• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM News] Olympic Winners Announced

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Olympic Winners Announced
EM Crysania

A big Thank You to all who came and participated in the Baja Olympics last night!
Here is the list of the winners in each category:

Archery Class:
Gold ----Debi
Silver----Mother Teresa
Bronze--Meanie Monster

Polar Bear Summoning:
Gold----Old Man
Silver---James
Bronze--Tenoctris

Synchronized Diving:
Gold----The 3 C's- Bogartt, Handalf, and Wildstar
Silver---The Naked Bums- Bronston, Nicholas, and Yattering
Bronze--The Skinny Dippers- Amber Witch and Tenoctris

Daemon Tipping:
Gold-----Meanie Monster
Silver----Megara
Bronze--Tenoctris

Horse Race Death Run:
Gold-----Sholto
Silver----Fig the Ancient
Bronze--*To be determined*

( I checked my journal this morning, and according to what it shows that is the correct order of the finishers. Bronze will be determined when I get in contact with a couple of names that are showing in journal. So sorry for the mix up between Gold and Silver Medal winners last night)

Strongman/Woman:
*Postponed*

The medals have been placed at the Baja Awards Hall and Museum for your viewing!

A special Thank you to EM Mystique from Napa Valley for being our "Sideline Official" for the games!

Last edited:

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The poor thing was having a hard time last night. She announced the Bronze ...and the Bronze winner replied that she hadn't been in the race.

Oh well. We still love her. *smirks*

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Always!!!!!!!!(onre of the few views we share...I am guessing we are now Frienemies)..was still a blast....

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always!!!!!!!!(onre of the few views we share...I am guessing we are now Frienemies)..was still a blast....
Tarrant does not have frenemies. He has enemies, and he has targets for his belligerent sexual tension.

Which are you?

...thank you for forgiving me, incidentally. You have saved my marriage.

Last edited:

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tarrant does not have frenemies. He has enemies, and he has targets for his belligerent sexual tension.

Which are you?

...thank you for forgiving me, incidentally. You have saved my marriage.
Mm. Indeed.

Speaking of ...it's time I seduced our new EM out of that robe of hers.

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of ...it's time I seduced our new EM out of that robe of hers.
Goodness, yes. "Mystique." What a name. Even I find that a little alluring, and I-... well, you all know what I'm like.

You do realise that they cannot physically remove the robe, though? Not unless they want to remove their skin with it. Of course, you are probably into such depravity, I'd not put a damn thing past you nowadays.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I eat people.

...and besides, I've seen Seppo naked. It can be done.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How dare you.

Well, you are-... you are more... pale... uh, you are-... damn it! WHY CAN'T I QUIT YOU *runs out in hysterics*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mentioning Ifan tends to kill my romantic mood. I imagine him standing there at the end of the bed. Staring. Just staring.

Also, I now have a functioning circulatory system and contain just as much blood as your average virginal maiden. And you're not getting any of it! Hah!

...now that you have totally destroyed my sense of wellbeing, I am leaving. *slinks out in shame*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*locks him in the bedroom*

i am sory he came back to life extra-crazy, is hard to keep him from making scenes at all times

forgive me mr. tarant

Last edited: