• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player Hiring a Crafter: Looking to Buy Suit and Wep

Martell

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Returning Player looking to PVP:
Temp: Inscribe/Swords/Mage

Looking for a suit with AT LEAST: 90 lrc, 40 lmc, 14 mr, 20 HPI, 16 HPR, 12 CF, 2/6 casting, 40 DCI, all 70s and Corpse proof (if you can up DCI or add HCI that'd be a great plus)!
-By suit I mean ring, brace, and armor pieces ONLY. I will be providing a robe, apron, cape/quiver and talisman my self ( do not factor these things into making the suit please)!
-any SDI thrown in there would also be a great plus! (more so than HCI)

Weapons:
SC Butcher Knife, no -1, with 10+ splintering (must be repairable and insurable).

I can't remember my ICQ info so please reply here or PM me with Prices and Weapon Options. Looking to play as soon as possible so I will be looking to take the first reasonable offer that comes my way. Thank you for your help!

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a suit with AT LEAST: 100 lrc, 40 lmc, 14 mr, 20 HPI, 16 HPR, 12 CF, 2/6 casting, 45 DCI, all 70s and Corpse proof (if you can up DCI or add HCI that'd be a great plus)!
-By suit I mean ring, brace, and armor pieces ONLY. I will be providing a robe, apron, cape/quiver and talisman my self ( do not factor these things into making the suit please)!
is all that even possible to get that on a suit? I'm pretty new to re-forging so possibly, but seems like way to many mods to me. What about SDI?

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it's possible with reforging and enhancing after imbuing.

Martell

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is all that even possible to get that on a suit? I'm pretty new to re-forging so possibly, but seems like way to many mods to me. What about SDI?
I've seen plenty of people running around with suits like this, not sure if they're exact matches or not, but yeah it is possible, not sure how though since I've never had a crafter or bothered learning imbuing/reforging. Thanks for reminding me about SDI though.

Last edited:

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think, the op is knowing, what hes is asking for ....

To have any chance, he would need to provide the jewelry as well. Non cursed artifact level ones (prob greater/legendary) with casting stats that fit into his template.
Non-cursed, repairable splintering weapons are hard to find. Let alone a specific (butcher knife) weapon with selected stats (sc, no -1). Good luck finding one, when he hunts for his jewelry.
The bone harvester could be done with imbuing. Only that you have to use a wheatstone to remove di from the weapon to fit any HLD onto it. (Cheapest on Atl is around 2.5 mills. Add another around 1.5 mill for the imbuing ingreds and the pof.)
The katana exceeds the imbuing limits even without SSI on it. Good luck in burning runics for it.

If the armour parts can be done, depends on the quality and stats of the jewelry.

Martell

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think, the op is knowing, what hes is asking for ....

To have any chance, he would need to provide the jewelry as well. Non cursed artifact level ones (prob greater/legendary) with casting stats that fit into his template.
Non-cursed, repairable splintering weapons are hard to find. Let alone a specific (butcher knife) weapon with selected stats (sc, no -1). Good luck finding one, when he hunts for his jewelry.
The bone harvester could be done with imbuing. Only that you have to use a wheatstone to remove di from the weapon to fit any HLD onto it. (Cheapest on Atl is around 2.5 mills. Add another around 1.5 mill for the imbuing ingreds and the pof.)
The katana exceeds the imbuing limits even without SSI on it. Good luck in burning runics for it.

If the armour parts can be done, depends on the quality and stats of the jewelry.
As I said "Returning Player" so yeah I don't know anything about imbuing or enhancing. I've seen several people running around in Yew with suits close to this and every pvper I've talked to say that most mages run a suit similar to this, don't know how they make it but it can't be that terribly hard if they're being mass produced. More concerned about a suit than weps.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if that can be crafted I'd pay a good few million for a setup the same as requested above.

I'd dread to think how many runic kits it would use though..

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it's possible with reforging and enhancing after imbuing.
I'm not sure, with LRC, LMC, casting focus, HPR, HPI, MR, DCI, its just way to much to fit on the parts. Even with top whack re-forging. Maybe possible if he doesn't mind cursed or cannot be repaired parts.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your only "Magic" skillpoints are in magery, i would really take advantage of the 30sdi pvp cap. That being said, thats one of those suits that you tinker with forever. The thing is about reforging, its much harder to make a suit than simple imbue, becuase you have to make the base peices with the right resists or close to it, then burn your barbed kits and hope for the stats you want. I dont think burning spined / horned kits is an option on this suit, as you can only imbue up to 500 weight and then enhance. I would expect to burn at least 100 barbed kits to get anywhere close to those stats.

Last edited:

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure, with LRC, LMC, casting focus, HPR, HPI, MR, DCI, its just way to much to fit on the parts. Even with top whack re-forging. Maybe possible if he doesn't mind cursed or cannot be repaired parts.
I still think, the jewelry have to be part of a solution. In theory you can get stuff like 1 fc/3 fcr/20 dci/10 lmc/20-35 lrc/mr 4 + adds onto rings and bracelets. Only that it is very unlikely to find such stuff. Let alone the chance to find a ring AND a bracelet with so good matching stats. Add to this stuff like sash and talisman and you already could be at 40 lmc and exclude it from the armour parts.
With (little) lower requirements for the suit the combination of the Ring of the Soulbinder and the Enchanted Coral Bracelet could do for a start .... (Yes, I know how rare those two are and how difficult to get.)

And no ... such suits are far beyond mass production.