• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for DarkWolf...

Sono

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
A new player town is growing near Yew and we are looking for a few people with houses in the area. DarkWolf has a house next to mine and I'd like to talk to him about the town and other possiblities. I've been playing for a while and have never seen someone at his house in Yew and was wondering if he still plays. Does anyone have a way to contact him (or Lyd) and let him know that we are interesting in talking with him.

Thanks!

Sono

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
what part of yew?
East of Yew. More specifically, to the southeast of the northeastern most farmhouse in Yew (same with Winterbreeze Village), there's a grouping of 3 open circles on the map. You'll see the VK Castle and some other buildings. My house is on the southwestern corner of the town area, next to DarkWolf's place.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
East of Yew. More specifically, to the southeast of the northeastern most farmhouse in Yew (same with Winterbreeze Village), there's a grouping of 3 open circles on the map. You'll see the VK Castle and some other buildings. My house is on the southwestern corner of the town area, next to DarkWolf's place.
ok. i have a Darkwolf on my icq list.. I will try and make contact.. I just started to design a house near Yew Prison, why I asked your location.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Yew house near the area (if i'm correct) Let me know if you have a need for it