• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does this mean someone has been naughty?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, although it's about time plots like that were cleared for placing again. Maybe if you could post the location? Shard, facet, co-ordinates, something can be done.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe if you could post the location? Shard, facet, co-ordinates, something can be done.
I will do but I wouldn't mind placing there myself! It's a nice spot :)

UPDATE: Just logged back in and its still burning. How long do they take?

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, they've been burning since Draconi set fire to them several years ago.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I see, so it might not totally go then?

First time i've ever come across one.

Last edited:

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Send me the information on this location and shard and I will put out the fires.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mesanna: The docks in Lake Austin's South Jhelom are still burning from an event 8-9 years ago, last I checked. It's not as big a priority as clearing housing on Atlantic, but if you find the time....

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Would be funny if the different IDOC states would end with a hughe fire - and each state of a house going down would be diffferent?
But i think i saw people 10 years ago claiming that so its not new lol

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone knows any more of these on Atlantic, could they please add the location to this thread?

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone knows any more of these on Atlantic, could they please add the location to this thread?
Besides the one near Yew that is already posted above, I have the remaining locations marked in a runebook I did for Goodman's when they were first created. The remaining locations (on Atlantic) are:

Burning House 1 - West of Trinsic - 136 34'S, 8 5'E Trammel

Burning House 2 - Fire Island - 152 24'S, 124 15'W Trammel

Burning House 3 - Fire Island - 154 20'S, 125 14'W Trammel

Burning House 4 - Near Trinsic Moongate - 127 15'S, 35 26'E Felucca

Last edited:

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The book is in Goodman's called Burning Cheater Houses, first floor, right side front if any one wants to do Atlantic.
I haven't had much time to get in and haven't been able to get this done.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
86 40N, 17 26W Felucca
Halister scribed all the others that are in the book..that should be it.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spent 2 days finding every bugged ownerless and burning house on Pacific, I marked runes and wrote down the coordinates of them all. I even asked the EM what format they used for coordinates to make it easier. I emailed them all the Mesanna and 2 years later 1 of the houses is gone (I suspect it wasn't from my reporting it) and 1 of the burnt houses is gone thanks to a helpful GM. Had something actually been done, I may have gone on to clean up the other servers but alas nothing. I wish you all luck though.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anything getting done about these? All still burning. Maybe they decided to leave them for the history.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Let 'em burn as a constant reminder that they will one day eventually go after the cheaters again and the same will happen.......