• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] and Sale of some very Olde Items

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Guildstone...Blackhail clan [BHC]
2 Guildstone deeds....dont think they can be used anymore ..just deed deco

some ''olde clothes''...of any worth....

a full apron sewn by sol mariera exceptional
runebook made by angelique nyte [exceptional] blessed
a doublet [blessed] blessed
sandals [blessed] blessed
green ticorn hat
green body sash
a plate [exceptional] exceptional.....this is indeed a very rare plate the type u eat of...not armour
a kilt made by marx [exceptional]

Some ''rubble''...of any worth....

largish blood patch
half a display case
half a church pew
healers small bed 2 parts

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone want a stab ....im guessing some of the old clothing could fetch quite a few millo.....just looking at another recent sale posts....any help would be great...thankyou

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump for help........getting pcs 10m the olde named made by runebooks and 15-20m on some of the old clothes.....

anymore on the rubble.or the old guilstone stuff??

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bump for help........getting pcs 10m the olde named made by runebooks and 15-20m on some of the old clothes.....

anymore on the rubble.or the old guilstone stuff??
The Guildstone anywhere from 10-20 mil, depends on the name and what someone is looking for. The Deed to a Guildstone is not useable, as you say pure deco, Id say may 500k-1mil.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a 'made by' [exceptional] plate (the kind you eat off of) that has been sitting on a vendor on Pacific at 7m for weeks.
Runebooks typically go for 2-5m depending on the name or lack thereof - some really well named ones I've seen go for 10m.

I have a bunch of [excpetional] items that have sat for sale for 5-6m. I think the price checks you have been getting are slightly 'off'.

I think you'll just argue that your items are worth more, but in the spirit of community I will try to be helpful... plus I'll do the price check in public where fellow collectors can dispute it and give their own opinions if I'm too far off the mark.
You can reference my recent thread so I'm selling at prices of what I preach (and on Atlantic). [Selling] - Crude Corroded Manacles, Carrots and other items | Stratics Forums

Fantastic crafter names and undyeable colors will always increase the price of a prepatch craftable.

a full apron sewn by sol mariera exceptional - 8 to 10m
runebook made by angelique nyte [exceptional] blessed - 3m to 4m
a doublet [blessed] blessed - 8m
sandals [blessed] blessed - 1 to 2m (one of the only dbl blessed items that are that low due to the fact everyone blessed their sandals back in the day)
green ticorn hat - 500k to 750k (might be worth more with a fantastic crafter name)
green body sash - 500k to 750k (might be worth more with a fantastic crafter name)
a plate [exceptional] exceptional.....this is indeed a very rare plate the type u eat of...not armour - If it does NOT have the crafter name or a very good one, you might get 10m for it if you can peddle it to one of the [exceptional] collectors.
a kilt made by marx [exceptional] - 5-6m

Good luck with your sales.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Guildstone anywhere from 10-20 mil, depends on the name and what someone is looking for. The Deed to a Guildstone is not useable, as you say pure deco, Id say may 500k-1mil.
I concur. I have seen some fantastic names or popular multi-shard historical guildstones go for 20m or higher, but yours as much as it may mean to you I don't think has that sort of pull. Good luck, THP.