• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] VERY old armor parts, and a few rares...

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya all.

Since i am returning to UO ( Yay! ) , i need to make me some starting money, and need to let some stuff from my bank go...

So, i wonder what i could possibly get out of the following items.. Atleast something hopefully.
  • Studded Tunic
  • Studded Sleeves
  • Studded Gloves
  • Studded Gorglet
  • Leather Gloves
  • Leather Skirt (x3)
  • Leather Gorglet
All parts are exceptional, original color and unused. All are titled " XXX Sewn by BlackWidow "

Apart from them, i also got a few small stuff that might bring me just something..?
  • Deed to a guildstone ( Named: Fittetrynene )
  • Snowy Scene of the shrine of Chaos
  • A Jointing plate [Exceptional]

Throw me a number if you're interrested in any of these and we'll make a deal. I dont need top dollar, just fair prices to get me started again!

Thank you!

( Items are on EUROPA. )

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No interrest at all?

Maybe atleast some of you know approx value of them? Is it worth the time, or just throw away?

Thanks..

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are my opinions.

Sewn Items 8m on average with the gloves/gorget possibly a bit less and the tunic/skirt a bit more. (6-10 range) If it was a full suit with same name might command a set price of 10 per item

Guildstone 10m to 15m

Chaos snowglobe - 2 to 3m

Jointing plane - 10m to the right collector.

Hope that helps :) Welcome back

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the smooth transaction. It was a pleasure to deal with you.

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank YOU Assia!

Quick, Smooth and friendly! Couldnt be better!

M

Mystic Flash

I am interested in the Guildstone, which shard is this on?