• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Couple of Rares to get started

• Thread starter Obscure Hunter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
O

Obscure Hunter

Hello, I'm fairly new here, but have managed to pick up a few rares along the way. I am willing to put these up for sale, feel free to post a response here or PM me with your offers or questions.

First up, I have:

A Fey Flute
351 Uses Remaining
Weight: 2 Stones

Don't know much on this history of this one, just know they are rare, and generally expensive

Next Up:

A Salmon Pie - Sonoma Summer Net Toss August 2012
Weight: 1 Stone

This is a recent one, but here's the clincher behind it... there were only 10 of these available... only about 5 of them made it from the scene.

F

Feline

Hello, I'm fairly new here, but have managed to pick up a few rares along the way. I am willing to put these up for sale, feel free to post a response here or PM me with your offers or questions.

First up, I have:

A Fey Flute
351 Uses Remaining
Weight: 2 Stones

Don't know much on this history of this one, just know they are rare, and generally expensive

Next Up:

A Salmon Pie - Sonoma Summer Net Toss August 2012
Weight: 1 Stone

This is a recent one, but here's the clincher behind it... there were only 10 of these available... only about 5 of them made it from the scene.
Your clincher is most likely wrong, my guild alone snagged 4 of them.

O

Obscure Hunter

Your clincher is most likely wrong, my guild alone snagged 4 of them.
Well good, did they by chance get cross sharded out, or did you not answer the question that was posed multiple times daily when the shard was asked if anyone got them? So that accounts for 9 out of the 10.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
A Fey Flute - 150m

O

Obscure Hunter

Well, I have 4, so that accounts for 13/10 of them. Wait, what?
I don't know how many others have, I KNOW I have 1, another person that was beside me got 1, someone else claims they have 3, then Feline said their guild got 4, and you have 4, but the official word is that there were only 10... so...