• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions becoming a joke?!

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just tested on the shard i play about the stat when other blues attack u

my char was in a opersite faction to a couple of others one guy did a nerve strike other guy did two fireballs i then finished my char off with a non faction char he was put in stats ??? which gave a point to each of the factioners who also attacked

is this actually supposed to work like this because imo its a joke ?

people are now taking 1-2 factioners to do a very little dmg to a factioner while his team mates are on non faction (they must be scared of stats)
so all in all i thought this was a improvement to the factions not the fact its driving more people out and people to use non factions more

i dont get how a factioner can get points if they do 1-2 fireballs on a full 70 resist char
if its meant to be like this then nice one, more people are going to leave factions

Brockis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just tested on the shard i play about the stat when other bues attack u

my char was in a opersite faction to a couple of others one guy did a nerve strike other guy did two fireballs i then finished my char off with a non faction char he was put in stats ??? which gave a point to each of the factioners who also attacked

is this actually supposed to work like this because imo its a joke ?

people are now taking 1-2 factioners to do a very little dmg to a factioner while his team mates are on non faction (they must be scared of stats)
so all in all i thought this was a improvement to the factions not the fact its driving more people out and people to use non factions more

i dont get how a factioner can get points if they do 1-2 fireballs on a full 70 resist char
if its meant to be like this then nice one, more people are going to leave factions

Brockis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this will for sure be a problem and should be resolved. The test that raze had created will happen in game in the form of a group of non-faction have one or two faction dismounters that will conviently get the target dismounted and non-faction finish the job. End result target into stats.........

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this was reported a week or so ago, and i thought.... THOUGHT they had already pushed through a fix on it.