• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy EM Event gone wrong? Items for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok from what i'm hearing tonights event had a major mess up. The EM gates to "green acres" that was filled with Em items that haven't been released to the public and people ransacked the place before Mesanna booted them out? So Ems are basically ruining this supposed rares market? Items can be created and "ops" there they go into whomever hands? Anyone got answers or information on this?

Last edited:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i guess thats good news for the rares community. Nothing is "rare" when a EM can pop a gate into an area and let people have whatever they want. Seems like EM's have to much power or access to things they should not have

Last edited:

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Here is my question.. were any of these items previously released items? Like if we had a 1/2 item in our museum is it now a 1/5 1/10 1/200 ?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am surprised they didn't revert the shard. I know they reverted Drachenfels recently when players complained they didn't get an item. *scratches head*

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is my question.. were any of these items previously released items? Like if we had a 1/2 item in our museum is it now a 1/5 1/10 1/200 ?
i would like to know this as well.......In my view the Em's have too much power and not enough people over them policing what they do or give out. i also dont agree with messana giving out special items (which was mentioned before they edited their post in this thread) for someone returning an item tht wasnt supposed to be released as ive seen people selling the items tht messana gave them for tons of gold since now they are 1/1's tht noone else ever had a chance to get................. Why was this place even created i mean isnt the em halls the place to display items tht were previously given out or what not. I have heard of Ems giving special things etc to players they know but never have been able to confirm this. To sum up yes they have to much power............Enough said.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would like to know this as well.......In my view the Em's have too much power and not enough people over them policing what they do or give out. i also dont agree with messana giving out special items (which was mentioned before they edited their post in this thread) for someone returning an item tht wasnt supposed to be released as ive seen people selling the items tht messana gave them for tons of gold since now they are 1/1's tht noone else ever had a chance to get................. Why was this place even created i mean isnt the em halls the place to display items tht were previously given out or what not. I have heard of Ems giving special things etc to players they know but never have been able to confirm this. To sum up yes they have to much power............Enough said.
Could not agree more. This thing is more corrupt than the last EM program. They will continue to do so and just ignore the problem until they lose some customers over it.

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The items will be delete on sight, and are trying to be tracked down.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The items will be delete on sight, and are trying to be tracked down.
Now we all know 100% will not get deleted. Whats legit? Whats not? What we do know there is something serious wrong with the power these EM have. An item worth a billion gold is just that a billion GOLD, so if an EM can give items to friends or the whole shard they might as well be making 100m checks out and handing them to people, O wait a minute they are.

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now we all know 100% will not get deleted. Whats legit? Whats not? What we do know there is something serious wrong with the power these EM have. An item worth a billion gold is just that a billion GOLD, so if an EM can give items to friends or the whole shard they might as well be making 100m checks out and handing them to people, O wait a minute they are.
EM's dont "give" items to friends. Every item created is tracked. Within a minute or so of this mistake, Mesanna showed up to try to help fix the problem.

The items were not previous event items, they are tracked, and when found will be deleted.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What makes you think the EM has never gated a friend to "green acres" before? Yes they can not create items but apparently they have access to them. Every item is not tracked hate to say and will never be deleted. It is what it is- a corrupt system where "players" not even outside parties have control over things they should not have.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What makes you think the EM has never gated a friend to "green acres" before? Yes they can not create items but apparently they have access to them. Every item is not tracked hate to say and will never be deleted. It is what it is- a corrupt system where "players" not even outside parties have control over things they should not have.
Why in world would an EM need to gate anyone to green acres if they were trying to do something that was illegal? Yes, illegal. They are under a legally binding contract with EA and could get in serious legal troubles if they were to go corrupt. We are not talking about random anonymous players scamming another random anonymous player.

And it is very easy to sit there and sprout nonsense but lets face the truth: You have no real facts about any alleged corruptness in the current EM program or the previous one. So stop acting like you are someone in the know how because you are not. Just like you have no idea whether or not an item can be tracked.

Bottom line: It is impossible to have an EM program if EA cannot put a certain amount of trust on them. Pettiness and rumor mongering aside, this has worked very well for the most part. Few exceptions have been swiftly taken care of.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why in world would an EM need to gate anyone to green acres if they were trying to do something that was illegal? Yes, illegal. They are under a legally binding contract with EA and could get in serious legal troubles if they were to go corrupt. We are not talking about random anonymous players scamming another random anonymous player.

And it is very easy to sit there and sprout nonsense but lets face the truth: You have no real facts about any alleged corruptness in the current EM program or the previous one. So stop acting like you are someone in the know how because you are not. Just like you have no idea whether or not an item can be tracked.

Bottom line: It is impossible to have an EM program if EA cannot put a certain amount of trust on them. Pettiness and rumor mongering aside, this has worked very well for the most part. Few exceptions have been swiftly taken care of.
Your not addressing the real issue which was tonight and the power they had to do what they did. Tonight's blunder puts it all into perspective. You can only go on the facts that you have.

1. Event occurred tonight where an "EM" accessed many people to where they should not be and allowed them to take items!! Simple point- Are you following?
2. If that "accident" can happen whats to say 1 bad apple (EM) could have done this before???????
3. These EM's are PLAYERS not EA employees. I know about the contract -yada yada yada.
4. EM items are worth $ and where $ happens greed occurs just as the real world so EM aka- Player wants to make some $ he can come up with schemes.

We will see what happens on this situation. If they "track" down the items. If they punish the EM that let this happen. I know you remember the last time they let players have this kind of power. History repeats itself again. You think we would have learned by now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.