• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Secret Chest

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Saw 2 of these secret chests in Luna (Atlantic) By the time I got the $$ off my vendor to buy, they were gone!! any idea where they came from, first of all and second, who has one I can buy?:sad3:

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
thank you for the information. Why is it the Asian shard gets this kinda stuff and we do not!!...sheesh....

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Secret Chest costs about $6 if you can figure out how to buy it from Japan

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yeah, I went to the Japan site and was able to look at a few pictures but have no idea how to convert to an English text, so I couldn't read anything let alone figure out how to buy anything.. LOL.. Just seems sad, to me anyway, that we are unable to buy these items through our own "U.O.store".:rant2:

I do appreciate the info though, Thanks

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I went to the Japan site and was able to look at a few pictures but have no idea how to convert to an English text, so I couldn't read anything let alone figure out how to buy anything.. LOL.. Just seems sad, to me anyway, that we are unable to buy these items through our own "U.O.store".:rant2:

I do appreciate the info though, Thanks
Just google "google translate", then copy and paste the link into there and it'll show up in English.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well, I did the google translate and it worked pretty good for the "main page viewing" but after that, everything is back to Japanese.
Anyone have a guide to ordering from the Japan site for dummies!!......sheesh....:confused2:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
You cant order from there as long you are not using a japanese ip adress which might only work if you are sitting there ;)
You get redirected according to your countries IP adress Origin Store Page if you try to use the Japanese Store..
And even you manage to use a japanese ip adress, i am not sure if you can purchase at the store with your CC if its not asian..
In my opinion, the only way would be to have a friend in Japan, purchasing the items there for you, sending you the codes and you use it on your shard..
And even than, i am not sure if you can use the codes lets say on Atlantic - might only work on a Asian shard...but i couldnt try this yet..
Wouldnt be that bad, just had to make a char on tha Asian shard, put the codes in, transfer the char to your shard you like...
Maybe try with some of the broker sites if they can get you this chest...but it wouldnt be cheap thats for sure hehe

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I really appreciate the feedback. A guild-mate and and I were talking about this earlier and we were thinking the same thing (about the IP address) Too bad some things that make their way into the game, are not So"easily accessed" for all of us who wish to purchase them. :lame:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other items that have started over in the Japan store have found their way to the other store with time. Even if they don't, the items will come down in price as more flow into the market. New items are almost always higher to start and then begin to drop before they settle.