• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] A City to Blame

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A City to Blame
EM Crysania

Grindylow listened to the Noble from Moonglow yelling in the streets of Britain. Angry words came from the Noble's lips, blaming the city of Britain for all that was happening in the lands. The word "revenge" caught her ear and caused her to gasp.

Perhaps she should make a little trip to 'glow and see what she could find out.

Event: A City to Blame

Date: 8/11/12

Time: 7pm PST

Meet: Grindylow at West Britain Bank to find out what she has learned.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...Britain, Britain. First Umbra, now Moonglow. In this politically rife era, sending teams of heavily armed investigators to ransack other cities at the slightest hint of provocation is the worst thing that you could possibly do for your long-term reputation and standing on the world's stage.

Or perhaps I am just resentful that Moonglow is muscling in on the "hysterical nobles" export market.

A Zombie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
...Britain, Britain. First Umbra, now Moonglow. In this politically rife era, sending teams of heavily armed investigators to ransack other cities at the slightest hint of provocation is the worst thing that you could possibly do for your long-term reputation and standing on the world's stage.

Or perhaps I am just resentful that Moonglow is muscling in on the "hysterical nobles" export market.
You might be right on that, but the way I look at it, any chance to harvest fresh living brains, hell I'm in !!

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Britain, Britain, Britain.... will you never learn?

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry, dear. Eventually the other city-states will tire of Britain's overbearing reactionary tyranny, and will stage an uprising. Just like what happened to Grimswind.

"But I've never heard of Grimswind," you say.

Exactly.