• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Music Room?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had to admit to being a bit on the early side with this, no prizes for guessing what I plan to put in the empty space.
But who has a music room already that I can raid for ideas?
music_room.jpg

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have pictures, but if you are patient you can make vendors or related dolls appear to hold some of the instruments by positioning the instruments before placing. I saw a picture a couple years ago of it, was really cute.

Can also throw in those purple "Romantic Selections" books and even write a few yourself. Don't forget about the music box too!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have a music box :( I don't even remember what it came from. We don't usually play with music turned on.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh! I think we still have a couple of heritage tokens on Siege I can claim one with.

Vivacia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh! I think we still have a couple of heritage tokens on Siege I can claim one with.
While wandering about the land as I sometimes do, I am known to tour public homes. Kind of like Goldilocks! I stumbled across a home that had a "rooftop band", it was awesome. I will try and find it again for you....I too need some ideas and wish I had taken a screenie!

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, someone getting ready to place that up-coming 15th anniv harpsichord eh? :p hehe..

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And done. I didn't try to squeeze in a music box too, not really enough room.

music.jpg

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And done. I didn't try to squeeze in a music box too, not really enough room.

View attachment 10053
I like it! I'm in the process of recustomizing my house and think I'll do a music room or incoroporate it into my main living area. I have a music box too but never collected many scrolls for it. The one freebie harpsicord song is really nice. I might have to do some major collecting when I'm done getting the house redone.

Thanks for sharing your ever creative ideas, Petra!