• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price check on some old items please

Maximus of Lck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Price check\info on a few items I have on Baja.

Old Items with spell effects such as this "Bless" set of earrings:

Mis-colored ingots and the different image bandages shown here: Ingots look similar but won't stack with each other. They are called just ingots: Those are from long, long, long ago when npc vendors sold colored armor. You could smelt the armor and it gave you corresponding colored ingots.

Then I have 4 "Mark" scrolls, all solid single color. I've split it in to 2 stacks of 2 for this picture. The highlighted scrolls are the same color as the 2 above it.

And finally I have a bag of skulls left over from UO's glory days. These were taken from actual players who were either Pk'd or died somehow and happened upon by someone else. (You used to be able to cut up player's corpses). If the head wasn't turned into a guard or disposed of, eventually it turned into a skull.

Any info\pricing would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't really say much on most of those things, as they haven't been in my field of study, but that bag of skulls is awesome. In my experience most (but not all) body parts and skeletal remains cannot be locked down (aside from some heads), but you might try anyway. I've seen them sell, depending on name, from 8 mill to whatever as the name is very important and will dictate what the item is worth in most cases. If any of them can be locked down, on their own and not in a bag, the price would of course increase.

Maximus of Lck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't really say much on most of those things, as they haven't been in my field of study, but that bag of skulls is awesome. In my experience most (but not all) body parts and skeletal remains cannot be locked down (aside from some heads), but you might try anyway. I've seen them sell, depending on name, from 8 mill to whatever as the name is very important and will dictate what the item is worth in most cases. If any of them can be locked down, on their own and not in a bag, the price would of course increase.
I tried locking them down, to much misfortune they cannot be locked down. However, they are of course relics of a past way of life and gameplay options that used to be allowed. Here is a list of the names of the player's skulls:

Skull of Jt
Skull of Lord BLooD
Skull of Ariakus
Skull of Talleyrand
Skull of Binja
Skull of Guts
Skull of Digger Smythe
Skull of Lord Calisto
Skull of Moritaka
Skull of Yumiko
Skull of Skeishi
Skull of Desmond Chan
Skull of Edwardo

I wonder if Guards would still accept these? Not that I'd try, anyway. I'm betting most if not all of these are not from red players. It's more likely the other way around.

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old bless/curse items used to go for very little (under 100k) with the exception of those with invis/teleport charges. Their value has increased due to spring cleaning and will correspond to whatever value your shard places on points. If one has invis/teleport charges, I think it is something like either the minimum turn-in value or per charge, whichever is more. I've seen 100k per charge for some items, but I think it is more realistic closer to 10-20k per charge. Someone might have a more current price/charge idea.

Those ingots... will really vary depending on the colors and how different they appear from the standard colors. There is someone on these boards that goes by Scandinavian as I recall who loves to collect them. I know if one of yours is one he doesn't have he would give you a good price for it and a good home. Perhaps someone here knows his stratics id or he'll see this thread. Otherwise I'd say probably 250k-1m per pair, depending on hue.

Bandages are just reversed bandages. To the best of my knowledge you can still get these. See if you can confirm that. If so, they will still sell for 50k as a novelty or for decorators who need reversed items sometimes.

Gold Mark scrolls - 25-50k each.

Now the old player skulls are the most exciting. The ones you can lock down should have a "The" in front of them. I believe folks can still lock these down, but must be in a container much like old holiday bag items, etc. Might want to test that by copying to test center. My estimate would be around 3m each, possibly 2-3m. I see a lot of people try to get more, but I never see them sell. They don't lock down directly and aren't any named that might be famous or more popular.

You can always try for more then the above price checks, they are just my opinion on what I've seen them sell for. I hope it helps and good luck!