• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Black Horse - Atlantic

• Thread starter Gary Rendol
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
G

Gary Rendol

Taking offers on a Black Horse on Atlantic Shard. This is a rare horse that has the same mods as a regular horse and is no longer obtainable. I will sell if and when a price i like is reached.
- Buyout 100 Mil added 8/10/12
Current offer, 26 Mil, please post offers here i do not wish to have undisclosed private bids that other potential buyers may not see. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Taking offers on a Black Horse on Atlantic Shard. This is a rare horse that has the same mods as a regular horse and is no longer obtainable. I will sell if and when a price i like is reached.
well there not THAT rare.
i have one on every toon i have, so thats 21 per shard.
anything that i have 21 per shard i wouldnt consider too be rare, hehe.
now unattainable, yes, that is true.
you can no longer dismount the faction guards and tame the horses.

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
21 and ill buy multiples if you have more than 1 and they are the darker types with long manes

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25m Each, i'll also buy multiples if you have :) type doesn't really matter :)

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Is it charcoal or is it the same color as a nightmare?

G

Gary Rendol

It has a slight purple hue to it the rarer color, and i have ONLY ONE, sorry.

G

Gary Rendol

Ok i have bad color vision so i'm going to post this screeny of him. Capture.JPG

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Buyout of 100m? Sheesh they were worth nowhere near that.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah last i saw they went for 20-30m max, someone was selling loads at 5m per at one point, wish i bought them now

G

Gary Rendol

If people are bidding that is the maximum amount for the item i never said it would not sell for less Promathia. Anyway there are FAR LESS then there used to be around.

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am out, I am only interested in the long manes or darker horses. Thanks for the screen shot and good luck with the sale.

I think the price of 20-30 is also realistic, though 35 might be achievable at a push.

Last edited:

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
My faction guard horse is alot "darker" than that?
That's the "pure" form of it. There are 3 forms: long mane, short mane, and pure.
They're basically the same thing as nightmares except they're horses.

Last edited: