• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A few items - might be coming back!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't even start....... :)

I might be coming back. Because of that I need some gold to fund suit building on a couple of characters. I am pretty much broke so I am selling the few items I had left after leaving the last time. No reasonable offers will be refused:

1. Dawn's Music Box with Wanderer Track
2. Full set of Moonstones All 9 colors for both Tram and Fel
3. Mesanna's Cream Pie "Halo" Variant
4. Chainmail Leggings Made By Takaraito [Exceptional] Dyed with Greenish dye
5. Soap from Wrong

No ICQ so send me a message here and I will check it. I am currently on Atlantic. You can probably catch me at Luna Bank. Thanks!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*hides the chuckling the best he can*

Well... once you decide you are definitely comin' back give me a shout, I will help ya out :)

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fact that I am posting is pretty sure dead give away that I am coming back. I just have not entered my credit card info yet for my subscription. Will probably wait until after Oct 1st for that! You didn't do such a good job of *hiding* your chuckles!

*hides the chuckling the best he can*

Well... once you decide you are definitely comin' back give me a shout, I will help ya out :)

T

Tazar

The fact that I am posting is pretty sure dead give away that I am coming back. I just have not entered my credit card info yet for my subscription. Will probably wait until after Oct 1st for that! You didn't do such a good job of *hiding* your chuckles!
You might as well log on in with the Return to Brit program and claim free time till October 5th. If you go ahead and pay - the paid time begins on October 5th so you still keep the free time.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I am already playing. Most of my characters are naked and I have no resources, so, I am trying to sell what I did have on my characters.

You might as well log on in with the Return to Brit program and claim free time till October 5th. If you go ahead and pay - the paid time begins on October 5th so you still keep the free time.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Most Excellent.

Look for SageCraft ACW at my house on Atlantic. You know where it is.

He knows to make you a few suites and weapons to help you get started.

ICQ me the details and I will have him get to work friend. :)

Welcome back home

D

Dimman

Its cheaper to buy game-time from the Origin store than it is from their own website. Just sayin'.