• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice to see PGoH is still around

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to post this the other day but while Iw as updating our guild list on the GW2 Stratics Portal I came across The Honor Empire - A GW2 Guild.

Glad to see you all are still active in the MMO scene. I had much respect for you all back in the day on Cats.

Good Luck in GW2 and your recruting. :)

Best,

Z

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The PGoH village is still around and you can still see members running around and doing stuff periodically?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
PGoH will never die. They're awesomesauce.

In fact, a member of PGoH has a vendor at my house.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have many friends in PGoH that are still running around...

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look I don't hear much of them these days on the shard forums so I had no idea if they were still active in UO.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What server are you folks on in GW2? We went to Jade Quarry, but in all honesty I mostly PVP.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played Jade Quarry on all the beta weekends.

I am not sure which sever Honor Empire has chosen. Most guilds are now picking servers or have picked. I know many ex DaoC players were playing on Sorrows Furnace.

I get the 3 day head start so I get to play on the 25th :p but goes live on the 28th.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will wind up on whatever server my Guild chooses, though I really enjoyed being a part of Jade Quarry. The folks I am playing with are from my Kinship (Titans) and Tribe (Pouncing Pwnys) on Landroval (lotro). I cannot say I am interested or looking for any RP in the game though.

I just want to kill people.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude I am all about PvP. I like to Rp stories and my main charcter a bit but trust me I love to e-kill players on the internets :)

Jade Quarry was pretty fun on all the BWE's imo. I did love the battles with Sorrows furnace players.

Back to UO and on cats. Anything going on? Shard still healthy?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may have spotted our guild running around. The name was Just Don't Care or JDC. We are the ones that when we flipped a keep marked it with a banner showing a huge Goats head.

As to UO, I really do not play any more, so no idea of server health. Seems a bit foolish to pay to play an out of date game when I can play with no monthly fee on other games. It is not that I do not still harbor squishy feelings for UO, it is just that in these times every dollar counts. And mine are best served someplace other then paying for UO.

Last edited:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol I get pressured into random FTP steam games every once in a while Through several TS3 people I've come to know through LoL (which I've cut down to a crawl on playing) But I did make a trial UO account and have been screwing about on Europa since they've got a thing in brit going but that's bout it on MMO's I wish I could find a good cheap one. I'm betting GW2 will be about 70$ since EA seems to be at price upping again and my new house mate keeps trying to get my ass on WoW.

I don't think there will be another MMO that suits my taste again, from what I'm told TSW basically has a level system, GW2 no one I know is actually going to play it, UO is always in a ****ty condition, and WoW is awful.

I do find it funny this board even still exists though.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
60 bones for the digital edition

80 bones for the digital deluxe edition

150 bones for the collectors edition.

Plus no monthly subscription fee at all. It's a B2P model.

L

Lord Balandar

Just saw this :) Yes, PGoH is still active. They mostly use Facebook for communication now. Log In | Facebook

We'll be on Henge of Denravi in GW2 under the name The Honor Empire.

I still have an active UO account, even though I do not log in very often. It's 179 months old now. Haha. o_O

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to post this the other day but while Iw as updating our guild list on the GW2 Stratics Portal I came across The Honor Empire - A GW2 Guild.

Glad to see you all are still active in the MMO scene. I had much respect for you all back in the day on Cats.

Good Luck in GW2 and your recruting. :)

Best,

Z

*rubs sand from her eyes* Wha?...Ahhhh yep still semi here :p

E

E.G.Meridius [PGoH]

I may not get to play as often as I'd like, but I'll be here until they turn the lights off. Hands off my donuts!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like my Guild, Shadow of Agony {GOAT} is going with Northern Shiverpeaks. We are far from being an RP group, tend to mostly kill folks. Best of luck to all that will be embarking on this new adventure.