• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for rune library.

M

Mystic Flash

Looking to buy the service of someone to create a rune library for me. I have the runebooks and the runes, I just need someone to go mark for me. I will pay well for the service seeing that it does take some effort. If you are interested in helping me out my icq is 444-482-795. Thank you in advance.

Mystic

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy the service of someone to create a rune library for me. I have the runebooks and the runes, I just need someone to go mark for me. I will pay well for the service seeing that it does take some effort. If you are interested in helping me out my icq is 444-482-795. Thank you in advance.

Mystic

If I remember well, there is a tool that allows the copying of entire rune books. That is, it is not necessary to mark each and every rune in the book, just copy the entire book....

M

Mystic Flash

If I remember well, there is a tool that allows the copying of entire rune books. That is, it is not necessary to mark each and every rune in the book, just copy the entire book....
Well that is very interesting! I Will have to look into this.

T

Tazar

Pen of Wisdom

The only catch is that the book you are copying from has to be in your backpack - so you can't just run into someone's library and make copies without their permission.

M

Mystic Flash

Pen of Wisdom

The only catch is that the book you are copying from has to be in your backpack - so you can't just run into someone's library and make copies without their permission.
Bleh, yeah that is indeed a catch, seems I will still be hunting for someone.