• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Harbingers of Serendipity - PvX (Casual) - Henge of Denravi Server (NA)

C

Czarum

(HoS)

Leader(s):
Zarum.8954 (Hitagi San) - Guild Master

Officer(s):

Demindin (Larranna Drageen) - Guild Storage Officer

Araelys (Araelys San) - Guild Website Master
Mindful Mayhem

Guild Type:
PvX / Casual Hardcore

Recruitment Process:
We are currently recruiting all classes. We are looking for helpful members that want to make an impact on the Henge of Denravi Server.

Age Requirement:
No. But we ask every member to be respectful.

Activity Level of the Guild:
Very active casual guild. Officers will be around daily and we will be actively recruiting until we believe we have a superb community.

Primary Server ( This is for world PvP):
Henge of Denravi

Is the guild race specific:
No

Guild Events:
We will be holding events in the future and we will gladly take any suggestions by members.

Ways of communication:
Yes. We will be using Ventrilo for voice communications.

Time Zone of Guild:
Central. But the Guild Founder is on an over night work schedule. So we accept anyone from any time zone. We want a thriving community that will be fully functional 24/7.

Webpage:
Harbingers of Serendipity (PvX)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Czarum

We are still recruiting and actively looking to fill some officer positions. If you are interested please submit and application on our guild website. Officers will be decided at the end of the first week, and will be based on availability and dedication to guild.

C

Czarum

We are looking forward to prelaunch in a few days and welcome all applications. So check out our website and ask us some questions if you have any we'd be glad to answer them.

C

Czarum

Recruitment is still open. We welcome every play style and want to help build an outstanding community! Please check out our website today =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It shows on mine. I have IE9.

What one do you you use?

C

Czarum

Google Chrome. Every other guilds is showing up but ours. It's really strange.

C

Czarum

We are looking for members! So if you want a social Semi-Hardcore environment. Please put in an app! And send me a tell in game. (6pm - 10pm CST every single day)

C

Czarum

We are looking for members! So if you want a social Semi-Hardcore environment. Please put in an app! And send me a tell in game. (6pm - 10pm CST every single day)

C

Czarum

Semi Hardcore Guild looking for casual to hardcore members. Several of our members are level 80 and looking to help others out. So if you'd be interested please check out the website and message me in game. Thank you!

C

Czarum

Looking for active members! Check out the website for info! Contact me in game. Join the Harbingers!

C

Czarum

Join <HoS> Today! We are a Friendly Semi Hardcore guild looking to expand our current 30 man roster. We have a 50 slot voice server, website / forums, Guild Bank, Guild Armorer, Guild Emblem, 5% Karma Banner, 5% Influence for 24 hours. If you would be interested in joining please go to our website and apply! Then you can send myself or one of our officers an in game message to get your invite! Thanks for your time and consideration.

C

Czarum

Harbingers of Serendipity <HoS> is a Semi Hardcore, Casual guild environment. For more information please visit our website or message me in game. Thank you for your time and consideration!

C

Czarum

We are a Semi Hardcore laid back guild looking for members who want to enjoy the game together. We are doing dungeon runs almost nightly and encourage all members to do dynamic events and map completions together. If you would be interested in joining our community please go to our website or contact me in game. TY!

C

Czarum

Harbingers of Serendipity <HoS> is a Semi Hardcore Social Guild looking to expand it's active player base. We have all the standard guild features and some really friendly members. If your looking to have a good time without any stress involved please consider joining us. Send me an in-game tell/message or contact me through our guild website if you are interested. Thank you =)

C

Czarum

We are looking for active members to join us in dungeon runs, WvW combat and dynamic events. If you'd be interested in joining us let me know. We are a social guild so no pressure!