• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Chair 1 stone

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Does anyone know if this is rare or anything?
I found it on a character on Lake Austin.
The chairs I see now adays have 20 stones
so I don't know if this is a server birth
or
just an old chair or loot of somehow.
Any information would be appreciated
:)
http://i46.***********/t9gsra.png

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a nice chair though, i really love how the grain of the wood brings out its dominant features and the varnish used gives it that polished finish. Truly great craftmanship, im guessing it was made around 1943 by a dutch carpenter named Woodrow. Market value these days would put it around 50,000gp, lovely peice

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Its a nice chair though, i really love how the grain of the wood brings out its dominant features and the varnish used gives it that polished finish. Truly great craftmanship, im guessing it was made around 1943 by a dutch carpenter named Woodrow. Market value these days would put it around 50,000gp, lovely peice
Someone has been watching Antique road show. Which however would be a grande idea for in game event

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
You guys kill me. Thanks for the information though :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone has been watching Antique road show. Which however would be a grande idea for in game event
get all the biggest most knowledgeable rare collectors to come to each shard for 1 night for like an hour or two and get folks to come along with their rares and ask for information although pricing may be very tough hehe

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
If there were a house set up (like the silent auction) and players submitted the items for display with bulletin boards
Who knows some long lost mysteries and treasures may be uncovered (haunting really)