• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

murmer has returned?

M

.murmer.

Hail and well met!

After a slight 2-3 year absence I have returned to U.O again. Big time changes and no one to kill! I am looking for old FL if there are any. No familiar faces, sad times, sad times. I will now go back to beating my House Llama with my parrot. They never learn that when I put the bodies on the carpet to never leer at them like I have leered at their mothers. It is never the same. Never.

-murmer of FL from 1999-2009 ICQ# 166 273 154

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know whether to welcome you back or not! :eek:

Welcome back

M

.murmer.

Thank you Amber Witch >: )

Yes sir! DMH are a delight that this life has provided me with and I am very thankful.

Driven Insane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I thought so ;)

Well to answer your question.. there are some FL still around. I heard Arycke still holds the guild stone, but he's inactive. I quit about 3 years ago and returned at the beginning of this year. I had a few chars in FL when I left and when I came back they had been booted. I also had a few chars in FL on Sonoma and Origin and they were still in the FL guild on those shards.

Some of the former FL I've run across:
Tiffahus - although I haven't seen her in awhile
Haginor - Believe she is the leader of THC
Demonic Tutor - Saw him at a Harry a few weeks ago. Member of ZKV along with myself.

Still people in Fel just need to look. Alot of people do the new SA champs since peple forget to look there. Yew gate is mostly dead although sometimes there's people there, but certainly not like the old days. At a Harry last week there was around 30 or so people. ZKV and their allies are probably the largest guild on the shard (at least the largest that ventures into Fel daily). THC is probably the largest opposition to ZKV at the moment. HoFD, R3 and a few other blue guilds can be found doing champs in Fel. Random reds are seen quite frequently.

Sorry not that great with names, but yeah there's still plenty of people/action around. Just need to know where to go.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought so ;)

Well to answer your question.. there are some FL still around. I heard Arycke still holds the guild stone, but he's inactive. I quit about 3 years ago and returned at the beginning of this year. I had a few chars in FL when I left and when I came back they had been booted. I also had a few chars in FL on Sonoma and Origin and they were still in the FL guild on those shards.

Some of the former FL I've run across:
Tiffahus - although I haven't seen her in awhile
Haginor - Believe she is the leader of THC
Demonic Tutor - Saw him at a Harry a few weeks ago. Member of ZKV along with myself.

Still people in Fel just need to look. Alot of people do the new SA champs since peple forget to look there. Yew gate is mostly dead although sometimes there's people there, but certainly not like the old days. At a Harry last week there was around 30 or so people. ZKV and their allies are probably the largest guild on the shard (at least the largest that ventures into Fel daily). THC is probably the largest opposition to ZKV at the moment. HoFD, R3 and a few other blue guilds can be found doing champs in Fel. Random reds are seen quite frequently.

Sorry not that great with names, but yeah there's still plenty of people/action around. Just need to know where to go.
Haginor is not the leader of THC ........Pacific has turned into a totally blue based shard, Except a few Hi`5 an all of THC. As for FL, was dead before the move to sonoma. Due to Cypher @ Aryck They cant follow good enough to even lead...If FL was around today, They would only be able to recruit off shard. To have a guild as big as FL on pacific would be so boring i believe people would hurt them self`s IRL......

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haginor is not the leader of THC ........Pacific has turned into a totally blue based shard, Except a few Hi`5 an all of THC. As for FL, was dead before the move to sonoma. Due to Cypher @ Aryck They cant follow good enough to even lead...If FL was around today, They would only be able to recruit off shard. To have a guild as big as FL on pacific would be so boring i believe people would hurt them self`s IRL......
P.S Cypher still plays, he calls for the next biggest zerg in the game on greatlakes. But i kill him so fast when he see me he run`s for his house, Dont even call for back up...THE REAL CYPHER, COWARD, BAD LEADER, WORSEST PVPER...............

M

.murmer.

Caca! I need to look harder then. I see some silver farmers here and there. Saw Demonic the other day in Hyloth. Miss the good ol days. Have been getting some ok rez kills on Atl..hermm..

M

.murmer.

I think it is. Pac has a wasteland sorta feel to it but I see ZKV every once in a bit. I end up dead each time but I'm trying to learn what's working for me and what isn't. So far I am much FTL. Still having fun though!

Casper SON

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey Mur hopefully can change that feeling a bit eh =p are you playing Demonic Tutors acc or is that actually him?

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way I see it, if old friends ain't around - make new ones.... ;)

Welcome back...

Casper SON

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
WOW Whitewolf from TAR.. I remember you from so long ago.. since i was in OPP.. Diddnt know you still played!