• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP?

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where has it gone?

I logged on tonight for the first time in quite a while, and had a hard time finding anyone to fight.

Do you all think if I started playing again, re-created DB4, and did factions, would anyone join an opposing faction for some fun pvp, or should I just move to Atlantic like most seem to have done?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is definitely more PvP opportunities on Atlantic and yes many moved there completely or created characters there and play both shards. The only faction guild on Catskills right now is EGO and they are not around a lot, they are Minax if you are going to join an opposing faction. The group in CoM dropped factions all together.

On Atlantic Min, SL and TB all have a big presence. I rarely see anyone in CoM except the occasional thief. Min has two guilds who fight each other except when other factions are around. SL has a small group of competent PvPers and TB is a bit larger with some competent PvPers and some newish. Min is a big mix of a lot of player types so its hard to really describe the guilds/players in them.

I am also told that GL factions are picking up but I haven't logged in to check it out. A few months ago LS was the place to play for good fights. Maybe it will circle back to Catskills now, we can all hope.

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll fight you!!! Though I don't like fighting against you... BUT PLEASE HELP ME BRING PVP BACK OMG!

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to say it guys but I think I'm moving Vasco and Jimbo to ATL

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! =(

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too few replies

not enough people on the shard.

After last night I logged onto ATL and it was night and day...tons of ppl everywhere like cats was 5 years ago.

X-fer a char and join my SL guild on ATL =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Been debating it honestly. I miss the big battles sooo much. Trying pretty hard to get some pvp going here but there's to many trammy carebears. I'll keep giving it a good effort for now, maybe cross shards and call people fat until I bring a good fight here. But if not I might go over there in my spare time and help you guys create CHAOS!! bwahahahaha.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just bring one char, and not your main, to see how you like it.

And convince Flutter and Devin to come too =)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yea that sounds good.
Flutter and DC are already over there in a guild and they have yew houses. You should contact them. I think Flutter is semi inactive atm though.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zuckus will be upset because I promised him last night (while drunk mind you) that I'd bring PVP back to Cats...I just don't see it happening though.

I also gave him an orny to borrow last night which I should prob. get back before x-fering, lol.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm upset too =(

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm upset too =(
=-(

Never take a drunkard seriously!~

Not that I wasn't serious at the time, but then when I saw ATL at 3:00 I sort of thought WOW, now THIS looks like fun.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW, if anyone needs any items or w/e x-fered to Atlantic I'd be glad to mule them over for you.

Let me know ASAP because I'll be x-fering some time later today I think.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You turned your back on me once. It wont happen again. Sorry.
I turned my back on you?

I don't understand.

By logging on once or twice and pvping w/ Zed's crew I "turned my back" on you?

I was SL, he was SL, I had 4K + pts (it was before faction wipe), and both you and Devin at the time said you didn't mind...AND I left you friended @ my house. You still are most likely...

I thought we were all cool. You should have said something if you had issues. =(

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Cats still has a few pvpers... they just don't congregate in Yew anymore. The come outa the wood work on occasion when there's some action. Some blues are trying to form a mini army against the big baddie reds, and we have a couple new faces from other shards starting to raid spawns. Its slowly picking back up.