doing it with a table, and stacked items, and then a particular type of book on top. The goza targeted the book to place. Anyone remember what type of book(s) were used?

I am trying to add a goza roof onto my magincia home - but the land seems to be high enough that when I am on the 4th floor - I can not climb a ladder - though I can raise the mats and use a goza-stair to climb up - but the highest level that I can raise the mats to is not high enough to walk under. I am hoping that I can raise the mats as high as they can go - then use the table and book to place a roof that is high enough.

Any info or suggestions would be appreciated.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It was the flat spread out books that looked damaged. I'll try to find an image. I used to do those myself

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you're making a whole floor there is a way to do it without the tables and books, but you need multiple ladders.... place a few ladders, beginning on the north end of your floor, side by side and climb up them.. at the same level on each ladder target yourself with a goza and you'll then have a walkway of goza... climb down, chop ladders and place them a tile south and do the same

okay, just re-read your post and realized that climbing ladders is the problem.. yikes

I remember houses on Fire Island were restricted in places, do you think maybe you are having that kind of problem?

T

Tazar

if you're making a whole floor there is a way to do it without the tables and books, but you need multiple ladders.... place a few ladders, beginning on the north end of your floor, side by side and climb up them.. at the same level on each ladder target yourself with a goza and you'll then have a walkway of goza... climb down, chop ladders and place them a tile south and do the same

okay, just re-read your post and realized that climbing ladders is the problem.. yikes

I remember houses on Fire Island were restricted in places, do you think maybe you are having that kind of problem?
Believe me... I know the ladder trick. :p I have one house in Malas that has stuff on the 9th floor. lol

The problem house is in Tram New-Magincia and it does appear that the "z-axis" is too high - very much like the issue on Fire-Isle. Since I can raise goza's up in a goza-stair and walk up - I am hoping the table/book trick will work. I'll see if I can find the flat books Kayhynn mentioned.

Thanks for the replies. :)