• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] My Story (Open Book)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have any info on this book, it was recovered from a Idoc. Thxs

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
darn, I thought I was going to read about your story lol. But no, never heard of it. If no such titles exists in the closed spawnable format then its most likely Seer created.

Many people don't know this but the closed title spawnable books all had open books of that same title as server births. This is for the original ones only.

Last edited:

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
darn, I thought I was going to read about your story lol. But no, never heard of it. If no such titles exists in the closed spawnable format then its most likely Seer created.

Many people don't know this but the closed title spawnable books all had open books of that same title as server births. This is for the original ones only.
I was leaning on Seer myself but there are so many new items in game as of late I wanted to make sure. Thxs Mant

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Very nice find, congrats!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

My Story is an ingame book.

My Story - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thxs Mant, Prom, Nails, Kylie.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Nah, thank you man. I learned that the in game books spawned as open versions. Will be keeping an eye out for them, there are a couple of titles I would definitely be interested in adding to my hoarder lookin' house ;)