• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Ultima Online Birthday Celebration!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The UO Team would like to invite you to join us to celebrate our 15th year Anniversary! We will be having this here in VA at 4035 Ridge Top Road in September on the 29th. If you are interested in joining us please email [email protected]. Please reply as soon as possible so we can get a head count since we will have limited space. We look forward to seeing everyone and will supply more details later.

Continue reading...

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hmm, I may attend. Would like to, but I'll be flying back into the country on probably the 28th. Hmm...

Rupert Avery

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Living in Scotland it would be impossible for me to make it :(

Sounds like it would be an amazing day though!!

Last edited:

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a hotel and airfare package for 550 dollars...
A little more info would help... anyone familiar with Fairfax should post the nearest airport.. cheapest hotels.. etc..
Be nice if EA ran a shuttle from the airport.
Long as cabs aren't too expensive there.. I can eat at King Soopers and be back home under 650 bucks.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
you probably want to fly into dulles. not sure about cab fares. the mythic office is in the suburbs so a rental car might be the way to go. not sure if the metro (dc subway) runs in that area. i don't think it does but i could be wrong. i don't recommend flying into national airport.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe u could do something extra special for people outside of usa......

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to send in multiple invites. And only a certain number of people who send in enough invites to reach Tier 4 will be allowed to attend.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
A little more info would help... anyone familiar with Fairfax should post the nearest airport.. cheapest hotels.. etc..
Long as cabs aren't too expensive there.. I can eat at King Soopers and be back home under 650 bucks.
Organize a carpool. Quickly...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd hitch hike there but ..... sounds risky. Think I'll just wait for the spoilers.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Southwest says if I book it now it its 130 bucks..Think I can do this..

My only worry... do they allow drunk, stoned old men in Virginia?
Allow them? I think its damn near the State Mascot!!
Just do not be "drunk guy". Anyone remember him from the D.C. meet up several years ago? *chuckles*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Were they there together? I don't remember... I do remember the elderly gentleman that passionately stated that the direction of the game was going (Age of Shadows) was going to destroy the village smithy. It was a moving plea.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
man... if I had no cares, no worries... It would be UOStock. *sighs*

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Damn i am on the road by that date....but anyway, since i will need to get a new passport first to be able to pass through immigration, and dont want to have to put my fingerprints on it and dont want my iris scanned and a pic made of me as i set my foot again on US ground, i pass....

I had my fun with immigration officers back in 2002 as i last visited the USA...still cant believe how i was treated *shrugs*

Its not easy for people outside the USA to visit you guys over there in World 2.0

But, have fun all, and SPOILER the heck out of it pls!

Last edited:

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds cool. I live like 15 minutes away.
Just do not be "drunk guy". Anyone remember him from the D.C. meet up several years ago? *chuckles*
Yep! The drunk guy came in with like a six pack. I don't remember the lady everyone is talking about, though.

If you guys want laser tag you're going to need to head to Chantilly. The closest entertainment to Mythic is an upscale theater at Fairfax Corner, and a sandwich from Potbelly's wouldn't hurt either.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My only worry... do they allow drunk, stoned old men in Virginia?
I think it's against the law if you are not. VA isn't far from me. What part of VA is what i am wondering.

*Doh* Looks like its in Fairfax, VA way on the other side near the DC border. Can the carolinas get some love one of these events?

Last edited:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I wanna go, but I won't know anybody and it'll be awkward, then I'll get nervous, then I'll end up being that drunk guy 2.0. :(
You'll be 3.0. The 2.0 is already claimed by this guy.