• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about placing a Castle

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometime back, i was at an IDOC where a Castle fell. I was lucky enough to place a keep in its place. I have tried placing a Castle several times and can't. There is a Tree in the way. So, I have checked on several other shards and there is a Castle in the same spot with the tree in the Court Yard. I have tried placing in the exact spot as it is placed on other shards, but to no avail. Have they made it so you can no longer place a Castle and have a tree in the Court Yard, or am I just missing the spot? Thanks in advance for any help.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try calling a GM and explaining there is a castle at this spot on (x) shard. He should be able to help you place it

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try calling a GM and explaining there is a castle at this spot on (x) shard. He should be able to help you place it
I just tried your idea about paging a GM. Took a bit, but I got the following answer: In game support does not offer the service you are requesting.

Sounds about right, I guess. Thanks for the idea. If anyone else has any ideas, I sure would be willing to listen. Thanks to all. Spanky

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tried your idea about paging a GM. Took a bit, but I got the following answer: In game support does not offer the service you are requesting.

Sounds about right, I guess. Thanks for the idea. If anyone else has any ideas, I sure would be willing to listen. Thanks to all. Spanky
A gm can do this and has done this in the recent past .email Messana and explain it including attempt with the GM .

[email protected]

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A gm can do this and has done this in the recent past .email Messana and explain it including attempt with the GM .

[email protected]
Thanks for the info and the Email address. I actually emailed her Sunday evening, but i mentioned to her that I had Jury Duty yesterday and today. So, I am hoping to hear from her within the next few days. Again, thanks sooo much. Spanky

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are very welcome
Thanks for the info and the Email address. I actually emailed her Sunday evening, but i mentioned to her that I had Jury Duty yesterday and today. So, I am hoping to hear from her within the next few days. Again, thanks sooo much. Spanky

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It all depends on the tree blocking, it it is in the courtyard area it will not get placed as some time back a change was made making the footprint also include the courtyad, i believe it waas the fix to not being able to recall into the courtyards.

Sorry :oops:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sometime back, i was at an IDOC where a Castle fell. I was lucky enough to place a keep in its place. I have tried placing a Castle several times and can't. There is a Tree in the way. So, I have checked on several other shards and there is a Castle in the same spot with the tree in the Court Yard. I have tried placing in the exact spot as it is placed on other shards, but to no avail. Have they made it so you can no longer place a Castle and have a tree in the Court Yard, or am I just missing the spot? Thanks in advance for any help.
ok this is what you do.
log into a shard that has a castle run around the outside of the castle. do NOT shut down the client just log off, and log back into the shard your keep is on. If you did this correctly the castle from the other shard would be on top of your keep. now place a bag or something down on the front left corner of the castle. close the client down log back in
resize your house. use the bag or whatever you placed on the ground that is where the left corner of the castle will go.