• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i now have shard shields for Oceania, Napa valley, Great lakes,

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have shard shields for Oceania, Napa valley, Great lakes, Chesapeake and Pacific, Baja, Catskills, Izumo and Atlantic

If anyone would like items moved too or from those shards just label a bag, box or a book with your name and which shard your going and i will move it for you.
It takes about a week to make a full circle with the 24 hour cool down for each shard I travel to. I will not make another run until the beginning of next month.
I can also move pets. PMail me and we will hook up.

Shard shields allow space for only what is in the bank and on the character. Space may be limited.

Ox AO

Edit:
Updated shards

Last edited:

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Making my rounds very soon. Contact me if you want anything moved to or from those shards

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got more shards now:

Oceania, Napa valley, Great lakes, Chesapeake and Pacific, Baja, Catskills, Izumo and Atlantic

I might be able to get your stuff to and from Lake Austen and Origin through some friends if they are so kind to move it which I don't anticipate problem.

Remember I can move money around to get items on these shards. Really this isn't a problem guys just ask.

Just give me a bag and a book with your name and location you want it to go in the title that is all I ask

Last edited:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice of you to offer this service to the players of Napa, it's always nice to see players help others. Ty

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice of you to offer this service to the players of Napa, it's always nice to see players help others. Ty

Yeah i am Napa the mail man I go around to everyone's mail box and deliver their mail from other shards :)