• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi! ..came back after a few years off.

D

DemonicTutor

Hi. I played UO from dec'99 till about '09 or so. I decided to reactivate my account and check out the new stuff :)

I posted about a year ago on stratics and a member said they were at my house when it fell and got a bunch of my soulstones...I wasn't interested at the time but it would be nice to know if any of them still exist. I checked the lost and found in tokuno and none were mine. Names on them would be demonic tutor, crazy, artemis, bocnovic, bob dylan, bettie page, squirrelbong AB ... if they have names now..I dunno.

I'm so far behind..if anyone wants to help me catch up on the past few years of info it would be much appreciated!! I used to know ALOT about the game..now I feel lost, lol. Some of the last additions I remember were the blackrock event, those snakeskin boots had recently come out .. I really need to read though all the patch notes or update things and stuff. If anyone has a good link to some kinda timeline I can read through that would be awesome.

Anyone still out there that knows me? :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Afraid I don't remember you and while I no longer play on Pacific, I'd be happy to help answer any questions you may have about the game. ICQ is 465-972-004 - Welcome back!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Demonic. I fear I don't recognize you either, but welcome back. I should really check the Pacific forums more often.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi. I played UO from dec'99 till about '09 or so. I decided to reactivate my account and check out the new stuff :)

I posted about a year ago on stratics and a member said they were at my house when it fell and got a bunch of my soulstones...I wasn't interested at the time but it would be nice to know if any of them still exist. I checked the lost and found in tokuno and none were mine. Names on them would be demonic tutor, crazy, artemis, bocnovic, bob dylan, bettie page, squirrelbong AB ... if they have names now..I dunno.

I'm so far behind..if anyone wants to help me catch up on the past few years of info it would be much appreciated!! I used to know ALOT about the game..now I feel lost, lol. Some of the last additions I remember were the blackrock event, those snakeskin boots had recently come out .. I really need to read though all the patch notes or update things and stuff. If anyone has a good link to some kinda timeline I can read through that would be awesome.

Anyone still out there that knows me? :)
I am afraid, no, but WW knows you and this is always a good thing ;)

Let me know if you need something on Pac, i am pretty sure i can help you out anytime - A BIG WELCOME BACK!

Last edited:

Casper SON

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi Demonic, I remember fighting you and lots of FL, miss those days! Cloud DM and I returned to uo a few weeks ago so much changed just gatta adjust and pvp again.I tried to get RUMIL back to UO lol diddnt work. Neways welcome back and hopefully I see you on the field!

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I checked the lost and found in tokuno and none were mine. Names on them would be demonic tutor, crazy, artemis, bocnovic, bob dylan, bettie page, squirrelbong AB
I was going to say I set up a lost and found some time ago but it sounds like you found it, just in case here is the link to the post I did about it (Lost and Found Soulstones | Stratics: A Career Path in Gaming). Most of the stones I have there are from the days before names showed up on stones. The majority of named stones I passed along to guild members of the folks, etc. Anyways, was happy to see someone tried to check it! I always find it neat when someone takes notice to something I did in the game.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was going to say I set up a lost and found some time ago but it sounds like you found it, just in case here is the link to the post I did about it (Lost and Found Soulstones | Stratics: A Career Path in Gaming). Most of the stones I have there are from the days before names showed up on stones. The majority of named stones I passed along to guild members of the folks, etc. Anyways, was happy to see someone tried to check it! I always find it neat when someone takes notice to something I did in the game.

I made the Lost and Found Soulstones thread a sticky. If anyone else has soulstones they are holding it would be a good thread to post the names if they have one and the location and contact info, if needed.

Last edited:

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added another picnic basket. A few full and fragments, two of the fulls have the name Brian and Maid Marion, rest are unknown.

Also if anyone finds stones and doesn't know what to do with them, you can toss them in the mailbox at that house and I'll add them to the collection.