• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween Inspiration

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go where the people are.... Post this over in UHall... The link to UO Home Decor alone is very much worthy of UHall.... Do it pls...

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you Startle. I plan to once I get all of CNC imported into the site. It' s a very slow time-consuming process unfortunately

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Kayhynn.... How bout you deco'in my castle on Pacific?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Startle, this is the old Castles and Courtyards site..... Kayhynn is preserving as much as she can of the older deco sites, for which we are all grateful! :)
Yup! I'm trying to get all the stuff off the old site into the new site and domain so I can remove the duplicate and have it all on an easily searchable site. Just takes a lot o ftime which I haven't had. But I did get more updates done today which I'm about to post about :)

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Kayhynn... I'm gonna ICQ you tonight when I get home... In the meantime, I was on Sonoma a week or so ago and stumbled on this really great "property"... Look what they did to the east side of their lot!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
me too..... cannot build stories above off the east and south sides like you can west and north and I see no visible foundation.. course, it could be offscreen and these are stacked really, really high

I'm thinking these must have been EM placed deco items, since some are deeds, if they're not part of a house off to the southeast

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm gonna get on Sonoma and get the coords for you two... I've got confidence that when you get there, you'll figure it out!
;)

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're spot on, DevilsOwn ! I hadn't noticed the house sign when I was there...
Here's a screenshot of the house sign and the UO Cartographer coords:

Goes to show you what an "engaged" EM on a shard CAN do for the game, if they want to....

Just sayin.........:rolleyes:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I was thinking it might have been an EM house, but didn't know what houses were where on other shards. Very nice work from that EM!

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking it might have been an EM house, but didn't know what houses were where on other shards. Very nice work from that EM!
I agree... Makes me want to have serious chars on Sonoma, knowing the EM there is actually interested in the game... Anyway, I started a "conversation" here with you, Kayhynn.... (I've not really used "conversations" here, but apparently they have replaced PM's)...

Last edited: