• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Dyed Mesanna Masks

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Like the helpful thread on Easter Baskets, I thought we should start one for the Mesanna masks. Which shard has Mesanna dyed masks on already? Please post pictures, so we can see each shard specific color. Thank you!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great Lakes - Green
Sonoma - Red (like Phoenix red)

Thats all i know off the top of my head

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Europa's are Yellow/Gold

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It is my understanding from speaking with a few players from Napa, that Mesanna showed up early one morning to dye the masks and surprise, there seem to have only been about 4 people on the whole shard that were on!!... The people I spoke with did indeed have their masks dyed (purple) and stated Mesanna had told them she would return (presuming she meant later that same day) but Mesanna has not returned. :eyes:

I would love to say I had a picture to upload here of the dyed mask but I happen to be one of those people who were not on!! :sad2: ..So, I would have to say any purple color mask from Napa would be kinda "rare" as there appear to be a very small amount which were dyed.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is my understanding from speaking with a few players from Napa, that Mesanna showed up early one morning to dye the masks and surprise, there seem to have only been about 4 people on the whole shard that were on!!... The people I spoke with did indeed have their masks dyed (purple) and stated Mesanna had told them she would return (presuming she meant later that same day) but Mesanna has not returned. :eyes:

I would love to say I had a picture to upload here of the dyed mask but I happen to be one of those people who were not on!! :sad2: ..So, I would have to say any purple color mask from Napa would be kinda "rare" as there appear to be a very small amount which were dyed.
It's not just Napa, majority of the shards she visited was under that same premise. They are all equally as rare.

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello from Siege!

Below is a screen of the painted masks on Siege Perilous. Reviewing the above entries it seems our shard shares the same dye as Lake Austin.

Siege Perilous Mesanna Masks

Like Napa, turnout was low for the mask painting. Combined with a short supply of Mesanna masks on Siege Mesanna generiously decided to hand out each player a painted clown mask marked "For Siege Players" (below) in addition to painting existing masks.

Siege Players Mark

Looking forward to seeing masks from the remaining shards!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sakura

I do not have a Mesanna mask there
Not participate Asuka and Yamato
someone pic please

Attachments

Last edited:

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
It seems that the Asuka masks were dyed the same color as the Catskills masks...
http://i48.***********/2ufa6u8.png

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yamato ones I like the best, if anyone has one for sale please pm or icq me

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I would like to buy a Yamato set as well, love the blue.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Chesapeake Mesanna Masks (Color Code 1942)
Color Picked by EM Drosselmeyer on December 2nd, 2012

Chesapeake Mesanna Masks (Color Code 2599)
Color picked by Developer Dudley (Former EM of Chesapeake)

Last edited: